Capitol Tree Service

A family owned tree service company with over 12 years of experience in the residential as well as commercial tree service industry. We provided tree removal, tree trimming and pruning,stump grinding, hedge trimming, storm clean ups, Please call for a free estimates and discounted pricing....

Good Deeds Home Improvement

Good Deeds Home Improvement

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Lawn & Yard, Gutter Cleaning and Pressure Washing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/21/2020

Jose and his crew did an excellent job. I have hired him twice already and both times found him very hard working and extremely thorough. He is very nice to deal with; professional, excellent clean-up and reasonable prices. I will definitely hire him again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree pruning project with entire trees removed and branches trimmed on many trees.

10/22/2019

It went well overall. He did a good job pruning my overhanging plum tree. However, I had two other tree jobs that I wanted him to do. I arranged to have him come on Friday morning. When I called to confirm, he said he had another job he had to do that morning even though I had booked him in advance. So I tried again, booking him for the following Thursday. He didn’t want to come since I would be t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

10/11/2019

Jose did a great job. They were very professional and had good equipment to do the job efficiently. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim a Black Walnut tree

07/30/2019

They did a great job, were timely, efficient, cleaned up after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

07/29/2019

Excellent! Capital Tree Service was timely, knowledgeable, and courteous. The owner and employee did a beautiful job pruning our beloved trees. They looked beautiful afterwards, just the right amount of pruning. I would hire them again and wholehearted recommend them for your tree trimming project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two overgrown maple trees needed substantial pruning

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Trimming, Tree removal, lawn and yard work.