Rod's Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2009

580 Rees Hill Rd SE

Salem, OR 97306

After over 25 years of plumbing experience working for others in the Salem/Porltand area and beyond, Rod was ready to bring his knowledge and experience to contractors and customers directly. His attention to detail, honest, direct approach and expertise has proved to serve him well in his own business. Tracy has a business background including bookkeeping, marketing and office management. Together, along with their team, they work to provide excellent customer service to a variety of clients. License number - PB699. Additional contact name – Rod. Additional phone – (503) 586-4475....

04/21/2015

mike H.

It didn't go anywhere . he just wasted my time and never showed up .

Description of Work
nothing he never showed up at all and didn't even call to tell me he wasn't coming out to do the estimate .I contacted him well over a month ago and we spoke over the phone and he explained that he was in the middle of a job and would call me back at the end of the week . Three weeks went by I contacted him again and he apologized and told me he would be out the following Monday or Tuesday afternoon to preform the estimate. I am also a busy business owner so my time is valuable he never showed up or called to explain his action for a second time and wasted 8 hours of me time sitting and waiting on him to show up . I wouldn't recommend or use his services

03/31/2015

Lynn T.

There are no details to report. No phone call, no text message, no email in response to my message.

Description of Work
No reply at all to my message. Nothing.

Category plumbing

We did respond, but unfortunately not soon enough. I'm sorry we weren't able to help you. ~Rod

09/15/2014

Dorothy P.

Amazing service for extremely reasonable price! I recently purchased a home and the two toilets were older and not flushing well. I had RotoRooter out thinking I would have them snaked but when the guy told me it would be $265 to snake two toilets I hopped on Angie's list and started calling plumbers. I spoke to Rod who is so nice and knowledgeable! He promised to work me into the schedule ASAP and even recommended a mid range toilet. He also picked them up at no extra cost. The toilets cost around $240 each and the labor was only $100 to installed BOTH. The plumber who came to do the install was GREAT and even took the old toilets away for me.

Description of Work
Installation of two new toilets. They bought and picked up the new ones and also took old ones away.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful review [member name removed]. I am so glad we were able to take care of all of your plumbing needs and look forward to working with you in the future! ~Rod

09/02/2014

Kurt L.

An on-demand water heater that I had in a rental house froze solid and cracked a leak in the heat exchanger on a night when temperatures dipped into single digits in the Valley. I found out about it Sunday morning, and on Monday morning I called around to see if anyone would be available to fix it. Rod's Plumbing was very busy, as everyone was, but they said that they might be able to get to it late on Monday. To my surprise, they were able to replace it that day, which earned them a very grateful response.

Description of Work
Removed an on-demand water heater that had frozen and cracked, replaced with a standard gas water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for your nice review [member name removed] - so glad we could fit you in! ~Rod

08/01/2014

Pola P.

Rod's Plumbing responded quickly to my request and installed the new outdoor faucet within a couple of days. Plumber was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Installed a new outdoor faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review and your business [member name remove], we are happy we could get to you and help you with your plumbing needs. ~Rod

07/15/2014

Deborah L.

Job went very well. Rod gave us a clear and reasonable estimate which the work was completed with no surprises in costs. The system has worked perfectly and we would definitely use this contractor again.

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal and installed hot water circulating system.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you so much for the review (member name removed), we really appreciate your business! ~Rod

07/02/2014

Christine K.

Friendly, did a good job, no prob since

Description of Work
Fixed old leaky pipe in bathroom

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review {removed member name}. We love to hear that you were happy and we fixed the problem! ~Rod

06/18/2014

Robert J.

He responded quickly to my call. He was fine to work with. He came, did the work and left.

Description of Work
They fixed a faucet valve.

Category plumbing

I am glad that we completed your plumbing needs in a timely fashion. Thank you for your review. ~Rod

06/16/2014

Barb B.

Rod came out after another plumbing service had come out, did not have the part and said they could not come for another week after initially waiting two weeks for them to come out and not hearing back for a week after they did. Rod, on the other hand, understood our plight not being able to water in our back yard, said if we did not mind someone stopping by on the way to or from other jobs, would get right to it. And Gene was out the next afternoon, fixed it right away and it works great now.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken outdoor faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the wonderful review [removed member name]. We are so happy we could help you quickly and appreciate your business. ~Rod

04/23/2014

Joseph D.

easy to schedule. arrived on time. Could have charged me for a new flush kit but reworked / adjust existing kit and swiftly completed repair. I dont have the invoice yet but expect it to be reasonable. We plan to continue to use them for a number of projects we have coming up.

Description of Work
repair toilet that did not flush correctly

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to working with you again! ~Rod

Shiloh Water Systems

**South Willamette Valley Branch NOW OPEN** Shiloh Water Systems is a family business specializing in residential and commercial well systems and water quality company with over 35 years’ experience specializing in well and water system design, service and installation of pumps, pressure tanks, storage systems, water treatment and filtration systems, including drinking water stations. With the opening of our new southern branch, we can better serve the Southern Willamette Valley for filtration needs. We provide 24/7 emergency service and are committed to providing innovative products and exceptional customer service at a competitive price. Shiloh Water Systems is a State of Oregon certified small public water systems operator, and the authorized independent Kinetico dealer for the Willamette Valley. CCB# 164951

Clearwater Pump Service

We are the clear choice for your water system solutions. We are prompt, clean cut, professional, and most importantly feel that communication is key to our success and our customers satisfaction. We offer free estimates, free water testing, and 24 hour emergency service. We have some of the industries best available warranties. We accept most major credit cards. Additional phone - (503) 657-8000. Additional email - services@clearwaterpumpservices.com.

Leighs Construction Co

Phone Number Contact: (503) 967-6961. Email Contact: coupon expires 3/1/16 leighsconstructionco@hotmail.com. Leighs Construction Company was started in 2005 with one truck, and a bag of tools and a goal: to achieve success and customer satisfaction. Since then, Leighs Construction strives daily to meet and exceed customers expectations. Leighs has two crews with invaluable experience and wealth of knowledge to accomodate your needs and expectations. With Honesty, Trust, Dependability and Respect we make your project exactly what you pay for and what you envision it to be "guaranteed". Leighs has been a Superior Service Award Recipient six years and running. Take a moment to look at our Reviews and let Leighs be a part of your Construction and Remodeling experience. Leighs Specializes in Residential, Office and Business. Leighs Construction: Residential, Community Development and Real Estate Agents; Addendums and Inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Repair, remodels & new construction for residential and commercial plumbing. Gas lines, water heaters, fix leaks, install new fixtures, minor drain clogs, change faucets, hook up water service, re-pipe homes, change location of existing fixtures, install new pluming and repair existing plumbing. Call for a free bid.

Major drain clogs extending beyond the foundation of the house. Locating drain lines.