Maphet Well Drill & Pump Service

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a family owned and operated business serving our customers since 1973. Darrell began is his drilling career in 1970, gaining knowledge from experienced local drillers. We thank them for that knowledge and have added many more years and drilled-wells experience. Extending honest and fair services to our customers has been our pride. Our helping hand is available to you! Our extensive industry knowledge is at your service free of charge to help you toward making decisions in land purchases, water well drilling and water pumping....

O'Ryan Plumbing

Assisting you with all your plumbing, water heater and water softener needs. Call today to discuss your project.

Simpson Plumbing LLC

MacMillan Plumbing has been serving Bend, Redmond and Central Oregon since the 1950's. We are family owned and operated and have the expertise and equipment to handle all your plumbing needs. We handle all types of service repair and install from toilets, leaky pipes, water heaters, clog drains, and, showers, tubs, and fixture installs. Call us today to see why we have been in business for over 60 years.

Offers by Simpson Plumbing LLC on Angi
Country Craftsman

Country Craftsman is owner operated with 15 years of combined experience in multiple fields. We cover all of central Oregon. From land development to custom carpentry we do it all. Free consultations are available. Affordable, reliable work done right the first time.

04/10/2017

Good! The weather was a hindrance but was done in a timely manner

Description of Work
new well drilled

08/23/2015

Darrell did a great job for me. I'm in the Portland area and the well was installed in Prineville, so we did all of our communicating over the phone. He installed the well and worked with the company that installed my pump house as well. Very good experience.

Description of Work
Installed a well and pressure tank.

Category plumbing,wells

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I called for help replacing the pump in my well. Did not receive a call back. Second time this happened to me. Just a waste of time trying to work with them.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I have been trying to get Mr. Maphet to drill my well since the middle of summer. I have left several phone messages that he never returned. I called again and I asked for an estimate. I waited and waited several weeks. After two more phone messages, (the second a little terse) I received an estimate by email. I responded to the email with some questions and waited, and waited....weeks again. So I called several times again (not leaving any message--what's the use) until finally a live person answered and he finally answered the questions. I said go ahead and drill ASAP. He said his rig was broken and it would be several weeks before he could start. That was about a month ago. Crickets! Never heard from him again. I think I'll give up and call someone in Bend or Eugene.

08/03/2012

Others wanted to charge me an arm and a leg but Machet Well and Pump was willing to give it a go. He said we'll try to salvage what we can. His price was very reasonable compared to others. He never asked me to sign a contract or money up front. No one else was able to get anything out of the well and he got it all out. I highly recommend him. I like him. He's very friendly.

Description of Work
Machet Well & Pump is out here when no one else was willing. He is trying to save my well.

Category wells

Offering rotary air, mud and cable drilling services for the best choice of drilling method for YOUR circumstances. Different formations demand different methods for the best results. We offer Solar Pumps for your off-grid applications as one of the pumping systems we have available. We drill irrigation wells and pumping equipment to deliver that water. All customers systems are designed to each unique circumstances. For real estate sales, water flow and purity tests are available.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa