We can Do That llc

202123
Oregon
CCB
05/11/2021

My company is a one man remodel/handyman operation, but I can bring in subs if needed. I am licensed bonded and insured in the state of Oregon. I have been in the remodel business for more than 20 years working for other companies, now I'm on my own. I will not work on manufactured homes, sorry. If you’d like a free estimate get in touch with me. CCB #202123 ...

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
DevRon Services

Specializing in pressure washing, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, and other outdoor maintenance services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/01/2019

Kelley G.

Mark was always on time and cleaned up daily. He did many projects for us inside and outside of the house. His work was outstanding and completed each task on time. He was able to find sidelites for the front door in the style we wanted and install them. He was a pleasure to work with and kept us informed on each project. I highly recommend him and would hire Mark again!

Description of Work
Demo doors & Stain, cleaned & stain decks, interior painting, removed & installed new sidelites around front door

Category handyman service,wallpaper removal,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,doors

08/18/2018

Yolanda P.

Super impressed with Mark. He was responsive. He came to my house to look at my projects, take measurements, and provided me with an estimate (same day as promised). He diligently phoned around to 5 stores to find our baseboard which is apparently not used much any more. He accommodated my schedule and got me in within the week. He arrived punctually to start the job. He was meticulous and cleaned up as if he was never there. I was very pleased with Mark's quality of work, that he is punctual and communicates through the process. His prices are very fair and I like the range of services he offers.

Description of Work
Replace damaged baseboard and install new baseboard (also receive estimate for fireplace re-tile which we will do as our next project)

08/17/2018

Mark C.

Mark did a great job for us, and we would enthusiastically recommend him. In fact, we're hiring him for a second job. He called us back promptly, showed up when he said he would, his work was high quality, he cleaned up after his work each day, and he came in right on budget. He was easy to work with and really knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

05/28/2018

Mark C.

Mark returned my call promptly, showed up on time, completed the work on time, and his price was exactly what he had quoted. Will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Fan Installation

09/18/2017

Dee T.

Mark was very pleasant and professional. Gave a reasonable quote for the work. Stayed in contact with us via email. (It was about 6 wks before he could get to us, because he was "booked up"). When it was time for the job, he showed up on time, or let us know if he was running late. He was very conscientious about his work and the end result was very satisfactory. Would certainly hire Mark again! AA+

Description of Work
Deck needed to be pressure washed, some boards replaced, and a preservative applied to the deck.

Category handyman service,deck cleaning

09/11/2017

Amy R.

He came when he said he would, completed the work when he said he would. He did a good job.

Description of Work
Wall repair and replace mailbox.

10/31/2016

crystal D.

He has always done excellent work, professional, positive, honest, upfront and truly a pleasure to work with. He always gives a written estimate and never does anything without consent first. I would highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Friend hired him to build a catio (a patio for cats) . I hired him to redo my indoor stairs that were not up to code, trimming, electrical, dry-rot, etc. He even got a possum out of my house for free.

Category handyman service,remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking

We can Do That llc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2014

2217 SE Kibling Ave

Troutdale, OR 97060

I am licensed as a general contractor in the state of Oregon. I will do anything from handyman work to remodels. Finish work is my specialty installing millwork (doors and trim), hardware, floating floors systems, painting, pressure washing. I can do almost anything your house needs with few exceptions. I will do projects from demo to clean up. I am my only employee so I will bid the project and do the work.

Yard work, electrical, plumbing, concrete, garbage hauling