Good View Gutter and Window Cleaning LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2016

6:30 PM - 7:00 PM

581 Lancaster Dr SE

Salem, OR 97317

GOOD VIEW GUTTER & WINDOW CLEANING LLC Depends upon repeat business and positive word of mouth referrals. As a result our focus is on establishing a long term relationship with our customers based on demonstrated value, trust, and mutual respect. Our signature service is always our priority to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Call us for a free estimate....

gutter cleaning (99)roof cleaning (56)window cleaning (35)pressure washing (32)gutter repair (4)HVAC Companies (1)

07/29/2021

Two man team did a good job cleaning the windows but used a brush from the ground to get to the 2nd floor windows instead of going up there to and cleaning them directly. They had shoes on throughout my house going in and out of the home. Although it did a fairly good job, I still had some water spots and water drained to the other windows below. Was acceptable work.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/09/2021

I was very impressed by the quality of the cleaning performed. Their crew - Toni and Aki we very professional and worked diligently to thoroughly clean windows outside and inside. I was impressed by the owner Chris, who followed through and scheduled me for the cleaning and kept the schedule. The extent and the quality of work performed was beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Good Vie...

Description of Work
Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

06/06/2021

These guys were very accommodating by rearranging their schedule when I needed the job done quickly. The showed up on time and worked diligently throughout the day. It was a fairly good-sized job, and when I noticed they missed a spot, they came back a couple days later and went the extra mile aby cleaning up even more than I expected. All this for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Pressure wash concrete walkway, patio, cedar deck, and home exterior (wood siding). Plus, whole-house exterior window washing.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

05/11/2021

Great. I hadn't realized that my windows were so dirty! They did a great job, cleaned up after themselves, showed up on time, communicated well, etc. The roof treatment was zinc sulfate, which seems not too bad environmentally.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned, windows cleaned inside & out, anti-moss on the roof

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/18/2021

This is the best windows and gutter cleaning I’ve ever experienced. They were on time and equine with all the newest tool needed to do a thorough job. They reamed the gutters and downspouts, scrubbed the windows and screens and let my garden free of debris. Just terrific!

Description of Work
Window and screen washing, gutter and downspout cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

10/27/2020

They were thorough, professional, non-intrusive.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning with moss removal, gutter cleaning, moss treatment and window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/20/2020

He did not show for the first appointment and did not call. When he called a week later, I found out his property was involved in one of the Oregon fires. He kept the second appointment and gave us a very fair price. He was late for the job, but answered when I called and then said they were running late. Otherwise, we felt their work was very good and I would call him again. We gave him a tip.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/11/2020

The service was nothing better. They were very very good. I will use their service again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They washed the window.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/11/2020

Work was completed very timely. Completed work looked outstanding.

Description of Work
Storm Windows removed, cleaned inside and out and replaced

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/26/2020

Chris phoned me the day after I posted he request, came to give me estimate that afternoon. He was able to schedule the work for the following day. Did a through and great job. Wore masks inside the house. He offered and honored a coupon for $25 off.

Description of Work
All windows washed inside and out plus skyligh

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Window & gutter cleaning, downspout cleaning, pressure washing, mold removal, mold treatment, Mold Remediation (Moss control).

Call for Details