West Coast Roofing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

West Coast Roofing & Painting is a local family owned business that was founded in the metro Portland area. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured Contractor in Portland Oregon. Our policies and standards are always updated and we train constantly for the best interest of our employees and clients. West Coast Roofing is proud to provide quality roof installations in and around Portland, Oregon. You can trust that your roof is in good hands when our highly trained staff takes on your project. Whether your roof simply needs to be repaired, or you need an entirely new roof, we will install every shingle to exacting standards to ensure that you receive the full benefit and longevity that was intended. From the moment you call West Coast Roofing, you will find our staff to be courteous and respectful, and we will go the extra mile to make you a very satisfied customer. We will make every effort to keep your property clean and free of debris, and will do a thorough cleaning of any project related materials prior to our departure....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

30yr Roofing

+96 more images

roofing (357)house painting (21)roof cleaning (6)interior painting (5)gutter repair (51)skylight installation (16)siding companies (5)tree service (1)home inspection (1)

06/29/2022

Beth H.

Big thank you to Fermin and the team at West Coast, they were amazing! They went above and beyond. We have a flat portion of our roof, which is apparently more difficult to install, and it was hard to find a company that would do it. They not only did it, but added slope to it for us so that it's not a flat roof anymore. So awesome! They put on a new roof, vents, and gutters, painted our outside trim, and did a great job with all of the woodwork that was rotting and had to be replaced. But above all, they were friendly, flexible and very reasonable. We will definitely call on them again if we have any roofing or painting jobs

Description of Work
Roof and attic vent install/repair, gutter install, outside paint

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

03/21/2022

Ted G.

West Coast was very responsive and has done a great job quickly re-roofing the house and garage as well as painting both interior and exterior.

Description of Work
New Roof and House Painting

Category roofing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/20/2022

Review for West Coast Roofing - 10836 NE Marx St, Portland, OR - 39666522

04/29/2021

P D.

excellent work. fair and straightforward sales process, professional high quality crew, great office staff.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

01/15/2021

Glenn L.

We were very happy with the quality and experience having West Coast Roofing & Painting on our roof. Their pricing was competitive. They finished the whole roof in just two days. Friendly and professional. We are glad we picked them to replace our roof!

Description of Work
Great experience!

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/27/2020

KJ S.

I can't say enough positive things about West Coast Roofing. Tim the estimator gave me the most information and choices out of the 6 bids I received. His knowledge of their products and fair quote made my pick easy. I had the best crew who did the install better than I could have imagined. My house was built in 1906 and had a lot of challenges but they fixed everything. Their clean up was extremely great and my yard looked nicer than before they started. Amazing company to work with from start to finish. Great communication and staff!

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of roof plus new gutters

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

12/16/2020

jeff C.

I received around 10 quotes for my roof. As a former carpenter I knew what I was looking for. I was happy with the quote but more impressed with the install team. Those guys worked hard and I am confident they did the work right. All I needed. Installing a roof isn't rocket science. You just have to follow certain principles which these guys did.

Description of Work
Roof removal and installation

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/08/2020

Ben C.

We had a great experience with this company. Received a fair estimate and the work was completed early and professionally. Would recommend to anyone looking for a full roof replacement.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/25/2020

Rachel R.

Lucas came out and did an estimate for us, very quickly. Replacement was scheduled shortly afterwards and the crew did a great job. Only took 2 days. Gutters were done shortly afterwards. Once again, quickly and cleanly done.

Description of Work
Roof replacement & gutters installed

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/29/2020

Michael H.

We were very impressed with the professionalism of their staff, their quality of work and quality of the shingles they used. I would definitely recommend calling them for an estimate if you're looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
Tear off old roof, replace

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

08/20/2020

Yvonne A.

I was VERY nervous about picking a roofing company since the roof is one of the most important parts of the house. This was such an easy process. West Coast Roofing did my entire roof (about 1500 sf) in 3 days and did a spectacular job. Their pricing was very competitive (I did not want to go with either the most expensive or cheapest option) and the cleanup was impeccable. All roofing material options were explained thoroughly (I have no clue about materials, durability etc.) and they described in detail everything they were doing to the roof. When some issues involving the skylights came up they solved the problem quickly and efficiently. A few weeks after everything was done I even received a follow up call and again a few months later. I would HIGHLY recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

07/21/2020

Brett L.

Replaced roof on my rental unit. Once they got the scheduling fiasco fixed, all went well. All were hard workers and friendly. Great price until I was told I needed a complete resheathing of the roof, (was noted in estimate). Here and done in 2 days. Communication between foreman was a little difficult as he did not speak english very well. Would I use them again, yes.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/17/2020

Wes F.

West Coast did an excellent job. Their pricing was very fair, the workers were very professional and the whole job, from tear down, rot repair and reproofing, took only one day. There was no disturbance to neighbors and, most importantly, to our professionally landscaped front yard. Aside from a couple of stray shingles, there really was no evidence that they were there at all...except for that beautiful new roof. Highly recommended! Thank you!

Description of Work
Tear down and reroof

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/09/2020

Heather G.

West Coast Roofing was very professional and competitively priced. Most importantly, the crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the project, and did not disrupt my tenants at all. The new roof looks great, and no problems. I would definitely hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
New roof on a single family home

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

Michelle L.

Estimate was less than others. Scheduling was easy, staff professional. Roofing crew was polite, professional, hard working and finished in one day! Enjoyed the experience, would recommend.

Description of Work
Patio roof replace

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Karen & Steve H.

West coast did a great a fantastic job on my roof and gutters project. Yes, they installed wrong color gutters the first time, but they owned up to it and fixed it quickly. So happy with the end result!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Yvonne S.

A friend recommended West Coast Roofing, and I was glad I listened to him. The estimator was very professional and I didn't feel like he was giving me a sales pitch (unlike another local roofing company). They were able to schedule the work quickly, and finished on time. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed the entire roof replaced

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

07/04/2020

Chase J.

West Coast Roofing and Painting did a great job on our roof. Lucas met with us to give us a quote. He was very professional and the documentation he provided in addition to his verbal overview was relevant and comprehensive. The crew was focused and worked very hard and effectively. The work turned out great. A couple of the boards they gave us the option to replace made a big difference with the visual appeal of the roof from the front. Cesar was our point of contact during the project and was also great to work with. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/01/2020

Rita S.

I was very impressed with the service from this company. The work is excellent. They gave me a fair price and adjusted it fairly when more work needed to be done. I love how Rigo explains everything to you and lets you know what he is doing and when. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their roof replaced or worked on. I give them 5 stars!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/27/2020

brian D.

West Coast did an outstanding job. Victor and Oscar were complete professionals from start to finish. We highly recommend them based on their quality, service, price.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

04/09/2020

Nicole M.

West Coast Roofing replaced our old roof, and I was impressed by the crew. They arrived when scheduled and they worked hard the entire time. The crew leader was quick to point out if anything was wrong and they took the time to make sure everything was correct. The crew also spent a great deal of time cleaning up at the end so it would look as if they were never there. While West Coast Roofing was not the cheapest, they offered a great warranty and options, and now that the roof is complete, we are happy with our choice.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

03/30/2020

Robert R.

Very old roof and was leaking. Got 3 estimates, all pretty close, but West Coast was the lowest by a little bit. The personality of their estimator/crew chief Lucas T. stood out. Very personable, very professional. After inspection, he said some of the roof had wind damage which is normally covered by homeowners' insurance, which we had not considered. He figured maybe the insurance could cover a portion of the cost. Lucas provided photos and a report to our insurer, and they agreed to pay all of it! Neither of the other bidders even mentioned this. As for the actual work, the crew showed up early and worked until after dark to get it done over several days. And the cleanup was immaculate. The new roof looks great.

Description of Work
Remove old roof, install new roof.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/18/2020

Al H.

Victor in sales was easy to work with. The team that installed the roof was great and the cleanup was very thorough. Thanks to West Coast Roofing and Painting

Description of Work
Great looking roof

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

03/03/2020

Randi H.

Great experience from estimate to excellent workmanship. Roof looks wonderful! Installers were not only great workers, but they were courteous and cleaned the yard so well you couldn’t even tell any work was done. They even worked around another vendor’s van. Before they left they asked if I wanted to walk around the house to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. It was!

Description of Work
New roof for entire house