SQUIRES ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2005

13 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY BID OR HOURLY. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY PER HALF HOUR. 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE CHARGES BY THE HOUR. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. Licensed and Bonded in Oregon and Washington....

DryTime Restoration LLC

We're standing by, 24/7 to take your call! Dial 1-(844)-MY-DRY-HOME (1-844-693-7946). DryTime Restoration LLC is a true one-stop, start-to-finish water damage mitigation and restoration company, serving the greater Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas. Locally owned and operated, we offer NO OBLIGATION INSPECTIONS, guaranteed 90-minute arrivals, and a full range of services for any type of water, sewage, mold or storm-related loss. Our technicians are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying, and are equipped with the most advanced equipment available. Our mission is to provide the utmost in customer service. We work for you, and you alone. Our commitment to you: No cut corners!

Oregon Restoration Co.

A Customer Service Company that specializes in Emergency Water Damage Restoration and Mold Removal. Dry out, Clean up and Repairs. Oregon Restoration is an Institute of Inspectors Cleaners and Restorers Certified Firm (IICRC), led by Ryan Gilyeat, Portlands hometown IICRC Master Water Restorer.

Offers by Oregon Restoration Co. on Angi
All-Pro Landscape

Boring, OR is the home of All-Pro Landscape, where we provide a complete range of landscaping services, including trees and shrubs, ponds, waterfalls and landscape renovation and more. Our shop,office and nursery are located in one convenient location. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest level of quality service available. We take great pride in providing you with top level service and promise complete satisfaction when choosing us for your landscape needs. We are tailored to your vision and specific environment of your home or property. We will collaborate with the landscape of your dreams. We look forward to working with you .

06/25/2017

While the office admin was professional and prompt to respond, the referred subcontractors were unprofessional, and the project managers were unresponsive. We understand that EVERYONE is busy; however it should not be too difficult to return a phone call to schedule work. We CANNOT recommend this business or their subs (Pro- Circuit Electric) to any home owner in good faith.

Description of Work
We were referred to Squires for new electrical service on our pool equipment.

12/07/2016

It was miserable. The first electrician left the company a few weeks into my job. The replacement didn't know what was existing, promised or completed, I got a final bill more than double their estimate. They charged $80 for each can that Costco sells for $5. Now I have switches that don't do anything, fans and lights now on one switch and wires yanked down and not cleaned up. Erin in billing woul...

Description of Work
Rewire and electrical in 5 rooms,

Category electrician,lighting

08/25/2016

Not good! They don't want my business and have lost any future business.

Description of Work
Apparently they are too busy and don't even want my business. I need a ceiling fan install on a vaulted ceiling along with a bath light/fan install; I called about a quote and was told an estimator would call me back. Laura called back a few hours later, indicating the estimators said they couldn't do my job. Thank you Laura ~ but Squires sucks. I have many upcoming electrical needs but I guess I don't qualify for the small jobs ~ small jobs well done lead to more business and potentially bigger jobs and/or referrals. You've lost my business and referrals.

03/15/2016

Courteous, prompt and did a good job.

Description of Work
Installed couple of outlets.

07/08/2015

Erin the estimator was friendly, helpful and explained my options. The two electricians were on time and explained what they were doing, l am happy with the work in the bedroom and family room. The kitchen light worked for a few days then stopped working. I called to ask to have the light looked at again. The man in the office I talked to was resistive, and argumentative. He said I would be charge...

Description of Work
Install three prong plugs in the bedroom and repair kitchen ceiling light. Wire and install outlets in basement family room. Install smoke detector in family room.

Category electrician

Specializing in Panel upgrades, remodels, telephone, cable, hot tubs, interior and exterior lighting, stereo.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express