Primetime Movers

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Delivery Service

2227 SE Madison St # 6

Portland, OR 97214

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Primetime Movers Portland offers top of the line residential and commercial relocation moving services. Primetime Movers was founded in 2011. We've built our tradition on the expertise of our movers and customer service representatives, as well as treating each customer with the utmost respect. Whether you are moving within the Portland Metro area, or Portland to Salem, Primetime Movers Portland provides superior moving services....

movers (729)hauling (4)

07/21/2021

I have used these guys for 2 moves now and other family members have too. We can't recommend them enough. Everyone from the office to set up the time to the person who settles the bill at the end are great. When I move again, Primetime will get my business

Description of Work
Primetime Movers loaded 3 pods for my family

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/21/2021

Fast movers, very organized , handled everything with care, and speed. Great costumer service .Would recommend to anyone in a hurry and a stress free move. Thanks for everything

Description of Work
Loading help

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/16/2021

I thought Primetime Movers did an EXCELLENT job! On time, totally prepared, really knowledgeable, nothing damaged or missing and priced better then other companies I reached out to. Kyle and his crew who were great to work with!

Description of Work
Helped move our son from his apartment to a close by storage

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/16/2021

Ed and his crew were really great. We had a difficult move with lots of stairs at both locations, a ton of heavy stuff, and it was 90+ degree weather. Even though it was sweltering, everyone worked hard and quick all day long and wore masks to follow covid-19 safety measures despite the heat. Michael also worked with me to schedule my move quickly and was able to prioritize the dates I needed. I h...

Description of Work
Local move within the Lake O area

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

07/11/2021

Overall great experience working with the Primetime team from beginning to end. Ed, Robby and, Brandon were prompt, polite, and friendly. They were very transparent about their strategy and projected time needed to finish the job. We Would work with them again for the next move.

Description of Work
I had Primetime load a couple pack rats

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

07/07/2021

Ed and his team were top notch! Professional, courteous, fast!! I will never move again on my own. EVER. If you can get Ed and his team. do it. Unfortunately I can't remember all the guys names on his team but, no doubt , they are the best we've used ! Thanks you guys!

Description of Work
Ed and his team moved us from our 4th floor apartment

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

07/04/2021

Moving day was one of the hottest days in Portland but the movers were very efficient in moving the boxes, disassembling ikea beds, wrapping up furniture, as well as fragile dressers i could not finish packing, moving back and forth between 2 homes for small items. 3 story townhouse was hot! They were able to get the job done on estimated time (3-4 hours) and had pleasant experience overall. Highl...

Description of Work
packing/moving to my new townhome

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

07/03/2021

I've hired movers before, and up until now have never had an opportunity to work with a professional team like this. I've mistakeingly hired off of craigslist for 2 other moves. I highly recommend Primetime Movers. They really are pros in moving! Also no damage at all. Pretty rare

Description of Work
We had Primetime come pack us last week on day 1. Day 2 they moved our 5 bed home 5 miles down to a public storage

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

07/01/2021

They were great!! Had our truck unloaded in right under an hour.

Description of Work
Hired for unloading

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

06/30/2021

I found them through recommendations on Google and was able to get a move scheduled with only a weeks notice. They were upfront about rates and other fees, worked quickly, and got the job done carefully. They checked in with me regularly to make sure things were being placed in the right spots. Very attentive. Overall, a very successful move.

Description of Work
Primetime Movers has now helped move 2 people in our family

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Residential, Commercial, & Specialty Moving. Pack & Unpack. Storage.

Pool table moving; piano moving

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check