Wholesale Granite Warehouse

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

Welcome to Wholesale Granite Warehouse, LLC! Now you can have the natural beauty and durability of custom-crafted granite for your home directly from the source. We are a locally owned and operated business whose main goal is to offer top of the line custom slab granite at wholesale prices to the public in Salem Oregon and surrounding areas. And with granite slabs starting at just $29 per square foot installed for 2 cm and 39 per square foot installed for 3 cm, you can't beat our prices. Give us a call today....

MCR Construction LLC

We are a veteran owned and operated business! We pride ourselves in attention to detail. We specialize in everything to do with a home. From complete remodel top to bottom, or if you just need help changing light bulbs or switches out! No job is to small and we will do it with dedication. Our biggest gratitude is the smile on our customers face when the project is complete. We have been in the industry 16 years together. Whatever you need completed dont hesitate to ask. Anything from minor repairs to new roofs, complete kitchens, complete bathrooms, additions, sheds, decks, or flooring we do it all! Thank you for considering us! We look forward to serving you!

FMDs Facility Services LLC

FMD's Facility Services, LLC, is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 12 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with.

PDX Custom Woodwork LLC

PDX Custom Woodwork is a family owned business. We have been building custom cabinets for 17 years here in Oregon. We are all about the quality of our work and making our customers happy. We design your future kitchen cabinets and make it a reality. We are very competitive. PDX Custom Woodwork has been building cabinets for Residential and Commercial. Stop by and check out our showroom! Feel free to give us a call and we can come out for a free estimate. Thank you!

06/23/2014

The guys that did the install were pretty good as far as craftsmanship. However dealing with them from a customer service standpoint and the office woman was absolutely terrible. She didn't want to listen and she didn't listen. She preferred to talk over me and her mistake cost me money. She wouldn't acknowledge that she made a mistake. In the end it pretty much was her word against my word. Based...

Description of Work
I worked with Wholesale Granite Warehouse to do a bathroom granite counter and a kitchen counter.

Category countertops,marble & granite

06/10/2014

They were very fast and the installation was seamless since they did things right from the beginning. They installed our sink as well, and we were ready to go.

Description of Work
Replaced my kitchen countertop with granite. They even threw in an extra place in a spot we had forgotten for free.

03/10/2014

ation

Description of Work
Things started out well enough. Before granite was installed we gave them the faucet that was to go in to the granite for the bathrooms and they didn't use it but instead left it at the office then which I then had to go get it on the day of installation so it could be installed after the granite was in. They cut the holes in the granite here at the house and did use the faucet but didn't notice that they hadn't cut a hole for the stopper. We realized this when our own contractor came to install the faucet so when I called Lena back to tell her that they needed to come back out to cut an additional hole, she was very patronizing and told me that they did it the same way they did it for everyone else and there should be no problem but I pursuaded her to have them come back on Monday. Then on Sunday, one of the sinks they installed, split into a huge crack and when both my husband and I talked to Lena, she make us feel like we were just doddering old fools who were just confused, but again, we pursuaded her to have them bring another sink when they came to drill the hole for the sink stoppers. And when they came out, they agreed it was very much a crack and when they went to take it out, it shattered in a gazillion pieces. My biggest complaint at this time was the treatment by Lena whenever we called. The worst was yet to come. When we had our first dealing with Lena and picked out our granite, she told me what a good deal I would get through the Daltile outlet here in Salem if I picked out what I wanted there and then gave her the #s and she would order it so I did that and in doing so, had to have Wholesale Granite Warehouses employee do the tile install. It ended up costing $300 for the tile and $300 for the install. But when the installer brought it to install it, it wasn't what I had ordered. So I called the granite place, she said to call the daltile outlet so I did, made an appt to take a sample of the tile in to compare it with what I had ordered. In the meantime, prior to my appt, I was warned by someone who knows daltile well that this happens regularly and they never make it right, especially with the smaller orders like mine. I was told by this person that they would claim that there are slight variations in color and I got what I ordered. That is exactly what happened. She showed me a sample of what i supposedly had ordered and mine was similar but too dark in some of the stones making too much of a pattern to go with my granite. I had not allowed it to be installed as I knew I would never like it. In the end, I lost the $300 on the tile and went to Home Depot and for $100, bought beautiful stone tile and the trim to go with it.

02/22/2014

This was the most incredibly easy & reasonably priced granite installation. I installed new cabinets & a new vanity in each of the two bathrooms. I found a fabulous piece of 3 cm granite on sale that came out cheaper than any 2 cm I found at any of the other stores (& I went all over Portland & Salem). Being 3 cm meant that I didn't need the plywood base. I chose to have all three sinks undermount...

Description of Work
Installed kitchen with 4 ft bar & 2 bathrooms with 3 cm granite & undermount sinks

10/30/2013

I was told that I would need to buy another stone as the island was larger then originally figured and they wanted to make it perfect for me with cutting it all out of one piece for the island base top and only having one seam on the base and one seam on the bar top. Well I paid 1200.00 for another stone and ended up with two seams in the bar top and one seam on the island base with the Left side ...

Description of Work
When they came to install Granite they came late in the day and the brought a piece that was miss cut by an unskilled laborer. I have an island with 2) 45's on it . When standing at the looking at the island the side on the left did not fit at all. They carved on my island wall to try and make it fit. Worked till 2:30 am and left a bill and pick sheet on the counter. Which indicated to me they were finished. I have the pictures to prove that nothing fit right on the island. I was unaware that "Sean" had not glued it down as he didn't know if I would like it or not. It was completely off from the other side. I called Dustin and didn't get a call back so I called Lena and gave her the low down that I expected it taken care of ASAP. She said she would talk to Dustin and get back to me. Long story short, They allowed someone unskilled to Cut my Granite and the cost was me ending up with another piece of Granite that does not match, I had them back today to correct what they came to correct on 10/19. I do feel that they correct there mistakes with the exception of the difference in the Granite. It is obvious when you walk in the kitchen and it just breaks my heart that I spent all this money and did not get a quality job done. I did my part I paid the bill in full, while I do feel I should have gotten a 1200.00 discount, I didn't ask for it, so that is on me.

Category marble & granite

We fabricate and install granite, marble, and quarts custom made counter tops for your individual kitchens and bathrooms. We can help with design and can fabricate anything you may need .Fire places and bathroom tub surrounds .Bar tops and out door barbeques and much moor .We offer great customer service .

We don’t do any pluming or electrical. We will connect your sink and secure it to your new granite counter tops but you must have a Plummer connect you pipes.