Casa Bella Interiors

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

4.2

Casa Bella Interiors is a small town store with BIG service. We've been operating in and around Douglas County since 1996. We are proud of our fair and competitive pricing. We work with both the home owner and commercial customer; we can build your house from the ground up if necessary! We can provide everything from design service to installation for residential and commercial projects from start to finish. Let us make your job easier....

Alpha 1 General contracting

Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Epoxy Flooring, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Patriot Roofing

Family owned and operated we are a preferred contractor with Owens Corning and we understand being in home renovation we act and install based on integrity, personality and long term relationships. We are a people business and we are here for your needs today. ASK ABOUT OUR UP TO 24 MONTHS NO INTEREST NO PAYMENT!! BUY NOW AND DON'T START PAYING TILL 2023!! FINANCING AVAILABLE AT LOW A.P.R WITH TERMS UP TO 15 YEAR O.A.C.

TerraFirma Foundation Systems

Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma today.

Offers by TerraFirma Foundation Systems on Angi

03/19/2018

We contracted this company to come and install a granite countertop in our kitchen. They were extremely nice and helpful. We picked out the piece we wanted, but it was a "remnant" piece, so we had to purchase the whole thing, which was fine with us because we wanted the extra piece that was going to be cut off anyway! We also wanted the cut out from the sink. We were promised that we would be give...

Description of Work
Countertop Replacement in Kitchen

Category home remodeling

08/17/2017

I turned out well. It took about 10 days to complete. We are doing an edition to our house, so we will be using them again for our bathroom.

Description of Work
They remodeled are bathroom, the gutted , put in new counter tops, sink, toilet and shower. They did a custom shower.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/20/2017

Last year I called about an ad for granite. They said they had it so I drove 2 hours to see it and get an estimate on the job. When I arrived, I was told they had sold that slab but could get me something comparable for $20 more per sq ft. This felt like a bait and switch. Last week I went into their new store in Coos Bay Oregon. I picked out some stone that was marked $66 sq ft fabricated and ins...

Description of Work
Granite counter tops in kitchen and 2 baths

Category home remodeling

09/27/2016

It looks good. The sink leaked and it leaked around the faucet but they came back and caulked so I think it was fixed. I showed one of their workers two small scratches on the granite and he said it was metal transfer so he put Formula 409 on it which got rid of scratches but left a dull spot. They said they would return this week to polish granite.

Description of Work
Tile floor, granite top, new vanity light fixture, sink, toilet and towel holders in the master bath.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/22/2016

I learned about Casa Bella 10 years ago when I bought my small house. I learned about them from another well known business in town. What originally started with new tile flooring in my open space kitchen, family and dining room, evolved into 2 major renovations: addition of 3rd bedroom and second bath, new 2 car garage and new laundry room in 2010, and in 2013, enlargement of the 2 original bedro...

Description of Work
Casa Bella refinished, replaced and updated cabinetry in every room of my home. They replaced my upper kitchen cabinets and pantry with stained alder cabinets and refinished original golden oak base cabinets that now look like dark cherry wood cabinets. Additional cabinetry in my living room and my den were expertly installed. The corner cabinet they created in my den for my corner fireplace is very unique!

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

07/06/2016

We redid our kitchen and they were kind on the expensive side. That is why I only bought the sink from them because I could not find a sink that I like anywhere else and they had the sink. The sink was okay, but their remodeling prices were kind of high. Their work for the installation and the product I thought were higher than some other places. They waited on me pretty well.

Description of Work
Basically, I just bought a sink from Casa Bella Interiors.

Category home improvement store

06/24/2016

The installation went great. We were in a rush to get the job done. They showed up on time and stayed on budget and communicated well throughout the whole process. We liked them so much we are currently using them for a bathroom remodel.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in three bedrooms in my house.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

07/15/2013

Outstanding. The two primary contractors, David (part owner of Casa Bella) and Don were meticulous. Incredible tile work from David and woodwork like I've never seen before from Don. David even took the extra pieces from the granite countertop and used them in the tile pattern so everything tied in. They cleaned up after themselves each day, too, which I really appreciated. The only unanticipated delays came from county inspectors who didn't show up on time. Lauren at Casa Bella did the design work and came up with a couple of ideas for us to work with. We ended up with a combination of the two plus a few changes, but they were able to get everything we wanted into the same footprint. This master bath is sandwiched between the kitchen on one side and the master bedroom on the other, so expanding out wasn't really an option. They were able to re-route the HVAC system, move lights and attic access, and added a pocket door to the walk-in closet. Don made the new woodwork match the existing so well you can't tell it's any different, even if you know it's new stuff. They checked the quality of all the work done by the subcontractors and if it wasn't up to snuff (only happened on one occasion) they made the sub take the stuff out and do it right. So nice not to have to fight with contractors myself! We've built and/or remodeled several houses and this was without question the best experience we've had yet. When it comes time to take on the outdated kitchen, we'll definitely give Casa Bella a call.

Description of Work
Complete studs-out remodel of the master bath. This included demo of the one long, narrow, not-very-useful room and dividing the space into two rooms to give us a walk-in closet as well as a master bath. Tiling, underfloor heat, new 6' jetted tub, new vanity with granite countertop, matching linen storage and medicine chest (all with soft-close doors), closet system, lighting, and custom mirror to match the bathroom vanity, etc. They took care of sub-contracting the electrical and plumbing.

Category custom cabinet maker","ceramic tile installer","closet designer","countertop installation","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","heating & cooling contractor","Lighting","room remodeling","woodworker","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor","door installer

11/07/2011

They were our general contractor for doing a lot of work in our home when we bought it. We found our electrician through them. They are a great company. We asked them to recommend someone to repair our roof about four months later. So, they recommended someone and that person did a good job. They did an outstanding job on the granite counters which was a real long one in our two bathrooms. They found someone to make a frame around the huge mirror that we have. They made a nice wooden frame that matched the cabinetry that was in there.

Description of Work
Casa Bella Interiors did remodeling for us which included granite counters, flooring, bathrooms and a kitchen in January of 2011. They re-painted the entire inside of our home. They put in a whole bunch of overhead lighting and also made some other changes in the house.

Category countertop installation","flooring contractor","Lighting","room remodeling","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

04/03/2011

The two installers, one of whom is one of the two owners of this business, did an excellent job with the demo and installation. The products the company supplies are quite nice and the selection of materials was wonderful. All went well until the final payment was due and I questioned the fact that the amount was nearly $1,000 above the figure we had been given initially for the final payment. While the project was ongoing, we were told that they would need to install plywood underneath the hardwood flooring in order to bring it level with the newly installed tile; they referred to it as a cap, I believe. At that time, we were told by the estimator that this would increase the final cost of the project by around $400, which is considerably less than $1,000. In addition, before we were presented with a bid and signed a contract, we were told to expect a nice discount for our business. The bid was not prepared or written in detail and it was little more than this and that material multiplied out by the amount needed, and included the installation figures. When the final payment was due, I phoned the estimator and asked for the final figure, which was far more than the approximately $400 he said to expect. I questioned why the amount was so much higher than we were told and what was the amount of the nice discount he promised us. He immediately became hostile and defensive and never adequately answered my question, saying only that some additional costs were tacked on. But they were for very minor things and not at all costly . He also told me he felt that I was accusing him of ripping us off -- his exact words. It was an unnecessary and insulting accusation, which I was very offended by. His attitude was appalling and unprofessional. Following this conversation, I went into the store, made the final payment to the owner Scott, who handed me a detailed printout of all the costs. No where on this printout did I see anything that appeared to be the discount we had been promised. I did not question Scott at that time about my concerns because I wanted to take a close look at the printout and I also wanted my husband to look it over. I phoned a day or two later to express my concern over the estimator's behavior and reluctance to discuss what I felt were possible overcharges and the amount of a discount, if any, we received. I was told that Scott would return my call, and after numerous requests on my part that he address my concerns, he never bothered to return my call. I did speak to him about an unrelated matter after making the final payment and, at that time, I repeated that I wanted to speak to him about his estimator and the lack of a discount, etc., and he said that he would. More than enough time has passed since I requested that Scott contact me and he has not done so, nor has anyone else from Casa Bella contacted me. For this reason, I have given this company a very poor overall rating and very bad ratings for price and responsiveness. It's obvious to me and my husband that this company does not value their customers and we have taken our business elsewhere. I have not and will not recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Removal of existing oak flooring, carpeting and base board, which was replaced with tile, new hardwood flooring, new carpeting, and base board. The Formica covering a laundry room counter top was replaced, along with the installation of a new back splash in that room.

Category flooring contractor

Retail Sales/Installation of the following materials: ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxurious vinyl planks & tile, hardwood flooring, carpet, cabinetry & countertops (granite, quartz, tile, cultured marble & Formica/WilsonArt laminate. We offer in remodels, additions and new home construction. We offer handicapped accessible shower systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available