LAKESIDE LUMBER

Founded 1937 • With Angi since June 2005

The professionals at Lakeside handle only premium siding and decking products. There is no substitute for the expertise they have developed and for the direct customer service they provide. Specializing in doing one thing well has many benefits. Besides enjoying the trust of satisfied customers, Lakeside has developed long-term relationships with distributors of the finest real wood and composite siding and decking products available. As a result, Lakeside offers its customers a wide selection and one of the largest inventories of premium siding and decking products in the Pacific Northwest....

Ed Gause Construction

Owner-operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Charges hourly rate of $55 (2/11/09). No travel charges. Only build/repair decks up to 10 feet high. License # 82643. Ask about Angie's List discount. I would prefer that you call me instead of using the Angie's List Message Center.

Three Rivers Custom Decks

Three Rivers Custom Decks is the Portland Metro area's most experienced Custom Deck Design and Build Company. With over 50 years Combined Design Experience & Project Managers averaging over 20 years experience within the "Outdoor Living" trade. We pride ourselves on our record of Customer Satisfaction. From the initial design appointment, the Free bid package we provide, all the way through a completed project. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While our projects are of the Highest Quality, our Service is what makes us stand out. We welcome inquiries on all types of Outdoor Living Projects.

Offers by Three Rivers Custom Decks on Angi
Creative Fences & Decks Inc

Nothing enhances the value and appeal of your outdoor living space like a beautifully crafted, custom deck, fence, arbor or gate. Our unique designs, high-quality construction and friendly service have made Creative Fences & Decks the contractor of choice for Portland's discerning homeowners. At Creative Fences & Decks, we understand that your expectations go beyond quality work-you want the perfect blend of aesthetics and function. From initial concept to final construction, we take the time to guide you through the details to ensure your project is artistically designed to suit your desires. Known as the builder of solid and innovative design projects, we bring that knowledge, expertise and experience to each and every customer. At Creative Fences & Decks, we know that quality construction means attention to detail, optimum durability and timely project completion. You can count on the master craftsmanship, integrity and experience of Creative Fences & Decks.

07/26/2013

The folks at Lakeside Lumber were very helpful with returns I had to make. My "general contractor" (who was not licensed as a general contractor...see other review) had no idea how to order materials for siding. Three pallets of material were ordered: one was used, one was waste, and one was stolen. Thankfully, the fine folks at Lakeside Lumber took back the unused material I had left.

Description of Work
Provided materials for siding.

09/26/2010

Lakeside Lumber was very nice and attentive to work with. However, we did have some problems with our order. We had ordered our boards weeks in advance, and had specified the 16ft length. Unfortunately, we only received 8, 10, and 14 ft. boards which meant more time (and expense) for our deck construction. Quite a few of the boards were warped, but Lakeside took these back. We were happy Lakeside ...

Description of Work
supplied 2x6 (cabot) stained cedar boards for our deck

08/18/2010

They had very good material and were helpfull with advice about materials as I was Building the deck. Most of the materials were delivered to the site promptly and dropped exactly where I wanted it. I picked up some lumber that I needed as I finnished the project. The yard crew was excellent in helping me load the material. This suplier is the only one that I could find in Portland that could supp...

Description of Work
Provided lumber for a home built Deck and Fence

08/16/2007

Very good.

Description of Work
Bought clear cedar lumber from them that was excellent quality, no knots. Delivered as promised. Very good price for quality lumber.

09/09/2005

THEY KEPT TO THEIR SCHEDULE AND THEIR DISPATCHER ROGER WAS VERY PLEASANT, THEY HAD MANY CHOICES IN THEIR SHOWROOM , AND THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE WAS JUST THE BEST. MATERIALS OF THE BEST QUALITY AND WE LOVED THE PRE PRIMING SERVICE, WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, WHO WANTS TO LOVE THEIR HOUSE AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY SUPPLIED SIDING MATERIALS FOR US IN OREGON CITY, IT WAS ON TIME AND IN GREAT SHAPE, NICE DELIVERY.

Category siding

06/18/2005

SALESMAN MEASURED PROJECT, SCHEDULED DELIVERY AND HIT DUE DATE ON THE BUTTON. ALSO PICKED UP LEFTOVERS FOR CREDIT WHEN JOB WAS COMPLETE. LAKESIDE IS VERY RESPONSIVE AND EASY TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
SUPPLIED BEVELED CEDAR SIDING, 1X TONGUE AND GROOVE SOFFET MATERIAL, 2X TRIM BOARDS, NAILS, CAULKING, LIGHT BLOCKS, PAPER, HOUSE WRAP FOR NEW HOUSE CONSTRUCTION.

Category siding

SUPPLIER OF: SIDING, TRIM, DECKING, NAILS, PAPER PRODUCTS, CAULKING, FLASHING, PRIME OR STAIN.