American Gutter Service Inc

With Angi since July 2005

Here at American Gutter Service Inc. we are specialists in new construction and replacements of gutters and downspouts. We offer a wide variety of colors and all are installed and fabricated on the job for the right fit. We have 10 year labor warranty on installation and 40 year paint warranties. We offer the following: • Continuous rain gutters • Leaf protection systems • Affordable prices • Gutter cleaning and repair Call us today for your free estimate, we look forward to talking with you....

Pinnacle Painting & Maintenance

We apply superior coatings on the interior or exterior of architectural structures. We provide handyman services and general maintenance to residential properties. Customer satisfaction is our main goal for any task we do. Our mission is to create a hassle-free experience, providing top notch work and always at a fair price. We want every customer to remember us as there contractor for life!

Lewis and Clark Painting

Lewis and Clark Painting is locally owned and operated out of the Vancouver, WA area. Please contact us directly to schedule an appointment or a free estimate. I've been in the industry for over 9 years and I understand what it takes to get the job done right. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! We provide services for both Commercial and Residential properties and we guarantee your satisfaction. Please call or click for a free estimate today!

Paul Kyllo Painting

Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 207112

06/29/2020

I never received a call back, tried to call and voicemail box was full so could not even leave a message. I went elsewhere

Description of Work
get a quote for replacing existing gutters

09/10/2013

They did an excellent job! They were professional and very thorough in what they have done. The actual owner of the company came out and gave a bid and knew exactly what he was talking about if there were some difficult areas and there was no question as to what was being done or what needs to be done and how to take care of it. I got three bids. It was $100 under the high bid and $20 over the low...

Description of Work
American Gutter Service replaced our gutters.

06/10/2013

They did a very nice job. They recommended a couple other companies for other work. They worked very hard into twilight. It looks very nice. They installed very nice gutter guards as well.

Description of Work
I called them out to install new aluminum gutters on my home

10/27/2011

On time, and clean up well. Would like a note when completed though, the crew just left after working on the roof, so I assume it is completed.

Description of Work
install gutter guard to prevent future clogging. Vendor also offered to repair gutter and clean up where necessary.

02/09/2011

American Gutter was hired at the recommendation of our trusted roofer, and we were not disappointed. The quality of the installation seems quite good and the price fair.

Description of Work
Installed 200 feet of 5" K Gutter, 100 feet of downspouts and related hardware.

09/30/2009

Work went well even though installers discovered that the roofing company I hired had nailed the flashing to the old gutters causing more work for the installers.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and added two additional downspouts. Also installed metal screen covers.

06/04/2009

The gutters came down when the snow came off the roof. I did my research on Angie's list and found that several other people found American Gutter Service to be reasonably priced and performed good work. They came out promptly for the estimate but took several weeks to perform the work since lots of other homeowners probably had similar problems. Once they arrived, they did a great job as well as removing the old gutters. The final bill was spot on with the estimate.

Description of Work
Replaced about 160 ft. of gutters with downspouts. Needed some prep work that they don't do, but supplied a very qualified reference who also did an excellent job.

01/26/2009

They did a reasonably good job, but the final price ended up being more than the initial estimate.

Description of Work
They replaced a gutter that is tied to some bricks.

10/15/2008

American Gutters Service sent me a quote within a week via US Mail. They were the lowest bid. I called to schedule service with them and was told that they were booked a month out. They started work on the date they said, however, they didn't finish the job. I called and was told that they ran out of materials and they would return a few days later to complete the job. The job was completed about a week later. Overall I'm happy with the job -- more so by the fact that I saved some money. Other bids were as high as $700.

Description of Work
Replace five gutters all around my house.

10/11/2008

The job was done with the utmost of care. The installers were neat, friendly and they knew what they were doing. The end product works perfectly and is beautiful!

Description of Work
They installed 156' of new gutters and downspouts.

American Gutter Service Inc