Precision Electro Coat, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2005

1124 S.E. 11TH Ave.

Portland, OR 97214

"If It's Metal, We Can Refinish It!" Electrostatic Painting Of: Office furniture, Appliances, Restroom Partitions, Elevator Doors, Railings & Iron Work, Equipment & Machinery, Grocery Store Refrigeration Cases, Lockers and Much More

01/26/2007

GLENYS R.

I called them for an estimate. They gave me a prompt appointment, left me with a color card to pick my colors from, and got back to me with the estimate in one day. We made an appointment for them to do the work. They asked that I remove the metal handles on my cabinets, which I did. They showed up on time to start the work, and did an excellent prep job to make sure no paint got where it wasn't supposed to. The paint job turned out flawless.

Description of Work
They repainted my old 1950's metal kitchen cabinets.

Category interior painters

10/30/2005

LORI S.

MARK COOPER AT PRECISION WAS SUPER HELPFUL WHEN I CALLED TO SEE IF THEY PAINTED APPLIANCES. HE GAVE ME COMPLETE INFORMATION ON HOW THEY DO IT AND WHAT WE NEEDED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR THE JOB. PAUL, THE TECHNICIAN, WAS EFFICIENT AND HELPFUL ON THE DAY THAT THEY DID THE JOB. ALSO, THERE WAS NOT ONE SPOT OF PAINT ANYWHERE WHERE IT DIDN'T BELONG. THE FRIDGE LOOKS GREAT IN ITS NEW COLOR AND WORKS WELL IN OUR NEWLY REMODELED KITCHEN. THIS WAS A GREAT WAY TO SAVE SOME MONEY--ONLY $150 INSTEAD OF THE COST OF A NEW REFRIGERATOR.

Description of Work
PAINTED OUR REFRIGERATOR, TURNING IT FROM WHITE TO BLACK. THIS PROCESS REQUIRES YOU TO EMPTY THE FRIDGE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. IT THEN NEEDS TO CURE FOR 72 HOURS. THEY CAREFULLY PREPARE THEIR WORK AREA BEFORE THEY DO THEIR WORK.

Category interior painters

Malle Painting, LLC.

At MALLE PAINTING, LLC., our goal is to not only help you paint or refinish your dream home, but to make the process easy and the most enjoyable for you. We are a full-service painting company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of new home painting or repainting: finding/procuring the right shade for your preference. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Let's discuss your ideas! Your free consultation is just a phone call away.

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

2022 Super Service Award

Shades of Rose Painting, Inc.

Shades of Rose Painting, based in Hillsboro and owned by Rick and Rose, specializes in Lead Abatement and Removal. Operates with 20 employees trained in working with lead base paint. We are licensed, bonded, insured, do not use sub contractors and, lead Certified in Oregon and Washington. Tyler Klumpp is the VP of operations and runs all daily operations, daily hands on painting and carpentry work, provides estimates, color consultations, and educates homeowners on lead safe practices. Please call or email Tyler to schedule: 503-572-3698.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Precision Electro Coat, Inc.

How is Precision Electro Coat, Inc. overall rated?

Precision Electro Coat, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Precision Electro Coat, Inc. open?

Precision Electro Coat, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Precision Electro Coat, Inc. provide

Precision Electro Coat, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Precision Electro Coat, Inc.?

Yes, Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offer?

Precision Electro Coat, Inc. offers the following services: On-Site and In-Shop Electrostatic Painting Aviation, Marine, Aerospace, Electronics, Industrial, Mil-Spec