Three Rivers Custom Decks

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/01/2019

4321 SW Stephenson Street

Portland, OR 97219

Three Rivers Custom Decks is the Portland Metro area's most experienced Custom Deck Design and Build Company. With over 50 years Combined Design Experience & Project Managers averaging over 20 years experience within the "Outdoor Living" trade. We pride ourselves on our record of Customer Satisfaction. From the initial design appointment, the Free bid package we provide, all the way through a completed project. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While our projects are of the Highest Quality, our Service is what makes us stand out. We welcome inquiries on all types of Outdoor Living Projects....

decks & porches (91)concrete repair (7)fence company (4)

05/15/2021

I had an appointment scheduled to get a quote on a new deck and fence installation. On the date of the appointment no one showed up or called. I contacted the company, left a message, and got no response. If they were too busy, a phone call would have been fine. As it was, I stayed home and cleared my schedule to meet with them and wasted an entire morning. Extremely unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck and fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2021

10/28/2020

This was a great experience, even though it was during a pandemic. They were able to successfully practice social distancing, while going over and above on expectation. Three River Decking was able to make the deck of my dreams into a reality. The deck came in under budget, looks clean, feels sturdy, and has improved the overall look of my house. All of the workers were sincere and I truly appreci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back Deck Project

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

04/25/2020

Three Rivers Decks just completed a new deck for our home. They installed Trex decking materials and Alumarail railings. We’d give them six stars if we could. - Their pricing was competitive - The crew leader, Poncho, was a gifted craftsman and supervisor. - The crew, Justin, Caesar, and Carlos, was hard working, professional and highly skilled. - The foundation and framing was built so solidly th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 30 year old deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

03/10/2020

The finish product was better that I imagined it would be. The crew was outstanding and very responsive in answering a question and make sure that we were all on the same page. Like I said earlier, it was a complicate job so communication was very important. I would highly recommend them for any job that they're willing to quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new large 4 level deck around a pool on two sides with stairs to the different decks. It was on a side of a hill so it wasn't an easy assignment. They reconstructed the structure with new foundation that was much stronger in structure. It was a very complicated job that need a real professional company to perform this task.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/17/2020

I was very happy with the professionalism of Three Rivers Custom Decks. There were detailed plans of the constructions, the quote for the project broke out the materials and labor, much nicer that what I received from other companies. The construction went quickly and was well done. I love the solidness and stability of the completed deck. I felt that I received a solid value for work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front deck on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

02/09/2020

We selected Three Rivers to replace all 3 of our wood decks (two small balconies and larger back deck) with a composite decking. Three Rivers was great to work with start to finish. They made a competitive bid, handled all the permits and paperwork, were very responsive to my many questions throughout the process and they worked tirelessly in through all kinds of weather to complete the project. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo & Replacement of two deck balconies (110 sq ft each) and one back deck (500 sq ft)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you very much for the kind words. The crew enjoyed working on your home. We really appreciate the business and hope you get much enjoyment out of the completed projects.

12/22/2019

Three Rivers Custom Decks promptly provided a deck design and quote for our large deck project that included dried in outdoor living below. There was a great deal of attention given to the design with fully wrapped support posts, a staircase with two landings and lights for safety as well as a cedar ceiling with can lights for the below outdoor space. The finished product is so nice that my neighb...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck with a much larger one with stairs and a dried in patio below.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the review. We really appreciate you choosing Three Rivers for your project. I hope you were able to enjoy it this summer. The guys enjoyed working close to home. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

10/08/2019

Jim, Matt, Chris and crew did a phenomenal job! They each responded to our questions and requests throughout the project quickly and acted on them just as fast. Very impressed with their craftsmanship. In the past with other contractors, we've had to deal with differences in what was considered "in scope," but not this time. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Composite Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Photo for Three Rivers Custom Decks - 4321 SW Stephenson Street, Portland, OR - 38158647

Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad the deck turned out great. it was a pleasure working with you.

05/22/2019

Overall we were very pleased with our experience. The process of getting the quote was quick and prompt, and the price point was reasonable. There was quite a delay in getting our project on the books due to a permitting mix up (June to September, if memory serves), however we still wanted to go with Three Rivers based on our initial interactions. Once the permits were secured and a start date was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New custom deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Permits are never fun, but necessary. I'm glad the project turned out well.

05/07/2019

We got a number of bids for the project. Jim's bid was one of the highest but in the end we decided to go with three rivers because they were willing to be flexible in terms of timing and the scope of the project. We opted to have them work over the winter. This saved us a bit on cost but also contributed to the project taking significantly longer than expected to complete. However, this was not a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt upper deck and added lower deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

Photo for Three Rivers Custom Decks - 4321 SW Stephenson Street, Portland, OR - 37861252

Thank you very much for the review and putting up with weather delays. It was not easy getting guys up the hill every day to your home. We all hope you enjoy the decks this summer and for many more.

CUSTOM DECK & FENCE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION. Composite, PVC, Hardwoods, Mahogany, Cedar. RAILINGS: Powder Coated Aluminum, Cable, Composite, Wrought Iron, Wood. STAIRS: Composite, Natural Wood, Steel Spirals. PAVERS: Paver Blocks, Retaining Walls, Flagstone, Stone Decks ROOF STRUCTURES: Roofs to provide Outdoor Living space. Tied into your home, so not to appear as an add on. PERGOLAS, TRELLIS & ARBORS: Natural Wood structures to provide shade & aesthetic accents. Custom Design. OUTDOOR KITCHEN

Minor Deck or Fence Repairs, Non Custom Fence installation. Deck or Fence Cleaning or Sealing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal