West Coast Roofing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

West Coast Roofing & Painting is a local family owned business that was founded in the metro Portland area. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured Contractor in Portland Oregon. Our policies and standards are always updated and we train constantly for the best interest of our employees and clients. West Coast Roofing is proud to provide quality roof installations in and around Portland, Oregon. You can trust that your roof is in good hands when our highly trained staff takes on your project. Whether your roof simply needs to be repaired, or you need an entirely new roof, we will install every shingle to exacting standards to ensure that you receive the full benefit and longevity that was intended. From the moment you call West Coast Roofing, you will find our staff to be courteous and respectful, and we will go the extra mile to make you a very satisfied customer. We will make every effort to keep your property clean and free of debris, and will do a thorough cleaning of any project related materials prior to our departure....

Do you want to extend the life of your roof and save money? Here at CedarTech, we can offer you services that do just that. Our services are simple, neat, clean, and safe. Not to mention, they work! We can provide Portland cedar roof repair, treatment, and maintenance in a way that allows your roof to last longer than if repaired using different, harsher techniques. In the long run, we save you money! Our process for cedar roofs includes: Clearing your roof of debris using compressed air or blowers rather than by pressure washing Replacing shakes and repairing spots that could lead to future leaks Treating your cedar shakes and shingles with fire resistant Cedar Silver Preventing growth of moss, lichens, and fungus Using biodegradable and environmentally friendly products With our unique process, we don't have to compromise the long-term durability of your roof. Our process is gentle and effective—giving you the most for your money.

We specialize in maintenance and preservation of cedar shake and shingle roofs, something that many contractors simply don't handle. Our qualified and experienced team is also able to diagnose leaks and other problems, quickly repairing damaged areas of the roof and protecting your home from damage.

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Clackamas, Oregon, but service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

04/29/2021

excellent work. fair and straightforward sales process, professional high quality crew, great office staff.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/15/2021

We were very happy with the quality and experience having West Coast Roofing & Painting on our roof. Their pricing was competitive. They finished the whole roof in just two days. Friendly and professional. We are glad we picked them to replace our roof!

Description of Work
Great experience!

12/27/2020

I can't say enough positive things about West Coast Roofing. Tim the estimator gave me the most information and choices out of the 6 bids I received. His knowledge of their products and fair quote made my pick easy. I had the best crew who did the install better than I could have imagined. My house was built in 1906 and had a lot of challenges but they fixed everything. Their clean up was extremel...

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of roof plus new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/16/2020

I received around 10 quotes for my roof. As a former carpenter I knew what I was looking for. I was happy with the quote but more impressed with the install team. Those guys worked hard and I am confident they did the work right. All I needed. Installing a roof isn't rocket science. You just have to follow certain principles which these guys did.

Description of Work
Roof removal and installation

12/08/2020

We had a great experience with this company. Received a fair estimate and the work was completed early and professionally. Would recommend to anyone looking for a full roof replacement.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Residential Roofing for Asphalt/ Composite roofs and Flat roofing systems . We also offer Interior & Exterior Painting

We do not install Cedar Shake, Tile Or Metal Roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal