Jerry's Home Improvement Center

With Angi since August 2010

Jerry's, Eugene's original discount building material store, was founded in November of 1961 and has grown for 2 employees to hundreds. Jerry's offers a world class selection of products from lawn and garden to building materials, decor, kitchen and bath, lighting and with over 6,000 different in stock, we have Oregon's largest tool selection....

Fitzpatrick Painting Inc

Welcome to Fitzpatrick Painting. We are a painting contractor servicing Salem, Albany, Corvallis and Eugene in Oregon. When it comes to true craftsmanship at a fair rate, nobody beats Fitzpatrick. Our employees are experts in painting projects for both commercial and residential properties. Our employees are back ground checked, drug tested and go through weekly training to ensure that we deliver the very best to our customers.

Wow Painting

WOW! Painting prides itself on its high-quality, clean, meticulous work that places the highest priority on your satisfaction. As a family owned and operated company, we seek long-term professional relationships with our clientele. We value communication with our customers, checking in with you through each step of the project. Using expert preparation and attention to detail, while offering great service at a fair price, the end result will have you saying, “WOW!”

Affinity Painting LLC

Additional Contact name - Shelley L Nelson.

12/23/2020

I have always appreciated how helpful Jerry's in-store employees are, so I had them arrange a quote for me for backsplash installation. I was surprised to see that the quote reflected an area of 31 sqft (and required 39 sqft of tile). I called Jerry's installation dept., spoke to Chris Ewan and sent him my measurements and calculations, showing an area of 21 sqft. Chris didn't respond to my email....

Description of Work
Backsplash Installation

Category carpet installation,home remodeling

07/18/2017

We like Jerry's and we trust them. They contracted out so I can't tell you the name of the actual service provider. They are a home improvement store and they contracted out. We bought the carpet from them and they contracted for the installation. I have no way to compare, we did not do home owners comparison shopping. Good quality. The experience overall was very positive.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in whole house except kitchen and bathrooms.

Category carpet installation

05/21/2015

Category home improvement stores

02/04/2015

We love it. We're there a lot. They really, really train their employees. The people who are working in the paint department get updated training sessions on everything in their department. So if you're doing a special project which might be kind of a little offbeat or something, they know what product you need. They actually put a sticker with their name and phone number on it. When you've gotten...

Description of Work
We bought a specialty light bulb. My husband is building some cabinets. So, we also bought materials for that.

Category home improvement stores

05/14/2014

They're wonderful, helpful and they have a wide variety of stuff. My only complaint is quite away from my house but that's not their fault. I go there and I've never heard a bad word about him, I only heard wonderful things.

Description of Work
We've used the services of Jerry's Home Improvement Center.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

11/19/2013

The installer was named Jake and he did a fabulous job of installing the tile. Very professional and curteous. My wife also worked with Rod to contract all the work. Great job. We are very, very happy with everything. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Sold and installed ceramic tiles in three rooms.

Category flooring contractor

04/26/2013

It is a big local hardware store. They probably have just two stores; I have been to both. They are friendly and there are always people to talk to or ask questions. I usually do not have to search for people and they answer my questions. I have never had an issue with the price

Description of Work
I use Jerry's Home Improvement Center. I go there to buy stuff for my new home.

05/29/2012

Seth Gilman at Jerry's Home Improvement Center was very helpful. He is in the bath and kitchen sales department.

Description of Work
I purchased toilets, faucets and tools at Jerry's Home Improvement Center.

Category home remodeling contractor

05/21/2015

12/01/2013

N/A

Category home improvement store

FREE Kitchen Design Service. FREE Wheelbarrow and Barbecue Assembly. FREE Deck Design & Estimates on your Fence. We Install: Doors, Widows, Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Carpet, Laminate, Refinished Hardwood & Rolled Vinyl Flooring, Window Coverings, Kitchens, Countertops, Water Heaters. Window Blinds Cut While You Shop. Custom Paint Mixing & Matching, Bulk Wire by the Foot,

Decking, Fencing, Kitchens & Decor