SEAS Painting LLC

Founded undefined

Hello, my name is Erick Jimenez. I am excited to bring our knowledge and our experience to you. My family and I have been in the industry for over 4 years. We simply have been working for other companies and now it's time to launch ourselves. We have the confidence in our work due to the many

2022 Super Service Award

house painting (5)interior painting (2)decks & porches (1)

10/10/2022

GhieAnne M.

Erick and his team made our old 1980’s Condominium place and car ports look brand new, modern and amazing. Our condominium was old and outdated, and they did a great and efficient job in making sure the place was spotless. They also pressure washed our carports to make sure all dirt, debris, were removed. The whole area looks extremely beautiful! They did the job quickly as well, but not only efficiently but extremely detailed. Not only did they finish the doors in the top balcony of my area but were able to paint even the smallest details in the area. They also did a great job in communicating, Erick was easy to get a hold of during any thing that needed to be done. He was quick to manage any small errors and also the clean up of the area was spotless. I would definitely recommend them again, my neighbors and I appreciate the hard work. And we love the entire new look!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category decks, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2022

08/02/2022

Richard C.

Loved this company. They showed up at appointed time with a full crew. they pressure washed the house, caulked and sanded and filled exterior where necessary. They were quick efficient and willing to go the extra measure to satisfy our needs Erick was extremely polite and a easy person to deal with.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

08/01/2022

David L.

I had an excellent experience with SEAS Painting. Erick was extremely fast, professional, and friendly in getting me a quote that I thought was reasonable, based on other quotes I had already received. Once I approved the project, they were able to schedule it much sooner than I expected and stayed in touch with me every step of the way. They worked hard through the summer heat and got my house painted quickly. They were also very attentive to detail and made sure it looks great, even spending a little extra time to get every last little spot and pointing out a few areas that were in need of some repair. When I did the final inspection with Erick, I couldn't even find anything that needed touching up. I've already gotten several compliments from my neighbors on how great it looks. Overall, I'd definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking to do some exterior painting.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

05/02/2022

Danilo P.

Erick is quick and straight to the point. His hassle free process help us us make a decision on who to hire based on his genuine care for our project. He understood our vision and made it possible for us. We plan on rehiring SEAS Painting for our upcoming project later this year.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

05/01/2022

David C.

It’s been 10 years and the interior was looking really rough. Erick responded quickly after I contacted Him. We talked for a bit and then he did an on-site assessment. Answered my questions and quoted me out. A few days later the interior of my house looks brand spanking new. It’s been a few weeks before I wrote this and I’m still pleased. Amazing what a new coat of paint does to the vibe. He was polite efficient and responsive.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

04/30/2022

Samantha S.

We reached out for a couple of offers and the first couple didn’t feel right. We felt rushed and they didn’t exactly listen or answer our questions. They immediately just gave us an estimation without hearing anything at all basically. Very impersonal. Eventually we bumped into Erick at seas. He thoroughly let us talk through the scope of the job and explain in detail. Recommend things we didn’t consider. Actually listened to us and worked with us. Gave us a cost and was very realistic with what we thought it would be so right away we didn’t feel rushed to commit. His work was great and everything was communicated and done timely. He made sure it what was wanted asked if we were happy with the work and that’s all she wrote. No BS. We would hire Erick again. Painless and fair.

Description of Work
exterior

Work Completed On 04/22/2022