Lefty's Plumbing Service, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

PO Box 5945

Salem, OR 97304

Experienced, licensed, journeyman, plumber providing exceptional service in the repair and installation of residential, commercial plumbing fixtures and systems. Additional contact name - Kendra Scott. Additional email - kendra.leftysplumbing@gmail.com. CCB License #191582 Bonded & Insured Charge by hour or job Serving Salem...

07/20/2018

April C.

Living out of the country can be hard when your mother needs help Inan emergency. However when I called lefty’s early in the morning asking to help within a hour they were at my mothers house fixing the problem. They were kind and patient explaining wheat was going to my mother and me all the way in Germany. The price was responsible, plummets we fantastic and Ashley was Great! I would recommend them to anyone for sure!

Description of Work
My mother’s water pipe broke under her home.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure.

06/09/2017

Jennifer N.

I am just a renter and my landlord chooses to use these guys but I have some concerns with the plumber who came while I was at work yeaterday to fix the clogged washer drain. 1- He or she left everything in disarray. A mess. Dirty shop towel on the floor, Hose laying outside on the ground, dryer vent broken (I was able to fix it but still).... 2- He or she failed to turn the hot and cold water back on before he or she left. Again, I was smart enough to figure these things out on my own but the customer really shouldn't have to. I have yet to wash anything so the actual work performed may or may not be up to par....time will tell. As far as professional behavior goes, though, this person needs to slow down and think about the customer. Just rude to leave a mess, things broken, and not even turn the silly water back on. Seriously. :/

Description of Work
Washer drain clogged.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], the receipient of your disparaging prose is not a plumber. You are speaking of your landlord's bungled attempt to repair a plumbing problem himself, before calling out a professional. Your frustration with his carelessness is understandable. However, as a renter, you have the responsibility to consult with your landlord for the facts before you take it upon yourself to defame a well respected plumbing company in the Salem community. Your impulsive willingness to criminate and your subsequent refusal to retract your obvious error is contemptible. On these grounds, I refute your unmerited claims railed against Lefty's Plumbing. Your claims are dismissed as false.

04/19/2017

Robert M.

I would tell other that I recommend them highly. It took a couple hours to complete the work. The worker was very good.

Description of Work
They took care of a plumbing issue in the bathroom, I wasn't getting hot water.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Glad we could help!

01/12/2017

Brian Z.

It was an excellent experience from start to finish. The water to the house was shut off because the bathtub faucet was flowing continually(another story😬). Kendra was able to contact Mike Estes, the owner, late in the day, and he came the next morning at around 10a.m. Even I was texted to say that he was on his way. He was able to secure a faucet insert from George Morlan plumbing supply, which saved lots of time, money, and labor on the wall. He was very professional and his price was very reasonable. I am thankful to have found Mike to do the job, and quickly, and reasonably priced. I will definitely call on him again for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
To replace the faucet insert

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the awesome review. It is always our goal to provide quality and affordable service. You were a pleasure to work with and we very much appreciate your business!!

07/21/2016

Larry H.

I was very unhappy with the job that they did for me, they installed some new facets in my kitchen and when they did they flipped the hot water and cold water handles backwards and the other thing I was unhappy with they never allowed me to choose my own facets they just brought one and installed it and it looked okay to me at the time but since then I never had them installed it because it's not at the stop of the line.

Description of Work
I used Lefty's Plumbing Service, LLC for plumbing.

Category plumbing

We regret this was your experience with Lefty's Plumbing. As licensed professionals we strive to deliver a high standard of excellence in our service to the Salem community. Your candid review is much appreciated as it was beneficial with our evaluation of this workman's performance. Please call our office again. We would like to provide a quality kitchen sink faucet of your choice, and install it, all at no charge to you.

02/04/2016

Linda G.

Description of Work
Re-set 2 toilets after flooring replacement in bathrooms.

11/16/2015

Joy M.

09/22/2015

Tom R.

The plumber, Cassius, was on-time, polite, and got right to work. He didn't need our help and finished on-time. Among the service providers I have used over the years, these guys were at the top of the performance grade. They said what they were going to do and did it.

Description of Work
Installed two toilet bowls

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind review.

07/22/2015

Barbara H.

01/14/2015

Richard P.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much Richard for the nice review!

12/18/2014

Jennelle B.

Description of Work
We needed to have a leaking garbage disposal replaced. Service scheduled promptly. Service provider was on time, knowledgeable, skilled, and a pleasure to have in our home. Turned out we also had a clogged pipe because of the defective garbage disposal. It was quick, painless, and decently priced. We would definitely call on Lefty's again.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much [member name removed] for the nice review!!

03/31/2014

Michael F.

03/28/2014

Larry H.

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen faucet.

03/19/2014

Bill F.

They did a great job! Mike and Jerry were very friendly and professional. Mike had some very useful suggestions about other plumbing issues in this old house. They arrived on time, worked steadily to minimize the amount of time that we were without water, and cleaned up their work area when they finished. Gina, the scheduler and office manager was friendly and great to deal with. This is the kind of company that makes is enjoyable to be their customer. Thanks!

Description of Work
They replaced all of the remaining galvanized water pipe in our 1920's house.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure!

03/04/2014

Marlene B.

After looking at the faucet that I had purchased, Mike said that that particular faucet had been having a lot of problems. He was willing to put it in if I wanted him to, but he offered to go and find me another faucet. He left and came back with a quality faucet which he installed. The new faucet with installation cost only a little more than the original faucet itself, so I returned the original one. I am very pleased with the new faucet, and Mike went above and beyond what he needed to do.

Description of Work
I needed to get a new kitchen faucet, that I had purchased at a big box store, installed.

11/29/2012

Judith D.

Mike arrived at 9:00 am and left about 11:15. I called him because one toilet was running and one sink was dripping. The toilets are older and he brought the necessary parts to put totally new parts into each toilet since when one starts to have problems, the other is usually not far behind. He replaced the cartridge in the leaking sink and also noticed that it was draining slowily. He fixed that problem. He replaced the aerators in both sinks and noticed that the pressure was not good in the sink in the second bathroom. He fixed that, also. Mike installed a new kitchen sink for me about two years ago and did such a good job that I kept his contact information so I could call him the next time I had a plumbing issue. I will certainly call him for all of my plumbing needs. He does quality work and is a really nice guy.

Description of Work
Mike Estes replaced all the insides of two bathroom toilets, replaced a cartridge in one bathroom sink and made other repairs to the bathroom sinks.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad we could help!

10/25/2011

patricia K.

They were recommended to me by another plumbing company where I bought the toilet from. They have a good reputation with other people in the business. They did what I expected them to do and more. They picked up the toilet unit from the place where I bough it which was above and beyond. They did the installation as expected. They helped me and took up a job that they didn't have to which was great. It's important that they were among those recommended by the retail outlet where I bought the toilet from. I think the main thing was that places don't usually make those kinds of recommendations if they feel really secured about it because it'll come back and reflect on the retail outlet itself. I was very pleased with the willingness to go above for what I was actually paying them to do. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Lefty's Plumbing Service, LLC installed a new toilet and did some minor repair on another one probably 6 weeks ago.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure working with you.

10/05/2011

Larry H.

The two techncians performing the work were very professional, prompt, and above all, friendly and easy to work with. Their work was simply top notch! I recommend them to anyone in need of a good plumber.

Description of Work
Hook up sink for new bathroom vanity, repair leaky shower head, install new drain stop for bath tub.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure.

06/07/2011

Judith D.

It went well. Dan Anthony from Lefty's Plumbing did most of the work. Mike Estes, the owner, came to help Dan lift out the old, heavy sink. I will definitely call these guys for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
New sink and faucet installed. Old sink hauled away. Shut offs and nipples replaced. Dual angle stop installed. Everything checked and brought up to code.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your kind review.

D & F Plumbing Co

D & F Plumbing has an entire staff of dedicated journeyman plumbers for all your plumbing needs. Serving homeowners and business owners in Portland, OR, Vancouver, WA and all surrounding cities since 1927. We're here for you 24/7! Licensed, bonded, insured and safety-oriented. On-site diagnosis and estimates. Top quality equipment and durable brand-name parts. Call today for local plumbing advice or to schedule your service! License #CCB#465 & WA #CCDAE DFPLU 339N8 and WBE#7402

Offers by D & F Plumbing Co on Angi
    Apollo Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Apollo Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is family owned and operated in the Portland/Vancouver area since 1984. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 Emergency Service. Apollo is also the leading Plumbing & HVAC company in the Portland Vancouver area and the only company to offer Commercial and Residential ZERO-DIG Drain line repair called (CIPP) Cured in Place Pipe. The CIPP has a 50 year service life and 10 year transferable warranty! Dont delay and call today for all your Plumbing and HVAC services! 503-205-3817 10% off for Seniors and Veterans / $99 per hr Sewer Scopes for Realtors CCB 49418; WA LIC: APOLLDR995MP.

FORBES PLUMBING

Plumbing problems don’t usually solve themselves, that’s why you need an experienced plumber right now. With 11 fully stocked service vans your issues get solved quickly. Just give us a call and you’ll have a plumber at your door right away. Our services include the following plus much more.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Quality service, repair and installation of residential commercial plumbing systems and fixtures. Fixtures include gas and electric water heaters, toilets, faucets, disposal, filter systems, ice makers lines, and dish washer installations. Repairs leaks, re-pipe and unclog drains.

Cleaning septic tanks