Exterior Care Pdx Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2014

With Exterior Care, you aren’t just getting a quality exterior maintenance service, you are also receiving a commitment to getting the job done right the first time. We may be a relatively new company, but we are not new to this industry. Exterior Care is owned and operated with over 14 years of industry experience. We work hard to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. We are excited to share our service. We are also proud to be a part of the local Portland community, serving Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Lake Oswego, and West Linn. We take pride in our work, and as a personal tradesman and owner, Exterior Care always puts the customer first....

Priority One Painting LLC

Priority One Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of Vancouver, WA. We provide general home improvement services and look forward to working with you. Please call us or click for an estimate today.

Sunshine Painting Crew

Painting Exterior with a combine of 20 years experience, first license ccb#125126 .We do Interior and Exterior painting, Deck,, Fence, Patio, Porch, cleaning, sealing, and staining. Exterior surface, power washing

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi

09/25/2020

I enthusiastically recommend hiring Exterior Care PDX for any roofing or roof repair job. Miguel and his associates are absolutely professional, reliable, and do work of excellent quality. And I found the company's price well below comparable businesses -- a win-win! Miguel himself is fantastic to work with; he tells you exactly what you need, precisely what it will cost, and when he'll get the wo...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,chimney repair

02/13/2020

The team did a good job with our roof. They finished it quickly, even in the cold, and we have not noticed any issues. They did a fair job of cleanup as well. There were a few shingles around the yard, but that is to be expected after a big job like a new roof. We would use them again in the future. Great communication and reasonable price.

Description of Work
replace entire roof

09/22/2019

Terrific job. Definitely would hire again

Description of Work
Roof repair

12/08/2018

Fabulous! We will definitely hire Exterior Care again.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

08/21/2018

Excellent! Miguel and his team were efficient and skillful committed to completing a good job despite the excessive heat . I needed a new skylight and Miguel put himself on it having one installed the very next day. He also successfully reattached our satellite dish and weathervane. I would recommend this team whole heartedly!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

08/01/2018

Miguel replaced 2 skylights, and built new curb mounts as well as replacing the rotted portion of plywood. Installed new flashing and roofing under layment. His crew cleaned the moss debris and replaced some of the tiles that where cracked. He and his team were professional. His price was fair for the work they did. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fix leaking skylight and plumbing vent on a tile roof.

Category roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

06/19/2018

I’m extremely satisfied with the work they did. When the solid stain started to fade a little they even came back and put another coat of solid stain on the deck for no additional charge. The bid I got was very fair and they answered all of my questions. They noticed a crack in one of the seals of a roof pipe vent. They showed me the crack and then they resealed it.

Description of Work
Clean the moss off my roof and apply a chemical to stop new growth of moss. Pressure wash my deck and apply solid stain to deck.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,roof cleaning

06/14/2018

After Miguel's workers cleaned and treated my roof, I hired the same company to clean and stain my deck. They were punctual and did excellent work. I found that the cost was more reasonable than the bids under the Decks and Porches category.

Description of Work
Clean and stain my cedar deck.

Category deck cleaning

06/10/2018

Miguel is a good salesman. Two men worked vigorously on my one level composition roof. All services were rated excellent.

Description of Work
Clean and treat roof

Category roof cleaning

06/09/2018

Excellent work! My deck and patio look almost brand new after cleaning, my roof is moss free and my gutters are no longer growing weeds. This is the 3rd time I have used Exterior Care in the last 3 years and they once again have give me prompt, friendly service with great results. Good value for the money and I will definitely be using them again for my future needs.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, moss treatment, power washing

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

Roof Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning. Deck Refinishing. Concrete Cleaning & Sealing. Siding Cleaning. Roof Leak Repairs. Skylights. Cedar Roof - Repairs & Treatment. Shake Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check