West-Meyer Fence

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

We are customer service oriented. We are unique in which we can fabricate our own ornamental iron and can bend in house. We have fabricators with extensive knowledge and skills that are capable of small or large projects with an emphasis on quality. We focus on Safety in the workplace and offer a great environment for our employees to work in....

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

Weldpro

My name is Ronnie Levanen and I can take care of all your Welding needs. As an Owner Operated business, I take care of my clients and treat them like family. I want to make sure you're satisfied before I leave. Please call me or click for an estimate today!

Lo's Contracting, Inc.

10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.

Offers by Lo's Contracting, Inc. on Angi

07/16/2021

I used them in the past. They always do a good job. Any adjustment to be made, I just have to call them and they'll do it.

Description of Work
Put on a 5-ft ifence

03/24/2018

They came out to give a quote and discuss options. Never heard back from them after following up multiple times on pricing.

Description of Work
I needed fencing and double driveway gate quote.

11/29/2017

It took a while to confirm what the gate would look like, and agree on exactly what we wanted. It was a big project and we wanted to make sure that we were clear about what we were agreeing on. Once we did that, we were scheduled for the work. The 2 men who did the work were really great. They were very skilled, offered great suggestions, and were always pleasant. They seemed to really enjoy what ...

Description of Work
Repair wooden fence posts where needed. Build and install ornamental steel fence, 3 gates and a 16 ft wide custom, arched, single swing driveway gate with operator and key pad.

Category fencing,welding,wrought iron,driveway gates

09/24/2017

I called them and was asked to send pictures of the damage which I did. I never received any response. I know they have my information on file because they fixed my fence before.

Description of Work
Repair to a fence gate

Category fencing

The last email we received was in 2015. I'm not sure how you sent it, maybe it got into the spam folder or something? Sorry - sometimes that happens, and we've had a busy summer so we can't get back to everyone but usually we try to, especially a past customer! Sorry it slipped through the crack - I can't find anything on our email... you've got me stumped.

06/08/2017

They came out and took measurements provided me an estimated cost, then they just disappeared. Not sure if they made an error and misquoted me, a price too low (approx $2k) and did not want to tell me a higher price, or were just not interested. Very poor customer service and little to no responsiveness.

Description of Work
I sent an email requesting a quote. They responded with a ballpark figure of around $2000. I said ok, sounds good, what is required to move forward. Several weeks later they sent a guy out to take measurements and answer a few of my questions. He said it would probably be a little more money. I said that was fine. I followed up a week later to see when the job could be started. They said they were really busy, but Lance is working on it. (Ok I get that, seems like most fence companies are booked these days). Weeks go by, no response, no follow up, nothing. So unless you have a $15k+ job do not bother wasting your time with this company. 6 weeks later I need to start again. What a waste of time.

Category fencing,wrought iron

05/25/2017

Work done was great. They didn't harm any of the nearby plants and did what the work order said. Unfortunately when I tried to contact them to perform more work, both by emailing and calling, I received no response.

Description of Work
Replaced several posts in a cedar fence.

05/20/2017

I spoke with a woman over the phone in mid-April to get a quote for our fence. Was on the phone for quite awhile answering all of the questions, measurements, type of fence, etc. She said that they were backed up on in-person visits but would send me a general quote in a couple of days. After not hearing or receiving any emails I called again May 4th and the same woman answered the phone. I asked ...

Description of Work
I needed a new fence in our backyard. This was the first company I called as had such high ratings.

06/09/2016

For the metal fence, they made helpful suggestions to make it aesthetic and this project was done quickly and well. The 300" wood fence was a major project This was a complicated and difficult project due to extensive tree's and landscaping to negotiate and different requirements for each side of the fence. They had to work around previous fencing (one side repaired the others replaced, with posts...

Description of Work
They did two fences for me. at different locations. The first was a 5" metal fence for a front yard, with no previous fence. That job was done quickly and well. The second job was a 300' fence repair/replacement.

02/04/2016

From start to finish, this was a great company to work with. Everyone - from owner to office to install crew - was friendly, timely, communicative, and did a great job. They removed an old fence that had fallen down in the wind and put up a new fence exactly as I wanted. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Installed 6 foot high chain link fencing + gate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

11/25/2015

Great. They installed a very sturdy fence and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Built a fence and gate to match the siding on the house and installed wire mesh on existing fence to keep the dog in the yard.

Category fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

Fencing, Handrail, Gates, Cable Rail, Wrought Iron, Custom Welding, Repairs, Interior and Exterior Railings. We offer Chain Link Fence, Steel Fencing and Gates. Custom Wood Fence and a variety of other services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa