Value Mortgage Inc. (Todd Kono - Owner)

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2013

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • 63677

8695 SW Chinook St

Tualatin, OR 97062

2013, 2015 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! I am the Owner of Value Mortgage Inc. and have been originating loans for my clients for the last 20 plus years. Every loan is tailored to the customers needs and wants, both short term and long term. By utilizing many wholesale lenders and the most recent programs I provide a game plan that will be best suited for you....

mortgage lending (70)

03/09/2021

Wonderful, we had an easy time getting a Refinance loan at a great interest rate !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find Loan with low interest for Refinance in Washington state on primary residence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

02/04/2021

I am very thankful for Value Mortgage. They helped me purchase my first home. My loan had a few barriers to overcome but that didn’t stop Todd from closing my loan in a timely manner. Todd is extremely educated on the loan process. Which was helpful as a first-time home buyer. Todd & his loan processor Elodee were the dynamic duo in communicating effectively and quickly. I had a response within an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage Loan

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

09/17/2020

We've used Todd twice now and will continue to use him in the future. He is prompt and trustworthy and got us great deals during both mortgages he helped us with. He's also full of great advice for both investors and first-time homebuyers. Everything was stress-free and the whole process was super easy despite our complicated loan structures. I highly recommend him and send all my friends to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time mortgage and a cash-out refinance

CATEGORY mortgage broker,financial advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you so much it is always great to work with you guys! You have accomplished so much i look forward to helping you with your next project!

07/21/2020

Todd was the consummate professional. I recommend him unconditionally. His responsiveness is amazing - send an email requesting info and he will typically get back to you within minutes. Clearly very experienced and knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the mortgage market. Plus, he's a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applying for a mortgage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Really appreciate you sharing you feed back! It was great working with you. You made my job easy! Thank you!

05/25/2019

This is the second time I have used Todd and the service was just as amazing as the first time! My adjustable mortgage was coming due in about year and I decided I wanted to stay in my house. Getting a mortgage for me is a little different since I don't have a regular salary. But, yet again, Todd was able to work his magic. It was less than two weeks before it was all done! I highly, highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage Refinance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

02/05/2019

BEST. BROKER. EVER! If you are looking to buy a home or refinance, Todd is your guy. We were introduced to Todd by a friend who has used him before. Upon our first conversation with Todd, we immediately knew he was going to be great! After a long search, we found our dream property. Todd worked quick to provide us with our pre-approval letter and everything else that followed. If we had questions,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage loan for the purchase of our dream home

CATEGORY mortgage broker,financial advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

12/20/2018

I was working with another bank for the mortgage until I was ready to make an offer. Then that lender said I no longer qualified. Todd was able to qualify us when others said they could not. He worked long hours new the end of the closing to get everything done on time. Will be working with him again in the future. Takes the time to explain answers to all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loan to purchase a multifamily property

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

12/20/2018

Todd was AMAZING. He really made our entire home buying process easy and stress-free. This was our first home and Todd helped with every step along the way - from figuring out how much we could afford, to offering tips and tricks to improve our credit scores and mortgage rates. Todd was very responsive and accessible through text, phone calls and in person. We had so many questions and he answered...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying our first home, we needed a mortgage broker to help us through the process.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

12/12/2018

We had the absolute best experience with Todd! He found us the perfect home loan and it completely changed our lives for the better. We closed on our home exactly one month after pre approval, and this was in the insane Portland market. We can’t stress enough how fantastic and efficient Todd is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased our first home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

12/10/2018

Wonderfully. Todd is always our go to broker and we highly recommend him to anyone in need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage Broker

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

2013, 2015, 2016, Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Using different strategies as the real estate market changes to achieve our goals of having the lowest down payment and lowest monthly payment. I work with First Time Home Buyers utilizing government programs that allow the borrower little to no money at closing. I also work with investors and have many programs that are niche to the market allowing the investor to leverage their money. L/O NMLS 69722 Company NMLS 69722