MC MILLANS LIKE NEW CARPET

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2010

1995 Harritt Dr NW

Salem, OR 97304

Full service in home cleans company...

09/21/2017

Patricia N.

He did a great job. They did a nice job. He actually did area rugs at the site. I have hardwood floors so he did of our big area rugs. he had to deal with, we have an ageing dog that had gone to the bathroom on it and he did a good job getting that fixed. Because of the dog issue, he had to flip them over front and back. It was 3 large area rugs, 8x15 and two 8x6s. He had to do them front and back. Very good. I used them just because I looked them up online and I did look at the reviews from other people. He did the same level of expertise and he also gave me some suggestion about how to remedy some of the problems I had before and what I can do in the future. So I thought it was a pretty thorough experience.

Description of Work
They cleaned area rugs.

08/10/2016

Ricki D.

08/18/2015

Larry S.

Description of Work
A very professional job was done. The work was performed on time and was thorough. The carpet looked excellent after not being cleaned for 14 years. The owner,who did the work,is very friendly and explained what was needed and what could be expected. I have already recommended his company to a friend.

Category carpet cleaners

A big thank you to mr sutton for allowing my company to perform our services in his home and for taking the time to leave a review .

06/18/2014

carolyn L.

He arrived on time and was extremely professional and pilot. I've used him for years, and am always greeted with a smile and a handshake. We spoke about the stains, what I had tried (a small spot cleaner) and why that didn't work, and the best approach to the problem. He opened all the windows to see the stains clearly (I missed some) and then went to work. He didn't rush the job (the enzyme solution had to sit a bit) and was thorough in his work. He takes his job seriously and I was very pleased with the end result. I've used McMillian's Carpet Care before and will always be a consistently good customer. The price is right given the results and unlike some cleaning companies, the stains don't "return" shortly after a cleaning. This is a sign of a good result -- his machines are excellent and they get down deep to really eliminate the stain. I strongly recommend him and will continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Brady cleaned my badly stained carpet (pet urine) and two rooms in the house. He spent at least 2 hours, taking care to use a special enzyme solution for the pet stains. He cleaned the carpet, "raked" them at the end and removed all stains. I also opted for the stain resistent coating given my large dog's "mistakes."

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you (removed member name) for being suck a great client and taking the time to give me and my company a review. Word of mouth advertising is invaluable and I can't thank u enough.

Root Cleaning Solutions

Root Cleaning Solutions is quickly becoming a reputable and well-known company with over 25 years of experience in the industry. Specializing in Hardwood Cleaning & Rejuvenation, Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Sealing, Stain & Spot Removal, Odor Removal and more. With a focus on providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service we aim to go above and beyond with every client. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we stand by our service, product, knowledge and will provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every job we complete. We use an all-natural plant-based encapsulation technology combined with an advanced Rotowash cleaning system to provide a world class proven clean others simply cannot replicate. Root Cleaning Solutions is a dedicated and loyal member of our community, working in conjunction with local charities and organizations to give back to the ones we share this community with. If you have a local charity that you would like recognized or would like to nominate to be part of our yearly charitable giving, please let us know! We will donate a portion of our yearly proceeds to 4 of our client nominated charities annually. Welcome to the Root Family! ​ Sincerely, -Root Cleaning-

Professional Office Cleaning NW, LLC

We are a family owned residential and commercial carpet cleaning business. We believe that carpet cleaning should be affordable for everyone. That is why we make it our goal to match or beat any competitors quotes. Be believe that excellent service doesn’t have to break the bank. Give us a call for your free in person or over the phone via text quote.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, stone tile and grout cleaning, area rugs, granite countertop cleaning buffing and sealing