Oregon Pure Shine

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

Oregon Pure Shine returns calls quickly, shows up on-time, and we guarantee our work 100%. We are family owned, Joe, Sam, and Tina will work with you to discuss your service needs! Payment is due at the time of service, unless otherwise noted. We run monthly and quarterly specials, and ALWAYS provide excellent customer service....

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effective—giving you the most for your money.

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Clackamas, Oregon, but service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

09/02/2016

Perfect!! Professional, quiet and did not disrupte the workplace.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and tracts.

07/02/2015

Joe did a great job. Very professional and hard worker.

Description of Work
Clean all the windows and screens.

Category window cleaning

[removed member name], Thank you for taking the time to review the service you provided.

05/30/2015

He is a perfectionist, I am very pleased. I had no idea how dirty my windows were until he cleaned them. I would recommend Oregon Pure Shine and will use them again.

Description of Work
He cleaned the windows inside and out and cleaned the screens.

Category window cleaning

(removed member name), It was a pleasure working with you, thank you so much for not only the kind review, but also your emails. We look forward to working with you again! Tina Campbell, COO Oregon Pure Shine

05/21/2015

Very very nice young man, Joe Campbell, showed up right on time. Started work immediately. He was courteous, removed his shoes and respectful of my home. I was very happy with his service and now I'm considering having him clean my gutters.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned windows inside and out including washing tracks, screens and sills.

Category window cleaning

(removed member name), Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy you were pleased with the outcome of your windows! We look forward to seeing you again soon to get your gutters cleaned out! Tina Campbell, COO Oregon Pure Shine

01/23/2015

I was referred to Joe at Oregon Pure Shine by a coworker and contacted him in December. It was a pleasant surprise when Joe answered my call without having to go through any voice prompts or leave a message. On the phone Joe took his time to answer all of my questions and then scheduled my free estimate appointment. Joe arrived on time and put on shoe protectors before entering my house. As I walk...

Description of Work
Washed my three floors of windows, sills and tracks inside and out.

Category window cleaning

We offer; Window Detailing, Gutter, Screen, Mirror, Light Fixture, and Ceiling Fan Cleaning as well as Roof Debris Removal. Window Detailing includes; Indoor/Outdoor, Sills, and tracks(unless otherwise noted, as some specials do not include all services).

Pressure Washing