AKL General Contractors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

Offering several phases of construction. All commercial and residential construction....

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi
Nissi Z-A Lawn and Construction

JZ Brother's Services is known to be the most trust worthy home services company in all of Vancouver, WA. We work diligently and professionally to give you the results you are looking for. We are licensed, bonded and insured and have more than 35 years of experience overall. We do general cleaning, landscaping, roof cleaning, power washing, window washing, and much more. We cover 120-mile radius from Vancouver and we are ready to step into your property to make it look and work as good as new.

Offers by Nissi Z-A Lawn and Construction on Angi
Velazquez Painting & Construction LLC

At Velazquez Painting & Construction we put quality and customer service first. Our highly trained and experienced craftsmen are dedicated to making sure that you, the Customer, are completely satisfied with your home or commercial project. It is our goal to gain you as a customer for life.

09/23/2014

bing T.

We found a water leak inside downstairs power room wall last weekend. Left a message (by email) for AKL 2am in the morning. Got their reply 5:30am. They went to Home Depot got parts needed first thing in the morning and came to my place. They identify the problem right away and fixed it in a couple of hours. We used them in the past. They are always polite, and very professional. They not only doing quality work, but also very honest and always let you know what is not necessary to spend. It is very pleasant to work with them. I will definitely call them back in the future.

Description of Work
We found a water leak inside the wall. AKL responded fast and fixed the leaking pipe first thing in the morning.

Category hardscaping

07/03/2014

Jennifer V.

Very professional. On time. Work was completed early and I was satisfied with the work done. I would recommend to any of my friends, family and neighbors. Thank you

Description of Work
Kitchen floor and front patio.

Category flooring contractor,patios

07/02/2014

Jennifer P.

It was a pleasent experience. The staff was courteous, timely, and experienced. They worked with the direction I wanted to go giving suggestions as needed. Completed the project in a timely and professional manner, cannot wait to use them on a future project!

Description of Work
AKL remodeled the bathroom, doing an amazing job, leaving me extremely satisfied with the end result. From beginng to end they were there! Could not ask for a better crew!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/02/2014

Jennifer V.

The job was going to approximately take 7 business days and weekends if I wanted. The crew came in, to much my surprise the owner of the company came out and worked right along his crew. The job was finished in 5 days, 2 days early I was so amazed by the professionalism of the entire crew. They kept me and my family in consideration while working. As I do have younger children. Thank You so much Larry and your crew.

Description of Work
Built a 2000 sq ft paver patio, added on planter boxes and a surrounding privacy fence.

Category hardscaping,patios

AKL General Contractors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

344 N. 2nd

ST. HELENS, OR 97051

Design build patios , decks, walkways and driveways. Partners with Oregon energy trust offers incentives for energy upgrades.

No hand man services