GEEKOIDS

With Angi since October 2006

Computer Training

We are so much more than just PC and Laptop Repair. Geekoids will answer your questions about computers, software or the internet, provide you with advice on data backups or other technical issues, set up your wireless network or transfer your data from your old computer to a new one! Get quick resolution to computer hardware, software or network related questions. Your Geekoids technician CAN help you confidently resolve computer repair issues, answer your questions or set up a tutoring session....

Softserve PC's, Inc.

We are an award winning service company. We've been in business since 1994 and over 90% of our business is repeat & referral. We care about our customers and work hard to earn your business every time.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

09/15/2007

Shop manager and student assistant were friendly and knowledgeable, but explained heavy traffic in back-to-school machines might necessitate keeping the unit longer than usual. This was evident by the number of units on the floor, desks and counters. I asked only for restoration of the BIOS, explaining that reinstalling the OS and software was hardly new to a guy who had done it more than 100 time...

Description of Work
Took this computer in for inability to boot up after I diagnosed malfunction as corruption of the BIOS settings. This followed my own work reinstalling a new 160 gig Maxtor HD and a new controller card to enable me to use its full capacity. After installing it, I also replaced the 3v battery on the motherboard which erases the BIOS and calls for new settings. I soon was beyond my expertise. Geekoids had it up and going in five days instead of seven maximum promised.

10/20/2006

It went great overall. After I got the new laptop home, I could not find some of my old emails that I needed. So, I called geekoids.com back, and Doug patiently helped me find the files I needed over the phone. He was very helpful.

Description of Work
They transferred the information I needed from a hard-drive on my destroyed laptop (after an unfortunate incident with Diet Coke) onto my new laptop for me. I thought $35 was a great price for this service!

10/02/2006

My computer died so I took it to Geekoids for diagnosis of the problem - $30.00. I was sure it was the power supply but it is an old computer so I thought I'd have them check it out for other problems. I was told this would take two or three days. I called after a week and they said they were a little backed up so I was patient. I called after two weeks and they couldn't find the computer! After a...

Description of Work
None.

Category computer repair

PC, Laptop, Tablet and Mac Repair; On-Site, In-Store and Remote Support Options; Virus,Spyware and Malware removal; System Upgrades; Refurbished Computers and Laptops for sale; PC Training; Networking (Wired and Wireless); Service Plans

Cordon Blue