AKL General Contractors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

Offering several phases of construction. All commercial and residential construction....

IM Painting

IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpaper Removal and Deck Staining. Contact us today to start beautifying your home!

Pinnacle Painting & Maintenance

We apply superior coatings on the interior or exterior of architectural structures. We provide handyman services and general maintenance to residential properties. Customer satisfaction is our main goal for any task we do. Our mission is to create a hassle-free experience, providing top notch work and always at a fair price. We want every customer to remember us as there contractor for life!

Paul Kyllo Painting

Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 207112

09/23/2014

We found a water leak inside downstairs power room wall last weekend. Left a message (by email) for AKL 2am in the morning. Got their reply 5:30am. They went to Home Depot got parts needed first thing in the morning and came to my place. They identify the problem right away and fixed it in a couple of hours. We used them in the past. They are always polite, and very professional. They not only doi...

Description of Work
We found a water leak inside the wall. AKL responded fast and fixed the leaking pipe first thing in the morning.

Category hardscaping

07/03/2014

Very professional. On time. Work was completed early and I was satisfied with the work done. I would recommend to any of my friends, family and neighbors. Thank you

Description of Work
Kitchen floor and front patio.

Category flooring contractor,patios

07/02/2014

The job was going to approximately take 7 business days and weekends if I wanted. The crew came in, to much my surprise the owner of the company came out and worked right along his crew. The job was finished in 5 days, 2 days early I was so amazed by the professionalism of the entire crew. They kept me and my family in consideration while working. As I do have younger children. Thank You so much L...

Description of Work
Built a 2000 sq ft paver patio, added on planter boxes and a surrounding privacy fence.

Category hardscaping,patios

07/02/2014

It was a pleasent experience. The staff was courteous, timely, and experienced. They worked with the direction I wanted to go giving suggestions as needed. Completed the project in a timely and professional manner, cannot wait to use them on a future project!

Description of Work
AKL remodeled the bathroom, doing an amazing job, leaving me extremely satisfied with the end result. From beginng to end they were there! Could not ask for a better crew!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Design build patios , decks, walkways and driveways. Partners with Oregon energy trust offers incentives for energy upgrades.

No hand man services