Repipe Specialists of Oregon

818 SW 3rd Ave. Ste 1118

Portland, OR 97204

11/16/2021

Barbara O.

He was very very good. He came out to do a survey and give me a price and he was great. He was honest and on time. He allowed me to asked 5 questions and he answered it honestly. I appreciate his honesty.

Description of Work
repiping specialist

Category

09/16/2021

Judith P.

After getting several bids for the project of repiping our home we decided that the bid by Repipe Specialists best fit our needs and budget. I am thankful we chose them for the job. They were professional from start to finish. They stuck to the timeline and dates agreed to, except to call us and ask if we would like the drywallers to come a day earlier than planned since they happened to have an earlier opening. The repipers were in and out in one day, leaving us with cleaner healthier water, and less wait time for the water from our hot water heater to reach the bathroom. We have better water pressure as well. Since we had them run a pipe from the city source as well as the inside of our house, there was a small hole around the water meter that had to be filled once the inspector had come out, that was the only part of the job that was left to us and took all of five minutes to do. The drywallers did a great job, were prompt, professional, and got the job done quickly. If I were in need of repiping a home again I would use Repipe Specialists again. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repipe home

Category drywall,plumbing

06/25/2021

Jeanna H.

We were very pleased with the prompt scheduling for a bid and for the work. The plumbers were very professional and completed work in less than a day. The cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Re-pipe entire water pipes And install new water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for leaving a review!

01/13/2021

Gordon R.

My home is close to 50 years old and in very good shape.....except for the plumbing. Half of it was copper and clearly not installed by a "plumber". The other half was galvanized. The galvanized plumbing was so corroded that water pressure was almost non existent. I called Repipe Specialists of Oregon as I had heard that they used Uponor PEX piping which is the best in the business. Also, they do not use crimp fittings to secure the Uponor piping, but the Uponor collars which is vastly superior. In addition, they use the proper spreading tools to enlarge the ends which shrink back to original size. In addition to the interior piping, I had them replace the line from the meter to the house, as it also was about 50 years old and in unknown condition (being under a concrete drive). The estimate was approx what I expected. The gentleman who came to do the estimate answered all my questions - and some I had not thought to ask. On the agreed on date, the crew arrived - to the minute of scheduled time which was 8:00 AM. A walk around was done and the process for the day explained clearly. Proper Covid precautions were adhered to. The carpets and floors were covered well with drop cloths - and they got to work. Estimated completion time was to be 6:00 PM that day. They finished early. The rooms worked in, were as clean as when they started. Minimal dry-wall cutting. The wall patching crew later in the week were just as clean and professional in their work. You could not tell where wall cutting had taken place. I was extremely pleased with the work and product. I would highly recommend Repipe Specialists of Oregon. I look forward to showers with great water pressure! Estimated price was on the spot and was well worth the trouble of having to empty closets and beneath sinks. Now, I have NO WORRIES about potential pipe failure!

Description of Work
Repipe of entire house, including main water line

Category drywall,plumbing,water softeners

09/30/2020

Chan A.

There were two separate crews: 1 to replumb, 1 to patch access holes required to replumb Each crew did spectacular work. The replumb lead explained everything they were going to do and offered alternatives that I hadn't thought. Additionally, they planned for the unexpected, but known experienced headaches that could come 5 - 10 years down the line. As the outside water outlets will begin to leak someday and their planning included needing to possibly replace the fixture. This is forward thinking I didn't even think about, but really appreciated. Additionally, I was amazed the how small the holes they made. Me, mine would have been much larger, so it was greatly appreciated to how small they were. And once complete, they walked me through what they did and made sure I was comfortable with their finished product. Second, the sheetrock team to patch the holes. Originally it was planned they would be here the following week, but I got a call and they completed the work the same week as the replumb. This was wonderful. Then the crew that came in, the holes can't be seen. The texturing and patchwork was seamless and next to perfect. The lead here also walked me through what they were going to do and then made sure at the end I was completely satisfied. These two teams compliment one-another perfectly. Would I hire them again, yes, in a heartbeat. They made promises and exceeded all of my expectations 10 fold. They say you get what you pay for, and for me, I got a lot more. I say consider them for your job, I don't think you'll have any regrets, except not having them do it earlier.

Description of Work
Replumb House, Patch Holes

Category drywall

09/28/2020

Karla B.

The entire crew from the first sales person, the office people, the plumbers, the drywall people, etc were very friendly, helpful and professional. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and took good care of my home and things while working. I cannot say enough good things about REPIPE specialists.

Description of Work
I had my entire house re plumbed.

08/17/2020

margaret W.

really appreciate the work and communication throughout the process, it went very well and i love the results!

Description of Work
repipe entire house and replace main from street to house

Category

08/01/2020

Jeff Y.

Alvin Martinez did an amazing job explaining and quoting all aspects of the repairs to be done and we truely appreciate him showing us the quality material that they use. The day of the repipe the crew came to do the job were very professional, explain any questions we had and they took great care to protect our home while doing the repairs and after the repairs did a great job cleaning up. We highly recommend Repipe Specialists and their crews.

Description of Work
Repipe Specialists recently repiped our entire house which got our water pressure increased significantly.

04/02/2020

David B.

We just had the old galvanized pipe in our house replaced by Repipe Specialists. We had the estimate done and a few days later they came in with a team and got the work done in one day. We also had them replace our 20 year water heater and 3 drains. They did a great job and were very polite and careful to maintain social distancing. The price was exactly what we were quoted. The inspection was the next day and was passed with no problems. Good work!

Description of Work
Replace our old galvanized pipes.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/31/2019

Laurie L.

These guys did an amazing job. Completed on time. SO clean and neat. Jason, Jeff and Enrique were great. My Hubby and I stayed at the house while the work was done due to having pets, and I totally enjoyed listening to to interaction between all 3 men. I spent most of the day chuckling. Thank you for doing such an awesome job and making my day!!

Description of Work
Whole house repipe

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for sharing! We're thrilled it went so well for you!

Scott Coffee Drywall

Serving Portland, Oregon and the Tri-County area for over 20 years, we offer complete drywall services for remodels and repairs at affordable rates. Family owned and operated, we are open six days a week to accommodate your busy schedule. Licensed and insured, we provide clean, quality workmanship as a top priority. With a new location, we are now offering our services in Bend and the surrounding areas.

Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman Services

WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THIS PANDEMIC Note: We have implemented new procedures to comply with government issued guidelines regarding the Corona virus. Please visit http://wondermanremodeling.com/corona-virus for more information Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job or hour. No service charges. License Number: 174864. For quickest response please fill out the form at http://wondermanremodeling.com/contact/ or by email: contact@wondermanhandyman.com. You can also reach us at 503-914-6512

Offers by Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman Services on Angi
    Portland Construction LLC

*** ATTENTION CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC*** WHAT IS PORTLAND CONSTRUCTION IS DOING? To all of our Clients we would like to let u know that you can be sure to contract us without any pending and with the confidence that we are taking all the necessary precautions to give you all the Safety to your family that due to the CoronaVirus, we will be disinfecting all our Tools before entering your home,of course takes time consuming but Portland Construction's priority is your safety and your Family,also we will have a Water Station with Soap outside to wash our hands before entering your home.We will treat your house like if is our house . Please stay safe and Healthy! PORTLAND CONSTRUCTION LLC is a full ser­vice DRYWALL COMPANY and REMODEL with 20 Years Experience Building Nike, INTEL, OHSU, Legacy Hospitals,Providence Hospitals and Schools over the years (Commercial and Residential). We are de­voted to ful­fill­ing the needs of our lo­cal clients. Our goal is to cre­ate a level of trust with our cus­tomers, so that they are com­fort­able know­ing that our pric­ing struc­ture will be money well spent on their dry­wall projects. It’s im­por­tant for us to dif­fer­en­ti­ate our­selves from fly-by-night con­trac­tors and de­serve the rep­u­ta­tion in the com­mu­nity. Portland Construction is here to bring a fair bid to acomplish our Quality. If u need a free Estimate call us: ‭(971) 732-6475‬ CCB# 217861 Chuy Pay with Crypto and get 10% off: Bitcoin Ethereum Cardano Dogecoin

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available