Rod's Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2009

After over 25 years of plumbing experience working for others in the Salem/Porltand area and beyond, Rod was ready to bring his knowledge and experience to contractors and customers directly. His attention to detail, honest, direct approach and expertise has proved to serve him well in his own business. Tracy has a business background including bookkeeping, marketing and office management. Together, along with their team, they work to provide excellent customer service to a variety of clients. License number - PB699. Additional contact name – Rod. Additional phone – (503) 586-4475....

Clearwater Pump Service

Clearwater Pump Service

We are the clear choice for your water system solutions. We are prompt, clean cut, professional, and most importantly feel that communication is key to our success and our customers satisfaction. We offer free estimates, free water testing, and 24 hour emergency service. We have some of the industries best available warranties. We accept most major credit cards. Additional phone - (503) 657-8000. Additional email - services@clearwaterpumpservices.com.

04/21/2015

It didn't go anywhere . he just wasted my time and never showed up .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing he never showed up at all and didn't even call to tell me he wasn't coming out to do the estimate .I contacted him well over a month ago and we spoke over the phone and he explained that he  was in the middle of a job and would call me back at the end of the week . Three weeks went by I contacted him again and he apologized and told me he would be out the following Monday or Tuesday afternoon to preform the estimate. I am also a busy business owner so my time is valuable he never showed up or called to explain his action for a second time and wasted 8 hours of me time sitting and waiting on him to show up . I wouldn't recommend or use his services

03/31/2015

There are no details to report. No phone call, no text message, no email in response to my message.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No reply at all to my message. Nothing.

CATEGORY plumbing

We did respond, but unfortunately not soon enough. I'm sorry we weren't able to help you. ~Rod

09/15/2014

Amazing service for extremely reasonable price! I recently purchased a home and the two toilets were older and not flushing well. I had RotoRooter out thinking I would have them snaked but when the guy told me it would be $265 to snake two toilets I hopped on Angie's list and started calling plumbers. I spoke to Rod who is so nice and knowledgeable! He promised to work me into the schedule ASAP an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of two new toilets. They bought and picked up the new ones and also took old ones away.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful review [member name removed]. I am so glad we were able to take care of all of your plumbing needs and look forward to working with you in the future! ~Rod

09/02/2014

An on-demand water heater that I had in a rental house froze solid and cracked a leak in the heat exchanger on a night when temperatures dipped into single digits in the Valley.  I found out about it Sunday morning, and on Monday morning I called around to see if anyone would be available to fix it.  Rod's Plumbing was very busy, as everyone was, but they said that they might be able to get to it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an on-demand water heater that had frozen and cracked, replaced with a standard gas water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for your nice review [member name removed] - so glad we could fit you in! ~Rod

08/01/2014

Rod's Plumbing responded quickly to my request and installed the new outdoor faucet within a couple of days.  Plumber was courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new outdoor faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for the review and your business [member name remove], we are happy we could get to you and help you with your plumbing needs. ~Rod

Repair, remodels & new construction for residential and commercial plumbing. Gas lines, water heaters, fix leaks, install new fixtures, minor drain clogs, change faucets, hook up water service, re-pipe homes, change location of existing fixtures, install new pluming and repair existing plumbing. Call for a free bid.

Major drain clogs extending beyond the foundation of the house. Locating drain lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal