PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC.

2702 SE 153 Ave

Portland, OR 97236

04/29/2015

Alissa L.

They are very good. I like them very much. They came out, did everything in a timely manner, and there was one issue, but I can't fault them. When they bid, they didn't realize we had a stormer on the north side of our house, so they couldn't figure out how to paint that side of the house, but other than that, they were fine. It is a small company, and the guy that owns it is very professional and upfront. I like him. They were recommended to me by a friend who is a contractor, and they are the only ones that got back to me when I called.

04/08/2015

Anne and George H.

It went very well for us. They did a really good job, they even painted some cabinets for us and they turned out excellent. The only issue we had was we referred them to a family member and they kept rescheduling on her, and we ended up having to use someone else. So in that sense we are unhappy with them.

Description of Work
They painted some interior and exterior of our house

Category house painters, interior painters

02/25/2015

LINDA C.

I used the $500 painter for two days deal. It was about a year ago-I may have the date a little wrong. I think I got my money's worth. I asked the painter to repaint some trim areas and repair some small cracks/holes. He covered a lot of area for a reasonable price. We had one or two small mis-communications over what was to be painted but I am happy with the result. The painter did not use tape or edging tools, as far as I noticed. This allowed him to cover a lot of area in the time allotted. A perfectionist might want a bit more precision, but you would need to be willing to pay for the extra time involved. I was happy and got what I wanted. I had to use one hour of paid time for travel as i live in Wilsonville.

Description of Work
16 hours interior painting of trim, doors, patching. (15 hours after travel time)

Category drywall, interior painters

02/03/2015

Sally D.

Friendly. Slow. Cleaned up most stuff but I still had to clean up splatters here and there. Some paint got on trim. Never got off. Good coverage of painting and nice ceiling to wall edging.

Description of Work
Paint upstairs rooms.

01/29/2015

Kiki H.

It turned out well. I was pleased. It only took one day to complete the work. They cleaned up and didn't leave a mess. They did what they were supposed to do. They were good.

Description of Work
I used Pride in Painting. They painted 3 bedrooms, a living room and dining area.

01/19/2015

Hafidha A.

My experience was good. They were able to paint my entire home. They did everything they said they would do. They were pretty easy to schedule with. The results of the painting were fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $500 for 2 painters for a day! (8 hours each). We had a lot of painting that needed to be done so I paid for additional hours.

12/11/2014

Maureen S.

These guys are great. They called to let me know they were going to be a little late. When they got her they went right to work and did an amazing job. At the end of the day my house was clean and had an expert paint job.

Description of Work
painted three rooms

11/25/2014

Rob R.

She was very clean and quick. Very happy.

Description of Work
She painted my townhouse house perfectly.

11/23/2014

Mary D.

I purchased the big deal for 16 hours of painting (2 painters, 8 hours each) for $500. Doug responded to my AL purchase promptly and we went back and forth a couple of times about scope and scheduling. He was very pleasant and courteous on the phone. Unfortunately his communication after the first 2 weeks was not as prompt or clear. I finally got a date scheduled a little further out than I wanted and spent a couple of days prepping the rooms for the work and clearing my day to be home with the painters for 8 hours. On the scheduled day no body showed up. After 2 hours I called Doug and got voice his mail. Doug never called to apologize, offer an explanation, or try to rectify the situation. I left a voice mail and email to say that I couldn't accept the unprofessionalism and asked for a refund. Because it took so long to schedule (I wasn't in a real rush so didn't initially think it was a problem), I am past the AL 30 day refund guarantee. Now I have to purchase another BIG DEAL in order to get my $500 refund (this is AL policy) which kind of sucks.

Description of Work
Purchased $500 for 2 painters for the day. Owner was difficult to reach and when work was finally scheduled the crew did not show up so no work performed.

11/03/2014

Elizabeth R.

2 workers arrived promptly when they said they would and they completed more painting in 8 hours than we ever expected! We hired them because we have a vaulted area in our entryway. The first contractor we hired come onsite but after seeing the vaulted ceiling over our staircase he didn't feel comfortable doing the job. This company didn't have any hesitations and accomplished the job quickly and beautifully!

Description of Work
Painted interior walls; approximately 2000 sqft, in 8 hours.

10/30/2014

Regina B.

They sounded like a great company to try when I'm ready for there services.

Description of Work
estimate/consult

10/03/2014

Rozillah C.

They were very prompt in their response and communicated well. They told me precisely what the issue was and what the impact would be to me. The service I experienced was good, but I am outside of their area and not using them to complete any work at this time. I selected no for whether I would use them again due to being outside of their service area.

Description of Work
I wanted to use them for painting service.

09/16/2014

Suzanne S.

They came out and gave estimate however after repeated calls to them, they NEVER called or emailed estimate to me... I will never call them again!!!!

Description of Work
they were to paint interior approximately 3 rooms

09/05/2014

Jimmy T.

I had Doug come out and take a look at the scope of work needed to be completed. After speaking with him I asked for a quote, Which he never got back to me at all. I sent him two e-mails to the address provided on his business card, I also left two voicemail with no returned calls or emails.

Description of Work
We wanted him to Paint

08/06/2014

mary O.

Dates I needed, service were not available by company.

07/30/2014

david W.

I joined AL to find a house painter. I called Pride in Painting for a "Big Deal". I told Doug where I was located and what I wanted done. He said he could do it on September 9 and I agreed. I sent AL the money...I thought it was a done deal! I received an email this weekend from Doug advising that he just realized I am out of his service area. His ad on AL said he worked in the Greater Portland area and I am definitely in that area. Anyway he said he needed to reduce the offer by 1 hour of work to allow for travel time, or he would issue a refund. I took the refund...I need a full 8 hours of work. I am disappointed in AL.

07/22/2014

Barbara C.

They did not respond to my email, however when I called them they called me back very promptly. Unfortunately, they were not able to schedule this service until September.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $500 for 2 Painters For A Day! (8 hours each)

07/02/2014

Stefanie J.

Company was unable to perform service within time frame required. Company offered a refund. No service as been conducted.

Category house painters, interior painters

06/30/2014

Francine M.

It went great, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for painting for a day.

06/24/2014

KRISTA K.

They did a great job! One of the owners and an assistant came to paint our entryway and our two story stairwell. They also painted all the crown moulding. It looks amazing! They arrived on time and went straight to work. By the time we returned home, everything was cleaned and completed. I will definitely hire Color Works again!

Description of Work
They painted the entryway and stairwell.

06/17/2014

Lisa P.

Two small kid bedrooms went well. Master bedroom has vaulted ceilings. Paint team didn't bring ladders even though the ceiling situation was known to them. As a result the cutting in was somewhat sloppy, particularly at the triangular top. Not terrible but about what I as an experienced DIY painter would have done. Not what I expect from hiring professionals. Also, paint was found in the hall outside master bedroom on a wall a few inches from a hanging antique quilt. It looks like a roller touched the wall. Again, not what I expect from hiring the job out. Finally, I saw this in other reviews but was still surprised to see the crew brought one set of brushes for three rooms. This meant lots of washing brushes out to change paint colors from room to room and again in between coats of paint. Not what I have experienced in the past from other painters and it took away some time from the job. Not a terrible experience but not a five star one either.

Description of Work
Painted three bedrooms.

06/17/2014

Kathy M.

I was so impressed with everything about this painting job. They were on time, professional, communicated well throughout the process, and worked hard to keep the rest of the house clean and protected. I will definitely be using them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Painted a large loft area, stairwell, and bathroom. They were also able to successfully paint over a large, dark wallpaper border around the loft area.

05/19/2014

Tim P.

Great communication by Doug- he helped me with my many questions, hard working painters moved furniture, prepped and painted, then moved furniture back!

Description of Work
Interior of home: 3 hallways, great room, kitchen, 3 bathrooms, Master bedroom, play room/bonus room

05/16/2014

Melva B.

They arrived on time (one actually was even early) and were very professional and attended to detail. They helped me move my deck furniture to the front yard so it could be painted. They worked diligently and did an EXCELLENT job for me. I would use them again for another painting project.

Description of Work
Painted both of my large decks, wood furniture and some trim on my roof.

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

05/05/2014

Robert S.

Work was scheduled for about 3 1/2 weeks out. Three guys showed up to work and thought they were doing an interior job (scheduled for exterior trim), then quit after an 1 1/2 hours because the weather looked "ominous" (turned out to be a beautiful day). Doug was quick to reschedule for three days later, this time one painter showed worked 10 hours and completed the work I wanted done. Good quality work, I'm good with the deal but gave them a "B" for professionalism due to the issues above.

Description of Work
Hired for "two painters for a day for 8 hours" deal.

Webfoot Concrete Coatings

Webfoot Concrete Coatings is your premier, Penntek-certified provider of 1-DAY concrete coatings. We help home and business owners transform their tired, dirty concrete floors into beautiful new spaces! We're particularly proud of our ongoing commitment to our community, our clients, and to delivering a fun, positive experience. Whether you have a commercial facility that needs a high-performance coating, or are adding the finishing touches to your garage man cave, we can help.

Willamette Power Roofing

Willamette Power Roofing and Roof Cleaning is a family owned and operated roofing company located in Portland, Oregon. We have been fixing and installing new roofs and roof cleaning in Portland since 1990. We take pride in our history as a commercial and residential roofing company, serving Portland for over 24 years now. We attribute our company longevity to our quality work, honesty, and integrity. Our team takes pride in our work whether it is a gutter cleaning, a roof leak repair, or an entire roof replacement. Portland families and businesses know that they can trust Willamette Power Roofing and Roof Cleaning to get the job done right the first time. Award winning.

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC.

How is PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. overall rated?

PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. open?

PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. is open:

What payment options does PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. provide

PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC.?

Yes, PRIDE IN PAINTING, INC. offers warranties.