Town & Country Animal Hospital

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

Town and Country Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital serving the Portland and Vancouver Metro area, where your pet is treated like one of our own. Our mission is to provide the best veterinary care by becoming your pet's advocate. We provide a warm, friendly and compassionate environment for you and your companions. We do this because we love what we do! Dr. Michael Andrew, a member of the AVMA, OVMA, PVMA, AAHA and other veterinary associations, has owned the clinic since 1985 . Services include: Medical Treatment Wellness & Prevention Care Plans Senior Pet Care Surgery Spay/Neuter, Orthopedic, etc. Dentistry Pet Boarding/Day Stay Veterinary Pharmacy Prescription Diets Grooming Town And Country is an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited hospital now accepting new clients. For an appointment, call us today!...

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi

03/31/2015

I think he is amazing. There was actually no charge to me because he was redoing a surgery. I have used them probably for about a year. He is hands down the best, most caring, qualified vet that I have dealt with and I have been dealing with vets for 30 years. He takes the time to listen and he doesn’t just throw solutions at the problem if he is not sure what the problem is. I think he is very co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The veterinarian I use is Dr. Michael Andrew at Town & Country Animal Hospital.  I have been going there every day for the last three weeks. He was redoing a surgery.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Hello Ms. [Member name removed]. Thank you for the kind words and the vote of confidence in Dr. Andrew. We appreciate the great feedback from our clients. It is our priority to provide compassionate and knowledgeable care.

03/09/2015

It's a honest place and he's really good about telling you what you need to do. They send a postcard to remind you to get a vaccination or anything. The receptionists are really nice. They give you feedback about any problems you may have and they suggest things that you can do. I like the receptionists there. They very knowledgeable. I have trust in him. He's tried to help my dog with the itching...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Andrew is my two pets veterinarian. I have an annual plan with them, where I don't have to pay for certain services and they're all included. I got some supplies the last time I was there, including their flea and heartworm medicines.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Hello [Removed Member name]. Thank you for taking the time to review our practice. We appreciate all of the kind words and to hear that our preventive care plans are working for you. We also apprecaite the feedback on our support staff. It is our priority to provide compassionate care from the first phone call to the exam and follow-up.

06/26/2014

Without Dr. Andrew's quick diagnosis and skillful surgery our dog would have died from internal bleeding. Today our dog is fully recovered and doing great. We highly recommend Dr. Andrew and his staff at Town and Country Animal Hospital in Portland, Oregon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have two chocolate labs that we've been taking to Town & Country Animal Hospital for many years. We have been going there because we find Dr. Andrew to be an excellent vet who is very caring, knowledgeable and excellent at quickly and accurately diagnosing any medical issues. Recently on a trip, one or our dogs became quite ill. We took her to a local animal hospital. A vet examined our dog and did some blood lab work. This vet diagnosed our dog as having a stomach infection and tenderness and prescribed antibiotics and pain mediation. When we asked the vet if anything in the blood work raised any "red flags" the vet said no. The next day we returned home and our dog showed no signs of improvement and began to shake uncontrollably and pant excessively. Because we were very concerned about our dog's well-being we decided we needed to take her to Town & Country and have Dr. Andrew examine her. Dr. Andrew reviewed the first vet's diagnosis and lab report then did a physical exam. Within just a few minutes of reviewing those lab reports and examining her, he diagnosed our dog as possibly having a mass on her spleen. He ordered additional blood work and x-rays. The x-rays confirmed his diagnosis and he immediately took our dog into surgery. During the surgery a large mass was found on her spleen. The mass had ruptured and was bleeding. Dr. Andrew performed a splenectomy by removing the spleen and tumor.

05/16/2012

They always take good care of my animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog to Town & Country Animal Hospital for some vaccinations. I have been going there for years.

05/14/2012

A very, very good outfit. They have been very helpful with our cats. Very fair, prompt, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are our veterinarian for our three cats.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Town And Country Animal Hospital offers: Preventive Wellness Care Plans, Wellness and Sick Examinations, Vaccinations, Spay and Neuter, Prophylactic Dentistry, Most Surgical needs- Exploratory, Emergency and Orthopedic, Pharmacy, Flea and Intestinal Parasite Prevention, Prescription Veterinary Diets- Royal Canin, Boarding- Cats and Dogs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express