Ambassador Window Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

Salem to Portland area window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing for your home and business. Our safe and professional technicians clean high rises, store fronts and houses. In addition to residential and commercial cleaning, Ambassador Window Cleaning provides roof moss removal service, solar panel cleaning and holiday light installation. Call us for a consultation for an emergency or a long-term contract....

DC Power Washing

H&L Pressure Wash

We are a small up and starting Pressure Washing service, located in the Salem/Keizer area. We provide service such as, Low pressure house wash, Patios, Curb and Drive way cleaning, Fences, Roof/Gutter cleaning and much more! We offer great work and an affordable price.

Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

04/18/2014

Did a great job on most all the windows. Missed a spot or two, but mostly out-of-the-way spots. It was hard to get clear on just how many windows were to be done - windows vs panes, etc. But I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Washed windows

01/10/2014

cleaned outside windows; cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

11/20/2013

I was very pleased with the service and work done. They arrived as scheduled and the windows are clean again !

Description of Work
washed 3 large picture windows in my living and dining rooms, removing the storm windows without a problem.

11/18/2013

Satisfactory. I would probably hire them again if I ever had the extra cash to have someone else wash my windows. It was a luxury. I rate them A based on the fact that they could come immediately (I was selling the place and had an open house the next day).

Description of Work
Washed my windows.

11/18/2013

They did a very good job on the windows and they are reliable to use. They are very conscientious when they are in your house and move furniture carefully. Scheduling goes well and they were on time for the appointment. Two cleaners came out to clean the windows and it took 2 hours to complete the work.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the interior and exterior windows on my home. I have used them in the past for my business.

Category window cleaning

Window, gutter cleaning, pressure washing & roof moss removal, Holiday light Installation, Christmas Light Hanging

MasterCard, Check, Visa