Affordable Auto Repair

With Angi since August 2010

Auto Service
Auto Transmission

Affordable Auto Repair offers Auto Repair, Brake Repair, Transmission Repair, Exhaust Work and Auto Repair Shop in Redmond, OR. Call (541) 548-2991...

09/11/2016

Description of Work
I received immediate, expert service at reasonable cost from this auto repair shop. I would recommend them.

01/11/2016

01/10/2016

12/01/2013

Various repairs on my daughters car.

Description of Work
Various repairs on my daughters car.

04/09/2013

Prompt diagnosis and service in an hour I was impressed and will,recommend them to friends

Description of Work
Diagnose cause of check engine light on 2001 sequoia Failed oxygen sensor was diagnosed and replaced within an hour

06/14/2012

Skip was very busy, but maintained the attitude that inspired our confidence. The job was done quickly and at a very reasonable price. We will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
We thought it was the fuel pump, but it was an electrical problem. Skip explained what was wrong and how it had happened. The wiring had fried and a relay had burned out. The job was done quickly and professionally. He also corrected a timing problem that we weren't aware of. A less ethical man could have made a lot more money from our business.

04/12/2012

See services provided.

Description of Work
I had them look into an intermitent vibration problem I was having with my car. It was not having the problem when i took it in to them and they could not find out the cause of the vibration. They did the investigation into the problem on the day i took it in to them and they did not charge me anything since they could not find the problem.

04/11/2012

He is a nice and honest guy. His prices are reasonable. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I had a trade-out deal with Affordable Auto Repair; I sold them a motor I built and he put in his Camaro.

09/02/2010

Skip was friendly and went out of his way to get my repair done quickly, charged me a very fair price, and coordinated pick up with my friend since I was out of town. He also made it a pleasure to do business with him, with such a great attitude and friendly demeanor. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and replaced a failed fuel pump on my 2004 VW Passat.

Auto Repair, Brake Repair, Transmission Repair, Exhaust Work, Auto Repair Shop