SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC.

With Angi since October 2008

5729 MAIN STREET BOX #248

Springfield, OR 97478

02/18/2021

Nina H.

We came back from the 02/2021 storm to find 1/2 of our office's electrical was not working. Francine Harmon was fast and efficient and sent Eric out to review our issues. While it was not a simple fix, he came back out first thing the following day with AJ, another electrician, and was able to restore our power to get our computers, etc. working and was also able to offer solutions to help prevent this in the future. You are all fast, professional, kind, and extremely efficient and are an asset to Sunset. We thank you, our clients thank you, and look forward to giving you our future business and referrals. Keep up the Great Work!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/23/2017

Teresa B.

👍Great!.......

Description of Work
Install a window air conditioner. The person who did the work was incredibly quick to respond (showed up 1 hr after I called). Very reasonable price, very professional I would use them again.

06/15/2017

Kathy J.

I was extremely satisfied. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They worked on my furnace.

03/20/2017

Larry S.

Perfect, as described.

Description of Work
New heat pump.

05/17/2016

Kristin K.

In-person interactions with this company were all excellent. It was the customer service over the phone that wasn't so great. We had two bids from this company. The first, in September of last year. Then, when we decided to have the services performed, we had to get another bid in April because the original bid "expired." Um, ok. It was somewhat irritating to have to have a second appointment but whatever. I called a few days after the bid to schedule the service. I was told I'd receive two calls: one to schedule and another to pay for half. Well, the first call I got was to collect half of the money. Sorry but I'm not paying you $5,000 for something that hasn't even been scheduled yet. I told them that and they seemed surprised. Anyway, got a call back and got the service scheduled. Had to take time off work another day to wait for the guy to come measure. This guy completely changed the direction provided by the sales guy but when I asked how much it would cost he said he "didn't handle the money." I had to call Sunset several times to find out exactly what they were going to do before they started work and how much it would cost. Anyway, everything has been installed, Jorge and Mike did a great job, and we're looking forward to a nice cool summer and a warmer winter!

Description of Work
Sunset installed a new high-efficiency furnace, a new air conditioner and a new hot-water heater.

12/03/2015

Vanessa T.

01/23/2014

adam L.

Brian chase and the crew were awesome did everything they said they would at the price we agreed it would be. the job was done seemlessly with my complicated schedule. They were fast and went above and beyond when I had complications with another heat pump due to another contractors mistake. They even stopped by to help me reprogram another unit that they had not installed at no cost just because they are happy to help. These guys are awesome and really know their stuff. They were super clean and fast and took a lot of time and care helping our family when our oldsystem failed during that nasty dec snow storm 2013.

Description of Work
I used SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC.

11/14/2011

Isaac S.

Overall, I was very happy with them. I had previously requested some quotes, and I felt they were the most qualified company that I had spoken with. They gave me the best price. They were very efficient at the installation and very friendly to work with. They were very upfront and honest with the quotes and the assistance that they provided. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Sunset Heating & Air, Inc. to put in a heating system for me.

03/11/2011

Reginald T.

The job went very well. I was very pleased overall, but there was one small item that a little piece of plastic broke off as it was being installed. They were supposed to come back and replace that and they never did. It doesn't affect the way the unit works, but it kind of irked me. It's very expensive, but the electric company gave us a break and there was a tax break involved because it saves energy. I think without those breaks the cost was probably about $5000 including the parts and labor. It was much less after I got done with all of the energy breaks. The people were very nice. Brian Rogers is the owner. Everything worked out very well. I checked other outfits and they were higher than this outfit. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had a ductless heat pump system installed by Sunset Heating & Air Inc in September.

10/30/2008

Summer H.

Wonderful. The work team was very professional and efficient. They were in and out when they said they would be. I have been very pleased with the follow through of this company. I feel like we are a valued customer to them.

Description of Work
This company installed the initial duct work in our new home construction project.

DOUG PALMER ELECTRIC LLC

Doug Palmer Electric LLC has served the Lane County area for the past 26 years. By providing great, hard-working electrical service with outstanding quality and detail we are continually building our reputation of being a trustworthy and reliable electric business. Doug Palmer Electric LLC offers complete residential and commercial electrical service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Doug Palmer Electric LLC has been, and will continue to be, competitive in the electricians market place. As we continue to expand our business, we welcome the opportunity to give you a free electrical estimate or help with your electrical needs. Remember Doug Palmer Electric LLC for all your electrical concerns. We look forward to working with you!

Perfect Climate Mechanical LLC

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Marshall's Inc

Marshall's has been helping people feel comfortable in their homes and businesses across Lane County since 1948. We offer you heating, cooling, fireplaces, insulation, water heater/boiler and radiant floor system estimates, installation, repair and maintenance services. As a 2019 Super Service Award Winner, our Angie’s List Member’s “A” rated reviews have been based on our family approach to offering 24 hour, 7 days a week, emergency service and repair, personalized system design to installation, and maintenance agreements. Whether you are looking for information to maintain, repair, replace, or install, we strive to provide the best options and of energy-efficient and environmentally friendly products at a competitive price point for your home or business. For live assistance, please call (541) 747-7445. If your request is non-emergency, please go to marshallsinc.com/schedule-service.

Offers by Marshall's Inc on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC.

How is SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC. overall rated?

SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Does SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.