Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your

4.3

window replacement (403)door installation (131)woodworking (15)siding companies (11)roofing (3)house painting (1)skylight installation (1)gutter repair (1)

02/01/2022

Rhonda S.

We're very pleased. They' re very thorough. They came and show us the choices for the materials to be used and they measured the windows correctly. They were able finished the job in 1 and a half day. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Replace 6 Big windows

Work Completed On 09/26/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear you had a positive experience with us, and hope you enjoy your new windows!

09/30/2020

Patsey S.

I never received a written proposal as requested. I felt because I didn't make a decision on the spot, the sales representative demeanor changed and the interaction became unpleasant.

Description of Work
Window replaced

Category replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/21/2020

Melissa W.

They told us they don't do windows unless we are definitely replacing. We have called them before for a basement window repair and they said they couldn't so we just replaced them by watching YouTube videos. This next window job is on our second floor so we preferred to use professionals. They said they couldn't come out and look at it and help us with the leak unless we knew we wanted to replace the window. This company has been so unhelpful.

Description of Work
Window replacement/repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/02/2020

Molly N.

We just upgraded our patio door with a wonderful sliding door from Renewal by Andersen. We are so happy with our purchase. The door is beautiful and functional, and the installation was outstanding. Victor and Valantun (Team W-13) went above and beyond! They were friendly, professional, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great quality windows and doors.

Description of Work
Installation of sliding patio doors

Category woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

07/30/2020

Robin W.

I had all new doors and windows installed by Renewal by Andersen. They did an awesome job, it took two Crews only 3 days to complete my entire house. Ivan, Vasyli, Viktor and Valetin did a very professional job. The new doors and windows look beautiful. And have made a tremendous difference in the temperature in my house even during the extremely high temperatures we are currently having. I highly recommend Renewal by Anderson.

Description of Work
New doors and windows installation

Category replacement windows, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

03/30/2020

Steve S.

Replaced 46 windows and 3 patio doors. Mike and Sergey led a team that did an amazing job with all aspects of the work. Regular updates throughout the week of the project. Mike met us on the Saturday after completion to walk through the exterior and interior of the house to show the work and answer any questions or concerns. We were very happy with the work done by RbA. Mike was a pleasure to work with throughout the project.

Description of Work
Windows and patio doors replaced

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

02/27/2020

Sarah R.

The entire process from start to finish with Renewal Anderson as amazing. The windows are gorgeous and the install was seamless. Thank you Uriel and John H. for the quick, professional, install.

Description of Work
24 windows were replaced

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

02/20/2020

Stacey B.

Hubby and I were pleased with the whole process. Renewal by Andersen kept sending me flyers in the mail, so I finally took them up on the discount offer they advertised. Jake the sales consultant took his time with us in answering all our questions as well as advising us which windows needed immediate attention. Jake found a dollar amount that satisfied our budget. After signing on the dotted line the rest of the Renewal by Andersen team walked me through the next steps we needed to accomplish before the W1 Michael and Ivan crew showed up. W1 crew worked like a well-oiled machine! I was impressed with their professionalism, courtesy, and clean up! Four windows done to perfection all done in five hours!!! Again, hubby and I are well pleased!

Description of Work
Our old house needed energy efficient windows in the living room and master bedroom

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Review for Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington - 18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Portland, OR - 38400200

02/07/2020

Kathleen W.

Wonderful, they were very easy to work with, no false promises and work was done on time and as promised. Our installation crew were great and very professional and kept us updated on a daily basis on how the work was progressing. They actually finished in less time then allotted! Go Team!

Description of Work
window and patio door replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

01/30/2020

Jay F.

Awesome, fast friendly efficient and very knowledgable

Description of Work
New windows and sliding patio door

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/28/2020

Hillary M.

Great Nick B and Vasiliy Y (W7) did an awesome job

Description of Work
Installed french door

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/13/2020

Corey K.

Renewal by Anderson installed our beautiful sliding door. Uriel and Russ did a great job with the installation. Looks great! Great customer service and very professional.

Description of Work
Sliding Glass Door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/13/2020

Bettie D.

The windows look great! Mike and Sergey were punctual and professional. They did a great job on the interior trim.

Description of Work
One set of windows

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/10/2020

Kathy O.

John H. and Uriel were amazing. They were punctual, polite and knowledgeable. They worked swiftly yet the quality of their work was very exact. I am exteremely pleased with the work they did. Renewal by Anderson was a positive experience from the beginning to the end. Michael did a good job of selling and reassuring that everything was going to go well. He was right.

Description of Work
All new windows in my home

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

12/06/2019

Scott H.

Uriel and John installed our windows and the results are stunning. The guys arrived on time and were extremely professional and took better care of their footprint then we do. While the windows were expensive, the craftsmanship and installation is excellent, definitely worth what you pay.

Description of Work
Replace windows

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

11/27/2019

Anne P.

Four windows replaced in my 68 year old house. The crew, John B, Vadim and Vitaly were fantastic! They were on time, neat and kept me informed.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

11/16/2019

Jocelyn B.

Great! Customer service was wonderful and our installers JJ and Julian were efficient, clean and prompt. They were very friendly and answered all my questions as well as getting everything done quickly.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Review for Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington - 18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Portland, OR - 38237974

10/26/2019

TREVOR T.

Installation was quick and a great finished look. Quality product. Installed by Boris and Kostya, professional job, great guys and easy to work with.

Description of Work
4 energy efficient windows and installation

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

10/01/2019

Janice M.

We just completed a window replacement with Renewal by Andersen. The whole process was efficient, professional, pleasant and the results are amazing. The quality of their staff is apparent by the end result. We could not be happier with the upgraded windows. We will definitely refer our friends and family to Renewal by Andersen.

Description of Work
9 windows replaced

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/12/2019

Kenneth G.

Uriel and John H. installed 13 new windows on my house in 3 days, and were terrific to work with. I was concerned about some dry rot on the trim boards on my house, and they were able to determine what was going on and get everything fixed up quickly. Andersen is expensive, but the peace of mind in having them handle the entire process start to finish was very nice. The entire process went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Replacement of 13 windows on a 2 story house

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

08/20/2019

James H.

The experience was mostly excellent, with a minor glitch. The windows ordered were manufactured the wrong size (the initial measurements were verified as correct) which was only discovered at the time of the initial installation, requiring a delay of three weeks. Once the correctly-sized windows arrived, the work went very well. Uriel and John H were quick, courteous, explained the process well, answered all our questions, and did a good job cleaning up. Overall, the process went well. The local folks we dealt with were all good, just seemed to have a bit of difficulty at the factory.

Description of Work
Replacing two windows

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Renewal by Andersen

08/09/2019

Keli S.

Chino, Irving, and Uriel of crew w2 were simply amazing! They were such a pleasure to have on site. They were so curteous and professional. They took care to section off each window with plastic sheeting, so there was hardly any dust at all! Their work was excellent and we were getting compliments and giving referrals to neighbors before they were even done. I was so pleased with every part of this experience and my windows are gorgeous!

Description of Work
Replace 32 windows

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

08/09/2019

John-Mignon H.

We had windows installed yesterday by Renewal By Anderson and we couldn't be more happy with the result. I'd give them an A+ on all counts -- timeliness, professionalism, quality of work, and cleanup. When they finished their cleanup, you could not tell they had been here. The windows, of course, are superb. We are a returning customer, now doing window replacement on the second floor of a 1940s home, in a style perfectly suited to the character of the home. I'd recommend Anderson with no reservations. Super job.

Description of Work
Window replacements