Pressure Point Roofing Eugene LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2011

3320 Industrial Ave

Springfield, OR 97478

For over 25 years, Pressure Point Roofing has been dedicated to bringing the highest quality workmanship, the latest in roofing technology, and the best possible experience for your roofing needs. Whether you need fast, dependable roofing repairs or a high quality, state of the art new roofing system, our experienced consultants can provide you a comprehensive analysis to determine your roofing needs and deliver reliable roofing services. From GAF shingles to Taylor Metals metal roofs, we offer time proven products from the best manufacturers. We are GAF Master Elite roofing contractor and a Duro-Last Roofing Master Contractor. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau. Call today for FREE Estimate!...

07/06/2020

Angela H.

Work done 6 months+ of contract signed. My house was covered with a tarp during the duration of that time. What I was told by the project coordinator and Eugene supervisor were not the same thing as the contract. The tarp blew off my house 3 times. Products listed on the contract were not products used. The products that were used, were installed incorrectly. During the roofing installation they cracked my ceiling, damaged gutters and left a mess. Each time I tried to get someone to respond to the fact that I went through 2 seasons with a tarped roof, on a manufactured home, I was ignored. When the date of my installation came and went, my phone calls were not returned after I expressed my concerns. I firmly believe that had I spent $50,000 instead of $10,000 I would have been heard and treated much differently. As a single woman, living in a less than $500,000 home, I meant nothing to them as soon as I signed the contract. And if I hadn't hired an inspection pre and post roofing, I wouldn't have found out the things that were done incorrectly. Master Elite status is laughable. Buyer beware when it comes to Pressure Point. Get every, single thing they say to you in writing. EVERYTHING. No matter how small. Or it will not come to fruition. A. Hamby

Description of Work
New roof, gutters and flashing

05/20/2020

r C.

Asked for estimate. Because of distance from city to city travel, inquired about fee for estimate. Was told that the estimate would be provided when a crew was working in our area to avoid a charge for the estimate but that it would be one to two weeks before they would be working in our area. We stated that would not be a problem. Actually, we were called the next day and told that a crew was in our area and would be by to look at the job required. They did look at the problem and we were called at a later date with the estimate. It was a lot higher than expected so we declined. We were then told that we would be billed $150.00 for the estimate. They explained the charge was for the crew driving the eighty miles round trip to review the job. Explained that we were told the estimate was free because they would have workers inspect the repair when working in our area. As of this date we have not received a billing statement so the problem may have been resolved. If so, we have no problem with this company and would recommend them as the crew seemed to be very professional.

Description of Work
Small roof repair.

11/08/2018

Melissa C.

5+ ⭐️ Words cannot describe how wonderful of an experience we had with this company. Hands down...THE BEST! Roof was finished after lunch today! Like most people we reached out to several companies for quotes. Pressure Point came in middle of the road as far as price. Did some research on each. Some of them took their time to give us our quote and they didn’t seem prepared with a ‘get ‘er done’ attitude. Others Seem to have a hard time answering my questions or having enough information for me to make any informed decision. When Pressure Points’s representative came out for our quote he talked with me about several different different options and the benefits of each, including warranty options, color, and potential timeline for getting the roof replaced. He also provided me with a brochure which gave me more information about the different types of roofing, color options, warrantees and so on. Once we made a tentative date they were very communicative and provided updates - if that date changed because of weather or workload. Once the date was confirmed they showed up as promised and completed our roof in 2 1/2 days, start to finish. Their crew was professional, personable, timely and responsible. They didn’t cut corners, making sure any issues were addressed. They also cleaned up so well that we couldn’t even tell that work had been done. I would gladly choose Pressure Point again and refer them to friends and family! Thank you for the beautiful and worry-free roof! Please share this with your crew, they deserve some appreciation as well!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

04/18/2018

Steve E.

From our initial contact with the company to the final inspection, we had a great experience with PressurePoint Roofing. The roof was done as promised. We had two minor problems which were taken care of immediately. The crew was here for four days, and I was amazed at how clean they left the job site each day. They were on time each day, and did a great job explaining what they were doing and how the project was going. I highly recommend them. Although they were a bit higher in cost than other estimates, their warranty far surpasses everyone else. 50 years on the shingles and 25 years on labor. Plus the warranty is transferable should we sell the home.

Description of Work
Re-roofing of entire house

11/29/2017

Pamela D.

very well! Clear bid, excellent service, raised up sagging areas of gutter at no cost.

Description of Work
replace roof, add ridge vent

10/12/2017

Lyle R.

All work was done efficiently, professionally and quickly. We are completely satisfied with all aspects of the job.

Description of Work
Josh and his team did an excellent job in all aspects of installing a great quality roof on our home.

02/14/2017

Lynda M.

There was a cost for the estimate, but I can?t tell you off the top of my head what it was, because I got a lot of bids on my roof. I liked the man a lot. My son was approving the finally cost, so it wasn?t a matter whether I liked him or the price, my son was doing it all for me. So, I was the one who got all the bids. I liked the man, I would tell you he was an ?A?, but that really isn?t the whole story and I didn?t use him. My son never had contact with him. I was the one that got the bids and forwarded them to my son, who when through and he?s paying getting it done. I?m on a waiting list, so nobody?s done it yet. I?m waiting for the weather to get better for them to come in and do it. They were excellent. Obviously, my son didn?t choose it, so it didn?t match the finical end of it.

Description of Work
I got a bid from them for my roof, but I didn’t use them.

06/08/2016

Jarrett N.

Apparently this company is far too busy to have time for their Angie's List deals. Scheduling with them depends on contacting one individual and it is a crap shoot whether he answers his phone and it takes days to get a response to e-mails, if at all. Cancelled having the work done and requested a refund through AL, because I, like most folks, do not like being blown off. Especially when I am paying for the privilege.

Description of Work
nothing

10/21/2015

Danita H.

Exceptional. The dream team. Pressure Point does it right! Every phase of this project exceeded expectations from beginning to end. Josh gave a comprehensive, detailed, and fair priced bid. He offered insight about the various choices, products and options available. He aided me in selecting a stunning roof that added instant value to my home. Josh kept the project running smoothly and was mindful of budget. He patiently answered all questions and cleverly solved all unforeseen challenges. His roofing team, Aaron, Chris, and Isidro were beyond exceptional. They showed up promptly every morning, cheerful, competent and ready to go. Aaron is a true skilled craftsmen and takes pride in his craft. Chris handled things such as vent installation and Isidro was just everywhere. They were a class act. The transformation of my home is unbelievable. Every single detail from the flashing, to the vents, to the care of the landscape and cleanup was handled professionally. We were in a time crunch due to multiple projects. Josh made certain things ran on schedule in spite of being extremely busy. I am a hand-wringing, money-clutching, perfectionist. If they can please me, they can please anyone. Pressure Point Roofing is simply the best. Next week they are doing gutters for me. I will use them again for our out-of-town vacation home. Nobody wants to spend money on a roof but they made me glad I did.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced large, steep, complex roof. Installed attic fans. Safety rings.

04/22/2015

Beverly K.

They were really good. Their roofs are a little bit more expensive but they did a really good job. They cleaned up everyday. They were very professional. The only problem I had was that I signed the contract in September and they didn't actually do my roof until January. They have financing. So I think a lot of people call them once they discover that. Most of the places don't have that. I attributed it to that. But there was also weather issues. Plus, the fact that at Halloween my house and my yard and everything turns into a fright zone and then at Christmas time it turns into winter wonderland. I told them, "Well, what about my Halloween decorations?" So, I think that's one of the other reasons why they didn't do it. They probably weren't ready in between those two times. Overall, I was really happy with them. They didn't contact me during that time. I finally called them and said, "I want to know what happened to my $4000. I'm going to call the cops if I don't hear anything." All the other times I called them after that, they were very responsive. It was $14000. I put down $4000 deposit. With the financing, like seven years or something, it came out to $16000 altogether, plus $4000. It's like a car loan or a house loan where you can pay off the principal. So I've already paid off a couple of thousand dollars on the principal. I got a metal roof and I know they're more expensive. It's probably an average price for a house my size. A few times the guy said he was coming over at a certain time and then he showed up like an hour early and I was still in my room getting dressed. They were always here when they said they were going to be here. I would use them if I ever buy another house that needs a roof and I would recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
I got Pressure Point to do my roof.

Diamond Mountain Roofing and Construction LLC

Larrabee Roofing

Yes we do service your area. Larrabee Roofing has 3 small crews. Schedule your free estimate today!! Your estimator will be your project manager on the job ensuring all materials are ordered, clean up and workmanship is perfect. You don’t pay the final invoice until a final inspection by your project manager ensures quality and clean up. At Larrabee Roofing, roofing is about family and security. We make family a priority; ours and yours. Our founder is a husband and father who is committed to operating the business at the highest standards. Every client receives a quality job from quote to installation to clean-up.

Ironhead Roofing

Ironhead Roofing is a specialty roofing contractor serving the Willamette valley. We offer a wide range of services from small repairs to large commercial projects. Ironhead Roofing is Certainteed ShingleMaster certified and IKO Shield Pro Plus. This allows us to offer the best products and warranties around. We specialize in standing seam metal roofing, asphalt shingles, Cedar roofs and both TPO and PVC membrane roofing. We also offer many different financing plans to fit any budget.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

We install all types of roofing from asphalt shingles, to tile, shakes, metal, and single ply systems. Skylights. We also install insulation, gutters, and can perform light construction.