Scott Strand Construction

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

I am a one man operation and only hire experienced finishers to help me. When you set your work in stone it's nice to know its done right....

Oregon Grading Service LLC

Oregon Grading Service LLC is owned by Evan and Julie Consalvos offering 39+ years of grading experience to provide maintenance of aggregate and native soil travel ways. We use a tandem-axle compact motor grader to deliver professional results and quality workmanship. We also provide dust control service using an environmentally safe, non-corrosive and non-toxic dust control product.

01/21/2021

The job went very well. It was a challenging situation in that there was a rainwater drainage problem that needed to be solved (along with the concrete pour) with very little space in which to overcome it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Parking area and walkway (about 500 s/ft) dug out, formed, and poured

CATEGORY concrete driveways

06/18/2020

Very professionally done. Looks great and everything went as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 27 x 13 patio with post footings. Exposed aggregate. And sidewalks around my shop

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

06/27/2017

Scott was very responsive. He and his crew did a nice clean job. Scott exceeded my expectations and the finished product is nothing less than amazing. I would highly recommend Scott Strand for your concrete work needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old wood patio/deck and installation of new colored concrete patio with stamped concrete decorative border.

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete flatwork

CATEGORY concrete repair

12/16/2015

I contacted Scott Strand Construction on the fourteenth of December, and I still have yet to receive a call from the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the company on to receive a bid for a concrete job.

CATEGORY concrete repair

I provide all kinds of concrete flatwork, such as driveways, patios, sidewalks, floors, stairs and curbs. I also am very skilled in decorative concrete. Stamping, staining floors, custom staining stamped and decorative concrete repair and rejuvenation, stain, antique and seal.

I do not do, pavers, asphalt, or foundations.