Impact Heating and Air, LLC.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

After 12 years learning and practicing in both residential and commercial settings, I decided it was time to pursue my goal of starting my own company that maintained the values of honesty, integrity, and doing the job well. We want to make sure that your systems are working at optimal capacity before the weather hits. It may be cliche to say, but we really do want the best your money can buy, and we are committed to working for and with you to make that a reality....

AIR CONTROL SYSTEMS INC

Tittel Enterprises

Tittel Enterprises Inc. (TEI) was founded in 1999 in the state of Washington. Since its creation, our mission has been to service high-tech test equipment for manufacturing, research, and design customers in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska, and Canada. The manufacturers of this equipment were looking for a company to fill a void in the industry where services were not being performed correctly by established technicians. Considering this, our business is devoted to providing mechanical repairs, preventative maintenance, and installations for residential and commercial properties that need them most. Working with manufacturers has given us a unique advantage when it comes to ensuring that warranty requirements are understood and followed. These relationships have also allowed us to have direct input when it comes to working with equipment manufacturers on designs and upgrades. Our years of experience in the industry allow us to evaluate your needs and provide recommendations that we feel will meet them completely. We ask that you choose us for any of your residential or commercial HVAC needs in Multnomah County, as we vow to adhere to your needs and meet the requirements of your bottom line.

Glacier Hvac/r LLC

Glacier HVAC/R is a small family owned business located in Estacada, Oregon. With twenty years of experience, our goal is to accommodate heating and air conditioning at affordable prices. We service Clackamas, Multnomah and neighboring counties.

06/09/2021

Jay is great! I've had him out to work on my AC twice now and both times I've been really impressed with the level of service and professionalism he's shown. I'm happy to highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their HVAC system.

Description of Work
AC Service & Repair

06/27/2020

Excellent job dome promptly on my two rental condos. Jay was very responsive with quick and timely replies.

Description of Work
Installed Ductless heat pump in two condos

05/02/2020

I got Jay's number from a friend who had hired him and Jay returned my contact immediately, despite the holiday. He came out and assessed what I would be a comparable furnace replacement, considered my costs, and ordered a high-efficiency unit ASAP. He installed it for me before New Year's Day AND he replaced the thermostat and reworked the exhaust vent so it wouldn't be clogged w/ debris. Jay too...

Description of Work
Furnace replacement at Christmas!

10/22/2017

Jay was great to work with. He provides excellent customer service and was very responsive to any questions/concerns. He even came out to our house several times because we were hearing something rattling. Jay did not charge us to come out for this even though it was months after the orIginal instal. He stands by his work and we really respected that. Would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
New residential A/C installation.

06/28/2017

Jay was responsive and helpful. There was a little confusion on scheduling but once everything was arranged Jay and his assistant got the job done and we have no complaints.

Description of Work
Central air conditioner installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are an Oregon based heating and air company, specializing in furnace/heat pump/ air conditioning/ and mini split repair and installation.

air duct cleaning