Larrabee Roofing

New roof

New roof

roofing202097759
Central Oregon Roofing Company

Yes we do service your area. Larrabee Roofing has 3 small crews. Schedule your free estimate today!! Your estimator will be your project manager on the job ensuring all materials are ordered, clean up and workmanship is perfect. You don’t pay the final invoice until a final inspection by your project manager ensures quality and clean up. At Larrabee Roofing, roofing is about family and security. We make family a priority; ours and yours. Our founder is a husband and father who is committed to operating the business at the highest standards. Every client receives a quality job from quote to installation to clean-up....

roofing (11)home builder (1)

06/08/2021

Larrabie was fantastic. Quick bid and added me to their busy schedule right away. They showed up on-time and were extremely professional. Their work was exceptional and even came in under the estimate. I would hire Larrabie again without hesitation and will continue to recommend their services to anyone who is in need of roof work.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you so much for your business It was our pleasure.

03/23/2021

They did a great job, they showed up when they were supposed to, reasonably priced, got the job done in good time, they are very professional, positive, and polite. The roof looks awesome !

Description of Work
New roof manufacture home ane large shop

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

10/14/2020

We went with Ernie and his team to replace the roof on the old 1940s home we just bought in Sisters. This was our first home purchase ever so also our first roof project and Ernie was incredibly helpful and professional about the project. We really appreciated the personal care and service along the way. His crew was professional, on-time and clean. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New Roof install

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for your Business [Member Name Removed]. We great appreciate the work.

06/19/2020

Larabee roofing did a good job. After the repair, he walked over the rest of the roof. He tapped in several loose staples and gave me an assessment of the condition of the overall roof.

Description of Work
Repair and replace shingles that blew off the roof.

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

03/14/2020

Great, They agreed to wait for the weather to get better for the roofing application that I needed and were prompt on the job when the weather was correct thanks again guys great job!!!!!

Description of Work
26 guage T-lock metal panel repaie.

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working for you, and appreciate the review

02/20/2019

Ernie and his team roofed my new mother in law suite I built for my mom in bend. The workers were respectful and I really appreciated Chase, one of the workers, answering all of my questions. Sometimes I ask too many. Thanks for the good work guys.

Description of Work
New roof of mother-in-law suite

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you and putting the finishing touches on the in-law suite. Thanks

09/18/2018

I received three estimate For a new roof. I know nothing about roofing. Larrabee Roofing Was the best priced company so I went with them. They did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Roofed my home

Category home builders

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed].

02/06/2018

They did a good job. Did everything in a timely manner and didn't leave a

Description of Work
They did our roof. Tear off of old roof and installed a new one.

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!!

02/02/2018

It went perfect. They did an awesome.

Description of Work
They tore off the old roof and replaced it with an asphalt roof.

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

Thank you for your business!!

02/02/2018

He sent his crew to fix my house. They did a really nice job.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Roof Installation & Repair. Snow Removal.

PayPal, Check, Financing Available, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express