Apex Paint and Remodel LLC

Oregon: Contractors
05/03/2022

2945 Eric Ct NW

Salem, OR 97304

With more than 15 years of industry experience, Apex Paint and Remodel is a shining example of where exceptional customer service meets quality craftsmanship. Our team of skilled tradesman understand that we are not just entering a job site, but rather, your home or business. As guests in your space, we respect this by being clean, courteous, and as unobtrusive as possible throughout your painting, staining, or remodeling project. Your satisfaction is our mission....

house painting (15)interior painting (11)cabinet refacing (9)home remodeling (4)woodworking (3)deck cleaning (3)general contractors (2)fireplace services (1)decks & porches (1)

03/22/2021

The work was done well, with great attention to detail. The painters were prompt and pleasant, and respectful of my home.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/09/2021

Excellant service by Brady Stuve. Came to my house and looked my job over and was reaslly excited about take it over. Gave me a good quote and took the kitchen doors away. With in a few days all the doors came back and they looked excellant!!! Hats off to Apex Paint & Remodel!!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet doors were repainted

Category contractors,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/17/2021

WOW. words fail me to say how happy I am with these guys and their work! I got a quote the next morning on a Friday from Brady...(Risking his life and limbs on my icy steep driveway in the middle of an ice storm mind you).... where I was quoted an unbeatable price for painting the interior of my hideous garage. I am normally the get three bids type of girl, but I knew I didn't need to look any fur...

Description of Work
Interior garage paint

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

01/25/2021

Apex did an outstanding job on our guest bathroom remodel. Evan, Jeremy, and Jason are so awesome to work with. They care about everything and really are detail oriented. We had them remove the old tub/shower insert and put in a new one. They removed a soffit, installed shiplap, new trim, painted the cabinetry and walls. Beautiful result. Highly recommend Apex.

Description of Work
Guest Bathroom Remodel

Category contractors,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! You guys were a pleasure to work for and your project was very rewarding. We always love being part of bathroom transformations like yours! Enjoy!

10/20/2020

I first took notice of Apex when they painted my neighbor's house, and how nice it looked. I decided to hire them to paint our house, and I'm so glad I did. I can't say enough about the professionalism and work ethic of Evan and his team. They were thorough with the prep work and painting, and helped with color choice. We are very pleased with the job they did. We highly recommend them, knowing th...

Description of Work
exterior painting of house

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/07/2020

Evan from Apex gave a reasonable bid and followed through on the job. He and his workers were friendly, prompt and cleaned up after themselves. Every time we called him he got back to us right away. Very professional. Will use him when we paint our house next year.

Description of Work
Prepare & stain front pillars & paint front door

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/26/2020

Very well. They are very attentive to details and if they came across anything that they thought was a problem, they had us look at it and decide on a course of action.

Description of Work
We had a patio slider and two windows replaced and the house painted.

Category remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/24/2020

Crew arrived at 7:30 finished around 2:30. Very efficient . Extremely nice crew of three. Jeremy was lead an very informative . Will highly recommend . Thanks.

Description of Work
Exterior paint and trim repair

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

07/25/2020

Evan, the owner, showed up as scheduled to look at my house so he could give me an estimate. He gave me a verbal quote, he said he would send me a written estimate via email. He didn’t. No phone call saying he didn’t want the job. Left me hanging. Very unprofessional. Highly unsatisfied.

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry you didn’t receive the quote. I sent it the morning after we met for the estimate. It may be in your spam folder or there may have been some other sending error. Either way I’m happy to get to the bottom of it for you. Please give me a call and I will be happy to get things resolved for you. 503-880-3092 Thanks, Evan

07/16/2020

Apex never responded to request for quote

Description of Work
Exterior Soffits repainted

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I’m terribly sorry that this was your experience and I apologize for the inconvenience. We typically respond to all customer communications and quote requests very promptly. I’m not sure how your initial request slipped through the cracks, but I would be happy to take a look at your project if you are still in need of a contractor. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me ...

Our business is largely focused on the cosmetic side of remodeling. Interior services include painting and drywall repair, epoxy and polyaspartic floor coatings , kitchen and bath remodeling, interior carpentry, tile and back splash, etc. Exterior services include painting, siding repair, window replacement, deck staining, deck repair, concrete and asphalt sealing, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal