Berger Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2010

Premium quality construction, custom designed and built on your location. Whether you need a storage shed, backyard office, guest house, cabin, or Garage, we can help. Our buildings offer you both function and beauty, each being uniquely designed to fit your needs. We use only the best materials and rock solid construction techniques. Building things right in Oregon since 2007, we are licensed, bonded, and insured....

NKB CONSTRUCTION LLC. Is the company that can help you with all of your exterior renovation needs. We specialize in siding, using the latest James Hardie and cedar products as well as Window & Door installation and dry rot mitigation. Our team of experts are highly qualified and take great pride in their work and will always go the extra mile insuring customer satisfaction. Check us out at Nkbconstruction.net and call us for a free estimate today!

We deal in most residential remodels, (interior and exterior). We specialize in roofing, but we do most anything from kitchen and bathroom remodels, to flooring, siding, fencing, painting, ect. We are a small, 2 man owned business.

Since 2013, we have been specializing in asphalt shingle roofing installs, services, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We also offer services for fencing, siding, painting, landscaping, and more! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/14/2017

Excellent work, quality construction

Description of Work
Custom built shed

01/27/2017

Randy was professional throughout, easy to work with, listened to what we needed and then made sure we were happy with what he came up with. We are absolutely thrilled with the outcome and plan on hiring Randy again in the near future. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and colleagues alike.

Description of Work
Randy built 2 shed type buildings to our specifications.

Category garage builders

Thank you guys very much for the review. I hope all is well and the buildings are serving you great. Thanks for the business and let me know if you ever need anything. Thanks again

09/23/2015

I can not say enough positives about Randy/Berger Construction!!! He was professional, clear in his communication, and delivered an extremely high quality product for a fair and reasonable price. He and one other person built our workshop/shed over the course of 2-3 days. They showed up when they said they would each day, kept the work site clean and tidy (I didn't even ask him to do this, but app...

Description of Work
12x16 gambrel package $4095.00 -includes 8x12 loft, 3x3 window, double doors, and (2) roof vents Additional Items/upgrades: - pre-hung 36" residential entry door with window and locksets $295.00 - (2) 2x2 surface mount skylights $350.00 Total delivered and installed $4740.00

Category contractors,garage builders,woodworking

05/30/2015

Very well built custom size shed. Much nicer than the cookie cutter sheds you see at home depot.

Description of Work
Built shed on the side of my house

Category garage builders

Hi (member name removed). Thanks for the feedback and the business. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me. have a great summer. Randy Berger

12/30/2014

Randy was very kind, professional, and quick to respond to all my questions and needs. Due to a family tradegy, I had to terminate our project and Randy was very kind and understanding. I will definitely work with Randy in the future if my situation changes.

Description of Work
Actually, nothing yet. If in the future my situation changes I will definitely use Berger Construction.

Category garage builders

Storage sheds, custom buildings, decks, fences, garden structures, garages, gazebos, studios, saunas, cabins, ADU's, siding carpentry & remodeling.

Check, PayPal