Ambassador Window Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

581 Lancaster Dr Se

Salem, OR 97317

Salem to Portland area window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing for your home and business. Our safe and professional technicians clean high rises, store fronts and houses. In addition to residential and commercial cleaning, Ambassador Window Cleaning provides roof moss removal

02/10/2016

Sherry G.

Description of Work
The windows inside and out plus a couple of skylights - came on time, worked hard and pleasantly and then they were gone! We plan on using them again this year.

02/08/2016

William O.

Description of Work
Washed all windows inside and out and washed all window screens. They also pressured washed the deck.

Category screen repair, window cleaning, pressure washing

12/16/2015

Barbara A.

Description of Work
Excellent service--need to get them back, but life has been too hectic so will have to wait until next summer.

08/12/2015

Sherry G.

Description of Work
THEY WASHED OUR WINDOWS OUTSIDE AND INSIDE PLUS TWO FRENCH DOORS (THAT I HATE TO DO). EVERYTHING SPARKLED AND NO SMEARS ON THE FRENCH DOORS (WHICH I END UP WITH WHEN I DO THEM)!! WE HAVE USED THEM TWICE NOW AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

06/04/2015

04/23/2015

Kay M.

Description of Work
Washed my windows and put up Christmas lights. The young man, who did the work, was wonderful and did a fabulous job. He was working alone and worked late to get the job done.

04/18/2014

mary B.

Did a great job on most all the windows. Missed a spot or two, but mostly out-of-the-way spots. It was hard to get clear on just how many windows were to be done - windows vs panes, etc. But I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Washed windows

01/10/2014

MaryEllen P.

cleaned outside windows; cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

11/20/2013

mary D.

I was very pleased with the service and work done. They arrived as scheduled and the windows are clean again !

Description of Work
washed 3 large picture windows in my living and dining rooms, removing the storm windows without a problem.

joanna R.

Satisfactory. I would probably hire them again if I ever had the extra cash to have someone else wash my windows. It was a luxury. I rate them A based on the fact that they could come immediately (I was selling the place and had an open house the next day).

Description of Work
Washed my windows.

carol L.

They were fine and the windows looked really nice. I noticed he did not clean the tracks while he was here on the windows. Scheduling was fine and one cleaner came out to do the work. He was running late but he did call to notify me which I appreciated. Their prices were very fair as well. I really liked that he was able to clean the mirrors on my closet in my home while he was here.

Description of Work
The cleaned all the interior and exterior windows of the my home. This was the first time I had used them.

Sky W.

They do great work and they seem affordable. Scheduling went well, they were doing my neighbors and I was able to set up everything in person then. There is one cleaner that does the work and it usually takes about 30 minutes to complete. He follows up before he leaves to make sure I am satisfied with the windows.

Description of Work
They come ever 4-6 weeks to clean the interior and exterior of our windows in our business. They are bigger windows.

Barbara T.

They did a very good job on the windows and they are reliable to use. They are very conscientious when they are in your house and move furniture carefully. Scheduling goes well and they were on time for the appointment. Two cleaners came out to clean the windows and it took 2 hours to complete the work.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior windows on my home. I have used them in the past for my business.

James I.

They had good prices. There were two people that came to do the work and it took a little longer than expected. They had to come back out the same day in the afternoon to finish the work. Scheduling was easy and they accommodated to me.

Description of Work
They cleaned the exterior of the windows and cleaned the gutters. They also treated for moths.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Stan S.

They came out in a timely manner for the appointment. There were two cleaners and they were efficient to get the job done. There were finished in 2 hours at the most. There were some spots they couldn’t get to since we have a lot of alkali in our sprinkler system. They have a separate special group that would have to come back out to do the job and it is an extensive process.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior of our windows. They also cleaned the sky lights. I have a 2200 square foot home. This was the first time I had used them.

Lisa S.

Over all, they did a pretty good job. The gentleman that came out was courteous and neat. Scheduling was very good and they responded very promptly to my calls. They called me the day of to tell me when they would be here. I noticed afterwards some windows were not cleaned as well as others. I called to voice my concerns and they offered to come back out to fix the issue but I did not want to bother with it anymore.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior windows. I have a one story home.

11/11/2013

colleen H.

Ambassador Window of Salem does a fantastic job. Not only do they contact me promptly but they are efficient, friendly, and fast. They've done pressure washing, my windows, and my holiday lights and they do such a good job that several of my neighbors come over and ask if they have a business card. Highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Holiday lights Pressure washing Windows

Category window cleaning, pressure washing, holiday decorators

10/08/2013

Barbara A.

I don't know, but with the phone conversations I have had with them, I feel they will do an excellent job. I have had to delay their service because right after I bought their service, our landscaper put in our new lawn (seeded not sod) so we couldn't have anyone walking on it to get to our windows. I am looking forward to a great job and I can tell they are professional by the conversations we have had on the telephone and they have been so accommodating with my delays. 9-26-13 They were timely, professional, friendly, and my windows were so clean I almost had to wear my sunglasses in the house. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Washed all windows inside and out and screens

10/07/2013

Ronald C.

Contractors arrived promptly, quickly and without fuss or effort on my part, cleaned my windows. the windows sparkle and I was quite pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and outside.

09/23/2013

Normand R.

As above, very well in all aspects...True pros.

Description of Work
Washed and cleaned windows very professionally........ Great and friendly crew.... Would use again...

09/12/2013

Virginia M.

The work was very good. They even cleaned out the windowsills. They listened to everything I asked them to do. It was a no hassle job and they were very professional. I would have them return to do another job because I thought it was a good deal for the job they did.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

09/04/2013

Sherry G.

The two men who cleaned our windows inside and out were friendly, efficient and did a great job! We were very pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows

08/26/2013

Elisabet D.

They showed up on time, and did everything we asked them to do.

Description of Work
Washed my windows inside and out, did a great job.

05/28/2013

Judith M.

It didn't go well. They were here about 10 minutes total. I had to run out in the driveway and call them back because they missed one whole side of the house. As soon as the sunshine hit the windows you could see many streaks and some missed spots. All in all it was a very sloppy job for a high price. I will never have them back again.

Description of Work
Washed outside surface of all windows

08/09/2012

Patrick J.

They were excellent and did a great job. They have excellent prices and this was the second time we used them. They came when they said they were going to and they did the job they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
We used Ambassador Window Cleaning to clean the windows.

Leighs Gutter & Pressure Washing

Since 2005 Leigh's strives to meet and exceed customer expectations. We deliver what you envision with honesty, trust, dependability, and respect. We look forward to showing you how beautiful your home can be!

Good View Gutter and Window Cleaning, LLC

GOOD VIEW GUTTER & WINDOW CLEANING LLC Depends upon repeat business and positive word of mouth referrals. As a result our focus is on establishing a long term relationship with our customers based on demonstrated value, trust, and mutual respect. Our signature service is always our priority to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Call us for a free estimate.

Offers by Good View Gutter and Window Cleaning, LLC on Angi
    Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Window, gutter cleaning, pressure washing & roof moss removal, Holiday light Installation, Christmas Light Hanging