Northwest Siding & Windows

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/02/2021

17039 SW Edy Rd PO Box 2359

Sherwood, OR 97140

NW Siding and Windows is one of Portland's Premier Siding Replacement Specialists and Window Installers. We take pride in our years of knowledge, education and experience to be able to offer our customers the best services in the area NW Siding and Windows has been in business for over 20 years with solid business experience and knowledge in siding and exteriors. We take pride in “neighborhood friendly” work sites, superior customer service and skilled craftsmen. NW Siding and Windows is one of only two Platinum Level Installers of James Hardie Siding Product in the Portland Metro Area. We also offer Hardieplank siding, Cedar Beveled Edge siding, Smart Siding Products, Cultured Stone and Brick as well as Shingles and Shakes. Specialized window trim and house trims are also available to add curb appeal and customize your home. We do install new and replacement windows using Milgard, Cascade, Pella, and other windows in our new construction and remodeling. NW Siding and Windows is AAMA certified. Our crews are employees of NW Siding and Windows and receive continued training in installation and current building codes. We work closely with suppliers, vendors and manufactures on training and current siding and window installation and codes. We want to offer our customers top notch services and quality installation. Our company recognizes our projects are your home, so we strive to treat them with the highest level of respect....

siding companies (67)window replacement (23)house painting (20)insulation (3)interior painting (2)general contractors (2)roofing (1)

06/11/2020

NW Siding was great to work with. They gave me a bid very quickly and I was able to schedule the work within a reasonable time. The project manager communicated throughout the entire process. The workers that came out and did the work we very good and cleaned up the entire work site ever night. They completed the project on time. I would hire these guys again. You will not be disappointed. I got b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the cedar siding on the front of my house replaced with hardyplank

CATEGORY contractors,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/17/2020

The team at NW Siding & Windows were professional, responsive and polite. Even though I had a small repair job and most every siding shop is quite busy, Ken (the co-owner) was able to get me into the job queue. Ken kept me in the loop as to timing since I would be slotted in between larger, full house re-siding jobs. Given that, one can’t expect to be put at the top of the queue. The day prior to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small repair job to replace a few boards plus flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/26/2018

They installed the siding in 2 days and painted it. It looks great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding on a chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

08/24/2017

The whole operation went very well. Pricing was competitive. NWS stayed in close contact regarding scheduling, so that everything was ready when the work started. The preparation work, painting and clean up/touch up were all done with quality and efficiency. We're very pleased with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Northwest Siding & Windows painted our house exterior with Sherwin Williams Super Paint.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

08/23/2017

We scheduled for July, but NW Siding had an opening in June so they came out early to get it done. The crew was very efficient and professional and my wife and I a very happy with the new windows and door. They open and close so much easier and the house has been staying much cooler with the new windows installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of the windows and the sliding glass door replaced, the old ones were 27 years old and not in very good condition. The old and new windows are both double-pane and the house is two-story. They also repaired some siding that was exposed when we removed our deck.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

08/20/2017

NW Siding are always responsive, punctual and professional. The work they did on my home went nearly to schedule and the quality was good. There was also excellent follow up after the work was completed to ensure my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NW Siding re-sided my last home. I have also had them out to quote other work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

08/14/2017

Jack was our project manager. During the initial bidding he was honest and knowledgeable about where and how siding repairs could be made and where siding needed to be completely replaced. Others had previously overstated the scope of work. The bid came in very reasonable. Jack communicated promptly and frequently every step of the way. The work was done professionally and the workers for both sid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed siding repair and replacement, new windows and door installed and entire exterior of the house painted.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

Photo for Northwest Siding & Windows - 17039 SW Edy Rd, Sherwood, OR - 36026397

08/08/2017

Ken (owner) was our contact person before, during, and after the job. As questions arose, he always answered phone right away or responded quickly to voicemail. He was on vacation for part of the installation, with Jack taking over who was also very responsive. They started on the promised start date. Crews and managers were professional, friendly, and easy to talk to regarding my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding on front and one side, then painted the whole house exterior

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

07/20/2017

They did a wonderful job and cleaned up well behind themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came put new siding on the house and did some exterior painting.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/02/2017

Initially, I believed the contractor was honorable and capable of quality work. However, after the job was "finished" as far as the contractor was concerned, I visited the job site and discovered many multiple inconsistencies with what I had been told. Essentially, the contractor had lied to me. I even gave the contractor the opportunity to grade their own performance on the quality of the job, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They contracted to cover most, but not all, of the existing T-111 siding on a home with Hardi-Plank siding, plus replace the existing windows, then prep and paint the entire house.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

Photo for Northwest Siding & Windows - 17039 SW Edy Rd, Sherwood, OR - 34947061

In response to your review, Northwest Siding and Windows has been in business for over 20 years providing excellent quality and service for siding, windows and painting. We took the time to call a James Hardie and Sherwin Williams representative to meet with us at the home to review the work was done in accordance with the siding installations requirements and painting expectations. In both cases,...

Siding installation - full siding replacement (No repairs at this time), Hardieplank products, lots of verity in Cedar siding, shingles, shakes, cultured stone, brick. full window replacement - Milgard, Cascade and all brands of replacement vinyl and clad windows for residential homes and remodeling projects. AAMA certified window, door installers & use the latest in weatherproofing techniques. (NW Siding & Windows is not looking at repairs at this time, we apologize for the inconvenience.)

Asbestos removal. Vinyl and Aluminum repair. Siding repairs, window repairs.

MasterCard, Check, Visa