AKL General Contractors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

344 N. 2nd

ST. HELENS, OR 97051

Offering several phases of construction. All commercial and residential construction.

09/23/2014

bing T.

We found a water leak inside downstairs power room wall last weekend. Left a message (by email) for AKL 2am in the morning. Got their reply 5:30am. They went to Home Depot got parts needed first thing in the morning and came to my place. They identify the problem right away and fixed it in a couple of hours. We used them in the past. They are always polite, and very professional. They not only doing quality work, but also very honest and always let you know what is not necessary to spend. It is very pleasant to work with them. I will definitely call them back in the future.

Description of Work
We found a water leak inside the wall. AKL responded fast and fixed the leaking pipe first thing in the morning.

Category hardscaping

07/03/2014

Jennifer V.

Very professional. On time. Work was completed early and I was satisfied with the work done. I would recommend to any of my friends, family and neighbors. Thank you

Description of Work
Kitchen floor and front patio.

Category flooring contractor, patios

07/02/2014

Jennifer P.

It was a pleasent experience. The staff was courteous, timely, and experienced. They worked with the direction I wanted to go giving suggestions as needed. Completed the project in a timely and professional manner, cannot wait to use them on a future project!

Description of Work
AKL remodeled the bathroom, doing an amazing job, leaving me extremely satisfied with the end result. From beginng to end they were there! Could not ask for a better crew!

Category remodeling, home remodeling

07/02/2014

Jennifer V.

The job was going to approximately take 7 business days and weekends if I wanted. The crew came in, to much my surprise the owner of the company came out and worked right along his crew. The job was finished in 5 days, 2 days early I was so amazed by the professionalism of the entire crew. They kept me and my family in consideration while working. As I do have younger children. Thank You so much Larry and your crew.

Description of Work
Built a 2000 sq ft paver patio, added on planter boxes and a surrounding privacy fence.

Category hardscaping, patios

Paul Kyllo Painting

Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 207112

Best Coat Painting & More

Best Coat Painting & More is dedicated to bringing life back to your home. It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

Chameleons Paint

Chameleons Paint LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers Coupon

Design build patios , decks, walkways and driveways. Partners with Oregon energy trust offers incentives for energy upgrades.

No hand man services