AAA PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2007

You can put your trust in AAA Professional Window Cleaning . We provide personal service and exceptional quality. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business for the nearly 24 years. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!...

DC Power Washing

Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

Perfect View Gutters & Window Cleaning

Perfect View Gutters & Window Cleaning mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Perfect View Gutters & Window Cleaning  on Angi

07/30/2017

A crew of four came. The owner & 3 young workers. We are very disappointed in the job. Many windows are still dirty & streaked. Several screens were also still dirty. I have had to re-clean numerous windows & screens. I feel a refund/discount should be given.

Description of Work
We needed all our windows & screens washed. Very dirty.

04/19/2017

The best window cleaning I have ever had. I also very much like Shawn. My only complaint is that I don't think he charges enough for the work that he does. I would have willingly paid more.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out on a 3 bedroom 3 bath one story house plus the screens.

07/16/2015

Contacted this provider twice for an estimate. Both times I received a message that they would call me back. Never received the courtesy of a reply. Now the event for which we needed service has passed. Unless I receive and apology and a reasonable explanation why this occurred I would not recommend them

Description of Work
Nothing

Category window cleaning

Mrs Jonhnson I just recieved your reply to the email that you responded to my email from last week. You left a voice message on Monday July 13th and I was out of town at a conference until late July 15th. I called this morinig and now answer or voice mail. Tried again this afternoon and left message. When you send an email through Angies List they then send me a notification to login and get the email. Not sure why I did not get you relay from last week. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll take the blame even though some of circumstances were beyond my control. Sincerely. Shawn AAA Professional Window Cleaning

09/06/2014

Very professional, Shawn and his two helpers washed all the windows of our daylight basement style house including two big garage windows. Many windows in back required going up on a ladder. They were all very courteous, did a great job and completed everything in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Washed 20 windows inside and out as well as cleaned our screens.

08/30/2014

Both workers were pleasant but arrived 30 minutes late. The last 1/2 of the windows washed were done with dirty water so they were not done well. Water spots and streaks were present.

Description of Work
Washed only the outside of 17 small windows on a one level house.

06/27/2014

I contacted AAA early June 2014, Sean contacted me few days after my call apologizing that he did not contacted me earlier because he had very busy schedule. I schedule a window cleaning service with them on June 27th. Sean and his team showed on time. At that time no one was in the house Sean called me asking if they should do the cleaning, I said yes and asked him to leave the invoice by the door. They did excellent job they were professional and did there job in a reasonable time frame. Also I appreciate a note that receive from Sean informing me about a bees hive under my deck. Thank you Sean for your help, you did a good job and definitely I will call you for future work

Description of Work
Window cleaning (outside)

05/23/2014

I've tried several window cleaning companies. This is the best! They do an excellent job at a reasonable price. They are very trustworthy. I am very comfortable having them in my home and they are very respectful of our privacy and our home.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out, screens and tracks.

05/20/2014

Shawn did an excellent job cleaning the windows. He also cleaned the tracks for the sliding doors and windows. Very pleased with his work and am setting up an appointment to have him come out again this month.

Description of Work
Shawn cleaned all interior and exterior windows of our house and workshop building. He also cleaned the skylight.

12/08/2013

Cleaned condo windows on two buildings, as promised. It went well.

12/01/2013

They are excellent and the price is great for inside and out and I have quite a few windows. They do the screens too. | |I accidently sent one in for A1 and they may be good but I don't know for sure as I haven't used them before.

Description of Work

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,skylights,holiday decorators,roof cleaning

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Christmas Light Hanging, Pressure Washing.

Satisfaction