Davis Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2012

Davis Electric is a small owner operated company, so when you call Davis Electric the owner is on each jobsite. This provides the best in customer service....

Photo Electric, LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Photo Electric, LLC on Angi

11/29/2016

Bobbie H.

I called and the mail box was full so I was unable to leave message! Will not call again!

Description of Work
We have lots of electrical problems that need to be addressed. We are new to this home and thought we would have all of the electrical issues addressed.

04/22/2016

Deborah L.

Description of Work
I called repeatedly and got no return calls.(2 different jobs over 1 yr) When I finally got a call and some one came to check out the second job. They never returned with the bid even after several calls from me. It is a shame as I understand they do excellent work.

10/23/2015

peg R.

Description of Work
Provided new recessed lighting throughout my home. work was completed quickly and efficiently. i would definitely use davis electric again.

01/26/2012

M. J. M.

Davis Electric is excellent.

Description of Work
Installed circuits and plugs for a new laundry room.

Category electrician

Electrical work in new construction,remodel in both residential and light commercial. Also we do service work, and troubleshooting and repair