REJUVENATE PAINTING AND REMODELING

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2007

23651 SW FIRWOOD RD

Sandy, OR 97055

Rejuvenate Painting & Remodeling is proud to offer quality remodeling and painting services for any budget. Our skilled team strives to exceed your expectations and has gained an outstanding reputation for integrity and commitment to excellent. Our projects include whole house remodels, new and

06/10/2014

Nichole W.

They were the only ones I could get ahold of and he did a wonderful job. His costs are a little high but the quality is worth it. My experience was good but again, like I said, half of the people that I contacted were no longer in business or didn't return my phone calls. This company was good, it was very good, I would use him again. He shows up on time, he's clean, he's thorough and he does quality work.

Description of Work
I used Rejuvenate in January. He put sheetrock in my hall which previously was paneling.

04/13/2013

Diana S.

I spoke with Mike in the fall of 2012 and he provided an estimate for the work. We had a verbal agreement that work would begin in the early spring when the weather was better; he did not ask for a down payment. My husband and I met with Mike in February and discussed additional work/repairs (replacement of dry rotted support beams, floor joists and siding); he provided an amended estimate and we gave him a down payment. He contacted us at the end of March and indicated he would like to start work the beginning of April. At this time, the repairs have been completed and the new decking begun. Mike has been extremely professional, with regular communication and thorough documentation of all work. Though the job is not yet complete, I would highly recommend Mike Porter and Rejuvenate.

Description of Work
New deck and exterior painting on vacation home

Category drywall, hardwood floor, woodworking

05/04/2012

JOHN Z.

He came through a contractor. He is very friendly. I consider him to very honest. He showed up on time. He was very careful about everything and the condition of the house, and cleaned up after completing his work. I'm very happy with him.

Description of Work
I have used Rejuvenate Painting and Remodeling to install a floor on my attic and they reinforced a pull down ladder stairs that could go up to the attic.

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

01/16/2011

JOHN Z.

Mike was thorough, professional and did high quality work.

Description of Work
EXTENSIVE DRYWALL WORK

03/09/2009

SHEILA L.

This company did a FANTASTIC job on the drywall and painting. The drywall was beautifully installed and the finish is completely smooth on every surface. This was no small feat considering the large size of the living room and age of our home. The original baseboard moulding and moulding around the fireplace mantle was sucessfully removed and reinstalled and one cannot even tell that it had ever been removed. The painting of the primer was well done. The icing on the cake was the fact that the room was well sealed which limited the drywall and sanding dust from migrating to the rest of our home. The workers were punctual, polite and very professional. Lastly, they did an excellent job with the clean up!

Description of Work
Drywall was installed over lathe and plaster walls in a very large living room. The original moulding around baseboard and fireplace mantle was removed and reinstalled after drywall work was complete. Drywall was then painted with primer in preparation for painting.

10/30/2007

ANGIE A.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Exterior paint and cedar trim.

Category woodworking, house painters

09/10/2007

SHAWNA T.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Mike and his team put an addition on our home, built a fence and a deck. Their work was exceptional, and their prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone that was looking to do any painting or remodeling, or if you need a deck or a fence built.

Category decks, fencing, remodeling

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning

Crux Roof & Gutter Cleaning is a local company specializing in roof moss and gutter cleaning services. Crux is dedicated to providing quality and professional cleaning services.

Moss Solutions

Bright Creations Painting LLC

With more than 10 years in the trade we offer our clients outstanding interior and exterior finishes. We are here to provide all of your painting needs whether residential or commercial. Bright Creations Painting is here to service you!

Offers Coupon

Satisfaction

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DOORS, WINDOWS, FINISH WORK, DRYWALL & REPAIR, TILE, SIDING REPAIR, DECKING, FENCING, FLOORING & PRESSURE WASHING.

ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING.