Spiderman Tree Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2007

Owner-operated. Uses subs for groundwork. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply. Service fees may apply. Extra charge for after hours services may apply. License #45450....

Falcon Tree Experts

Falcon Tree Experts strives to give the best care options for saving a tree, if this is not possible, we will remove the tree with the hopes that a new tree is planted. We want to provide with the best service in hopes to keeping a customer's loyalty.

Offers by Falcon Tree Experts on Angi
Abl mn llc

ABL MN, is a owner operated landscape construction company Based in Lane county, Oregon. Custom landscapes is my business. Indeed tree services are required. In most cases damage to the landscape is caused by cleanup crews, and chipping. At ABL MN you will see a custom hardscape designer with over 20 years experience in lane county creating, and renovating custom landscapes.

Sturgis Logging LLC

We specialize in stump removal and brush hogging. We understand the very important reasons to have stumps removed, because of that, we are fast and efficient in our process of the project. We strive for our customers to be incredibly happy with our product. We have been in business for a little over half a year now. With 10 years of experience in the forestry industry, We've learned how to work very hard with the up most integrity and workmanship in our craft.

12/17/2012

I called this company after a severe storm hit the area. I had concerns about two large trees in front of my house. I was very understating because of the amount of damage done in the area. All I wanted was estimate to have them taken down. I called them in April, twice in May and They Never Called Me Back. When ones company is overwhelmed, a simply put note on your phone answering machine that saying "We are overwhelmed." would have made all the difference. I would have been patient. But they never called me back. I fined this really bad customer service. Makes me wonder about there work on my property.

Description of Work
None !

02/01/2012

They are fast, friendly, and cheap. They climb up in the trees like maniacs. I wouldn't use anyone else. I recommend them. They were recommended by a friend, and my next door neighbor uses them, now. They are a bargain. I give them rave reviews.

Description of Work
I use them for cutting and trimming my trees.

05/05/2009

He scheduled the job about 1 week in advance and showed up on the date appointed and completed the work in 6 hours. He ground 3 additional, smaller stumps at no extra charge!! He was a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend his service and work ethic. I will certainly use him again.

Description of Work
Dean was prompt making his appointment to give me an estimate. He provided a detailed estimate with costs broken down for these services: 1) "chop & drop" one 45' cedar tree, leaving the wood in 16" lengths. I did the cleanup, hauling all brush away. 2) grind the cedar stump plus 3 others, leaving all debris on the ground. His estimate came to $490; he offered to complete all work for $400. I did not bargain with him to reduce his estimate.

10/18/2007

My daughter was looking on line late at night for someone to rescue her cat stranded up a tree for 5 days. She called Dean late at night and he said he'd be here at 7am the next morning. He arrived at 6:45am and climbed up the tree with a harness and ropes and a small bag with tuna. After negotiating with the cat for approximately ten minutes he was able to get the cat on his shoulder under his jacket, and down they came. He was very professional and very concerned about the cat. He knew exactly what branches to saw in order to ascend without harming the tree. This guy knows his stuff and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Rescued cat from atop 120' tree.

Category tree service,animal removal

Tree services, trimming, removal, stump grinding, aerial animal rescue

Tree spraying