Troll Landscaping

With Angi since May 2008

LANDSCAPE SERVICES COMPANY

Offer full service landscape construction and maintenance. Irrigation installation, repair, and maintenance.

Hugo's Lawn Care

Great family owned business. Will take care of all lawn and garden needs. We will also haul away extra garden debris.

All Green Lawn Care

We provide maintenance to your lawn. We have been in business for 14 years in all yard work, We maintain your yard as if it was are own. We do comercial and recidential maintenance. , that is why we can guarantee you that your yard will look amazing and it will be up to youre standard's. All our workers are in family and will satisfy your needs. We will match your price or offer you a 10% to a 20% off youre most recent landscaper price.if you would like to see some of our work we do you can take a look at our pictures we have they are some of the homes we maintain. Thank you for putting interest into our page. We value you're bussines you can txt (503)443-9121

02/01/2011

Jonathan W.

Our landscapers from Troll were great. They did everything we asked and finished quickly. We were really happy with them.

Description of Work
Troll Landscaping supplied landscaping and fencing services for us.

Category fencing,landscaping

06/10/2010

Sarah S.

My place never looked better. My neighbors couldn't get over how good my yard looked. I thought John's service was excellent. John showed up when he said he would with a friendly smile and just went to work.

Description of Work
Lawn was mowed. Shrubs were pruned. Weeds were weeded.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

05/28/2008

Sarah S.

They are knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to totally turn our yard around!

Description of Work
I have been using them for over two years. The have come 4 or 5 times this year when I have needed something done.

Category landscaping

Professional yard care, Japanese style pruning of garden trees and ornamentals, sprinkler systems, irrigation and backflow assemblies.