SFW Construction LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific Northwest....

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
Peak Pro Painters

We provide quality Interior and Exterior Painting Services. We believe in understanding and serving our customers and do whatever it takes to make you satisfied. We do walls, woodwork, doors and trim, brick, staining, cabinets, metal and more. We stand behind our projects and offer guaranteed price estimates!

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

06/26/2021

They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Leaks in the wall

Category handyman service

06/17/2021

After much research on the web, including Angi.com and the Oregon CCB, I hired SFW Construction in June 2021 to repair dry rot and other issues on the exterior of my Wilsonville home. I was not disappointed in their work. The SFW crew of Jerry W. (the on-site lead), Marcus, and Jeff M. (the superintendent) were the best: knowledgeable, skilled, hardworking, and just darn nice guys! Every interaction and communication with SFW was a pleasure, including their office staff. In the SFW office, I want to single out Jordan L. (head of billing), Lisa (dispatch), and Joel T. (customer experience manager) as being especially helpful and focused on customer service. It doesn’t get any better than this. I’m so lucky I hired SFW Construction.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair and prevention on house exterior

Category siding

04/09/2021

From start to finish, SFW Construction handled our project with professionalism. We initially contacted SFW with the intent to only do a patch and repair job on failing cedar shake because another Company gave us an outrageous bid for re-siding. We wanted to do the bare minimum to get us by for a few more years. Greg showed up on the first day to talk about our expectation and the project. Our priority was to keep costs down, so the idea of re-siding didn’t seem possible. However, based on Greg’s expertise and guidance we felt put at ease with moving forward on re-siding at least 1-2 walls. At first we were concerned with not having a firm commitment on total project cost in writing, but Greg gave us a projection that we felt ok with. Once we saw the quality of the work and how close to the estimate that Greg provided, we felt comfortable moving forward with doing our entire house. Greg and his team did an amazing job on our house and saved us $13,000 (compared to other bid). Incredibly impressed with Greg’s transparency, expertise, and care that he put into making sure that our home was done right. We are incredibly happy with the final result. Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category siding

01/25/2021

Professional, thorough and good workmanship, but took longer and higher cost than I expected

Description of Work
Window leak detection, frame and siding replacement

Category siding,replacement windows,chimney repair

12/04/2020

We noticed a small area of dry rot and since it was into the sheathing, we knew we needed professional help. My friend used SFW and highly recommended them. The job ended up being bigger than we fist thought, actually getting into a few studs. The SFW team walked us thru every step, explaining what was needed and why. Their work was exemplary and the crew were friendly, respectful and were clearly experts in their trade.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category siding,replacement windows

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]!

09/06/2020

the two guys that did the work (cant remember their names sorry) were friendly they did a awsome job left the job site clean couldnt ask for more

Description of Work
replace skylight

Category Uncategorized

Thanks for the great review!

09/03/2020

Excellent. We have used this company on previous projects so used them again knowing it would be done correctly. We did not get other bids because there was no question but that we would use SFW. The personnel was efficient and pleasant, job was finished quickly and expertly with no mess for me to deal with.

Description of Work
We needed dry rot behind a portion of our gutter system and a small portion of the roof to be replaced and new gutters installed. The job included exterior painting in several areas.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help you with your project and thanks for being a returning customer!

08/04/2020

SFW was excellent in every respect. Workmanship was great; the crews were professional and tidy, the closure of punch list items was immediate, and the price was very reasonable. This was a demanding project, with lots of surface changes and four levels; very impressive in two weeks.

Description of Work
Exterior painting (including dry rot repair) of an eight-unit condominium

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed].

07/23/2020

Excellent. Mitch and and everyone at SFW were very attentive and the work looks great. It’s a great defense against any type of water damage that would have eventually leaked behind the joints. We would definitely go to them again for any other siding work.

Description of Work
When our home was built, flashing wasn’t required to be installed behind the fiber cement siding to protect against water damage. We needed flashing installed behind each joint and new caulk applied.

Category insulation,siding

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help you with your siding repair project!

06/26/2020

Excellent. Two guys were friendly, punctual, professional and skilled at what they do. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Small repair to the awning on our house. Squirrel entry point.

Category handyman service,siding,woodworking

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to help you with your repair project!

Siding Repair and Replacement, Skylight, Window and Door Repairs, Dry Rot Repairs, Deck Repairs, GAF Roofing & Flat Roof Repairs, Mold Testing and Removal, Lead-Based Paint Testing and Removal, Certified Lead Paint Abatement, Interior and Exterior Painting, and Construction Defects

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check