Impact Heating and Air, LLC.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

5462 Terra Cotta Dr SE

Salem, OR 97306

After 12 years learning and practicing in both residential and commercial settings, I decided it was time to pursue my goal of starting my own company that maintained the values of honesty, integrity, and doing the job well. We want to make sure that your systems are working at optimal capacity before the weather hits. It may be cliche to say, but we really do want the best your money can buy, and we are committed to working for and with you to make that a reality....

06/09/2021

Joe P.

Jay is great! I've had him out to work on my AC twice now and both times I've been really impressed with the level of service and professionalism he's shown. I'm happy to highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their HVAC system.

Description of Work
AC Service & Repair

06/27/2020

Ken K.

Excellent job dome promptly on my two rental condos. Jay was very responsive with quick and timely replies.

Description of Work
Installed Ductless heat pump in two condos

05/02/2020

Jillian S.

I got Jay's number from a friend who had hired him and Jay returned my contact immediately, despite the holiday. He came out and assessed what I would be a comparable furnace replacement, considered my costs, and ordered a high-efficiency unit ASAP. He installed it for me before New Year's Day AND he replaced the thermostat and reworked the exhaust vent so it wouldn't be clogged w/ debris. Jay took care of many elements I didn't know to think about. His prices were more affordable than other local Heating and Cooling businesses and I believe his work is high quality and conscientious. The furnace worked great throughout these cold months, we've been warmer, and my heating costs didn't go up. I will call Jay of Impact Heating and Air for all my heating/cooling needs!

Description of Work
Furnace replacement at Christmas!

10/22/2017

Jenni E.

Jay was great to work with. He provides excellent customer service and was very responsive to any questions/concerns. He even came out to our house several times because we were hearing something rattling. Jay did not charge us to come out for this even though it was months after the orIginal instal. He stands by his work and we really respected that. Would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
New residential A/C installation.

06/28/2017

Scott S.

Jay was responsive and helpful. There was a little confusion on scheduling but once everything was arranged Jay and his assistant got the job done and we have no complaints.

Description of Work
Central air conditioner installation

12/16/2016

Phyllis R.

Jay arrived right on schedule. He installed our newly purchased thermostat, found that our problem was badly clogged filters which he brought in and showed us how to clean them and reinstall. We will call Jay any time our heating system ends attention.

Description of Work
Our furnace was only running part time during a serious cold snap.

12/08/2016

Dan T.

Every company I called was a week plus out. Impact was not my first call, but after reading a few good reviews I decided to give them a try. The owner, Jay, was able to make an appointment the next morning. He found the problem within 15 min, Tracked down the needed part, traveled from Salem to Portland to get it. Had my heater up and running by early afternoon. While any repair is not 'cheap' during the holidays, it was $400 well spent to keep my family warm. I am glad I found out about Impact Heating and Air.

Description of Work
Heater went out on coldest day of the year. The blower motor went out.

07/06/2015

Loretta R.

My air conditioner stopped working. I called Jay at Impact Heating and Air at 6:10am on Monday morning. He was at my house by 6:30am and my air conditioner was running by 6:50am. He had the part that was needed in his car ready to go. I am so impressed, I'm going to have him come to my house in the fall to do a check-up on my furnace. Thanks, Jay!

Description of Work
Repaired my broken air conditioner.

HVAC Minstries

Where comfort and cleanliness is our excellence providing DIVINE AIR!!! Whether you need a maintenance check or an emergency repair, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We strive to exceed your expectations by ensuring that each of our clients receives individualized service.

Ideal Temp Heating and Cooling, Inc.

As a local husband and wife owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

AIR CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC

air duct cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Impact Heating and Air, LLC.

How is Impact Heating and Air, LLC. overall rated?

Impact Heating and Air, LLC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Impact Heating and Air, LLC. open?

Impact Heating and Air, LLC. is open:

What payment options does Impact Heating and Air, LLC. provide

Impact Heating and Air, LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Impact Heating and Air, LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Impact Heating and Air, LLC.?

No, Impact Heating and Air, LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offer?

Impact Heating and Air, LLC. offers the following services: We are an Oregon based heating and air company, specializing in furnace/heat pump/ air conditioning/ and mini split repair and installation.

Are there any services Impact Heating and Air, LLC. does not offer?

air duct cleaning