Summit Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2007

1875 Pacific Ct SE

Stayton, OR 97383

24 Hr, 7 Days a Week Emergency Response _____(800) 769-1553_____ Our team of highly trained professionals are committed to providing an excellent service experience for you our customer. Ask us about our Core Values of Service. Much more than words, these are the values that shape our company and

04/13/2020

mick W.

DO NOT BELIEVE these A ratings,,,, POS company that sub contracted a terrible group of amature painters.... multiple things charged and NOT done!! charged for porta potty and none was brought to site upon construction. RIPOFF!!!

Description of Work
water damage 3 levels

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, mold removal

As owners of a small family business my wife and I are passionate about creating a positive customer experience. This is certainly not the kind of review we strive for as a team. I know that my team worked with you to correct concerns regarding the paint and to address your billing concerns. We will reach out to determine if there is anything further we can do to leave a better impression.

08/27/2017

Sally Jo D.

Fantastic. We moved into our new home in November, and had the carpets cleaned. Most of the carpet is white, and had pet stains and odors. They did a great job. Next time we needed them cleaned, for some stupid reason, we used a different company. It didn't go well. Then I saw an ad for a discount with a third company, and again, it didn't go well. We had Summit back out in August, as we were preparing for a large family event. They did a great job, and we won't ever use anyone else. Also, they left a bottle of spot remover for us. Today we had our dogs groomed, and the groomer nicked a foot. We had blood spots all over the white carpet. The Summit spot cleaner removed all the blood spots from our white carpet, in just a few minutes.

Description of Work
We had our carpets cleaned, with special pet odor remover and sanitizer.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Sally. We're very glad you liked our service and the carpets came out great! We'll forward to serving you again in the future.

01/20/2016

Randy W.

Phoned to have potential mold looked at. The work coordinator was extremely difficult to connect with. Several back and forth returning phone calls. Eventually had someone (very nice guy) come take a look at it, he took samples and said I would be hearing from somebody very soon. That was it, never heard back from anyone at the company.

Description of Work
Took samples for possibe presence of mold.

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

01/05/2016

Eric S.

Wow. I was floored by the service of this company. Two young men arrived right on time and were very polite. They spent an entire hour under my house - and the crawlspace is very low. They found no mold, and even straightened out the vapor barrier while they were down there. CHARGED ME NOTHING for the inspection. I was expecting that they must find something, but no - clean and clear bill of health and no charge. I would not hesitate to hire these folks again for anything. The company could teach others how to operate, and these two chaps who did the work should be teaching classes on customer service. Wonderful, wonderful wonderful.

Description of Work
Checked for mold under the house, ensured an undamaged vapor barrier was present.

Category carpet cleaners, basement waterproofing, mold removal

01/01/2016

Cheryl B.

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am truly sorry you were dissatisfied with the carpet cleaning you received from us. It seems like you were reasonably pleased with the service experience, but the actual cleaning outcome was disappointing. If you would be willing to give me a quick call, I would love to personally try and make it right. We are in your area regularly and it would be no trouble to schedule a courtesy re-clean.

11/27/2015

Gary M.

Description of Work
Performed a whole house mold inspection and gave an estimate for cleanup. The crew worked quickly and diligently on the subsequent cleanup.

Category carpet cleaners, mold removal

07/02/2015

Marjorie E.

the person who came to do the work was friendly, courteous and professional, and he arrived on time and ready to work. All bathroom tile and floor surfaces were thoroughly cLeaned, and grout looked like new when he was done. surfaces, including grout, were sealed. When this job was done, the bathroom surfaces looked just like new! We appreciated hearing about Summit's owner and about the loyalty his employees feel toward him. I would have this company back again in the future, and we will be calling them for any necessary cleaning or restoration work. Kudos!

Description of Work
Cleaned all bathroom tile walls and counters as well as river stone floor. Sealed all surfaces and grout.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/22/2014

Sandy P.

Response was same day of contact. Even after hour appt. ability to identify problems quickly and knows what needs to be done. Daily checks on equipment working adequately. Friendly, timely and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Midigation for water damage due to broken pipe in Bathroom

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

06/03/2014

brenda C.

I dropped them at their office (they do pick up also), they gave me an estimate, cleaned them and called me a few days later to say they were ready. Quick and easy!

Description of Work
Cleaned my wool throw rugs and wool entryway rug.

04/09/2014

Donald M.

They did a very thorough job. What they did was fine and I had no problem with them. They went under the house and also contracted the plumber to fix the busted pipe under the house. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Summit Cleaning & Restoration did mold test and remediation.

Category mold removal

03/08/2014

Jeanne A.

They were always on time. Communicated with us whenever there was need to change a time or appointment. The very professional supervisor coordinated a long list of friendly, talented providers. Plumbers, painters, floor installers, cabinet maker, dry wall installer and finishers .It was all completed in an amazing three weeks.

Description of Work
Checked bathroom for mold. Tore the bathroom apart including ripping out: the floor, the lower 18 inches of all walls, and vanity. They rebuilt everything including a custom made vanity, painting, new floor, drywall, and installing new hardware and new tile around vanity.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters, mold removal

02/26/2014

Susan G.

Starting from Don Guyer the mold remediation project manager, he came to the property, inspected the situation, and gave me an estimate. Very professional in action and appearance and was easy to communicate with. I thought the estimate was high until I contacted other mold remediation companies. I was wrong, it was a great estimate compared to others, so I hired them. j They worked around our schedule and were very flexible when the snow hit and we had to cancel and reschedule. When the crew showed up on the rescheduled date, they were on time, very pleasant, clean and efficient. I would recommend Summit Cleaning and Restoration for your mold remediation in a second.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation - Kitchen

09/12/2013

Harley R M.

They were prompt, thorough and good-to-work-with. This was an insurance job and the cost to me was for some upgrades that I asked for. I would gladly use them again -- hopefully not because of the same circumstances.

Description of Work
Summit did a restoration of a bathroom that had water damage. This involved drying out, repairing flooring,dry wall, cabinetry and molding.

Category water damage restoration

02/02/2012

Ginger R.

For any emergency cleaning or regular cleaning they have done a remarkable job.

Description of Work
We had smoke damage.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal

10/05/2011

Paddee E.

They are dependable and quick to come out; they do emergency work very quickly. I have used them four or five times since I have lived here and have been really happy with the work that they do. The price is very good and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Summit Cleaning & Restoration to clean my living room, a loft area upstairs and a hallway. They also repaired a part of my carpet to get rid of fireplace burn marks.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/20/2011

Gary B.

The work they are doing is still in process. We like the fact that they have been proactive on the communication with us and they always keeps us up-to-date on what is happening and what we should expect, so that has been really helpful.

Description of Work
We used Summit Cleaning & Restoration the week after August 6th because an oak tree fell on my house and they are handling the project, so they came and started doing their estimates.

Category remodeling

01/31/2011

Sheryl E.

His estimate was hugely over-inflated. I ended up getting someone else to finish the job.

Description of Work
The plan originally was to replace a floor. Work started before I received the estimate. After getting an estimate that was $13,000 over the budget, I went with someone else. In the end he charged $200 dollars to have his worker lay a couple sheets of plywood over the joists. I thought he was extremely expensive.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, woodworking

Summit Cleaning and Restoration is committed to an excellent customer service experience. We are very sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction and want you to know we are constantly working to improve the experience of our customers.

01/05/2011

Anita L.

He's efficient, friendly and does a good job. His knowledge is great and he's very careful with my house. His punctuality is his excellent, as is the quality of his work. He's wonderful.

Description of Work
Summit Cleaning & Restoration does my carpet cleaning.

11/15/2009

Ken C.

They did a good job, spent a lot of time making sure the job was done. They were on time, professional, and pleasant to work with. The price was reasonable and on a flat rate per sq foot. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Had carpets cleaned throughout the house, they were in bad shape with multiple pets and children.

11/12/2009

Brian C.

They charged us a little more than we expected. They were available on short notice, which we liked. The guy was prompt, fast, and professional.

Description of Work
I used Summitt Cleaning and Restoration to clean our carpets.

09/17/2009

Pat J.

The gentleman arrived on time - did his job quickly and proffessionaly but at the same time he was pleasant and informative ........... very nice man

Description of Work
Cleaned large recliner/sofa cleaned large dining room area which had some pet stains

08/17/2009

Jean T.

They did a superb job getting spots and stains out of the carpet. They got it very clean and the price was very good for the hard work they put towards it. I am happy with the quality of work and their professionalism. I look forward to hiring them again to get my carpets looking great again.

Description of Work
I hired this company to clean my carpets throughout my house. I have dogs and cats that live in my home, so I had a lot of stains and spots on the carpet.

05/13/2009

Don M.

I found this company checking referrals on Angie's List. They gave me a quote which was lower than others, were punctual and very effecient. All went smoothly.

Description of Work
He did a great job cleaning over 1000 sq ft of carpet + 15 steps in the house - even found a loose carpet seem and re-sealed it. I would highly recommend this company.

03/13/2009

Penny S.

The price was reasonable. The job was thoroughly done and paid extra attention to pet and plant stains. He was professional and made sure the job was done right.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in all the rooms of our house (6 rooms).

07/09/2007

JOHN D.

Did a great job and charged us less than anticipated.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets.

McInnis Construction & Custom Carpentry

Robert P Heckel Construction

General contractor: new construction, remodeling,pole buildings,horse arenas,decks, fencing,wood,chain link,vinyl,iron,gate openers. Siding,foundations. Concrete flat work, colored,stamped,broom finish and retaining walls. Wood and laminate flooring. Log homes build and remodel. Drywall repair,doors, windows,skylights and paint. Pride ourselves in customer satisfaction!!! Always staying in contact and showing up on time!!! Twenty years experience in construction!!!! Payments taken by check, cash and all mayor credit cards!!!

Cleanway

Cleanway is a family-owned, floor care and water damage extraction company, serving the needs of Property Management Companies and Residential homes for over 35 years. We are an IICRC Certified Firm, which means we uphold the highest standards in the industry. Our services include all flooring surface cleaning (carpet, tile, hardwood, vinyl, concrete, deck), carpet repairs, spot dyeing, odor and stain removal, upholstery cleaning, and emergency water damage services, dryer vent cleaning, and more. We also offer free estimates for more accurate pricing and can include photos to assist in verification of damage. Call Zack anytime to schedule your free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Emergency Response, Water & Fire Damage, Mold Removal, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Odor Removal - Smoke Soot & Nicotine, Wind Damage, Sewage Clean-up, Leak Detection, Asbestos Removal, Lead Based Paint Removal, New Construction, Remodels, Decks, Tree Removal, & Facility Janitorial Services.