Precision Electro Coat, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2005

"If It's Metal, We Can Refinish It!" Electrostatic Painting Of: Office furniture, Appliances, Restroom Partitions, Elevator Doors, Railings & Iron Work, Equipment & Machinery, Grocery Store Refrigeration Cases, Lockers and Much More...

Painter1 of Portland

Proud recipients of the 2019 Super Service Award! Painter1 has been in the residential painting and commercial painting business for over 20 years. We take a personal interest in every project for every client and are passionate about helping you fall in love with your home all over again! We truly believe that choosing Painter1 will give you the highest value for the cost.

Offers by Painter1 of Portland on Angi
Alpha Contractors LLC

Welcome To Alpha Contractors LLC. At Alpha Contractors LLC, we paint every project as if it were our own. Listening to a customer’s needs and providing complete, honest and thorough bids are at the forefront of our work. We use specific, proven methods to perform painting excellence. We know the products we use, and maintain great relationships with our suppliers to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, look to Alpha Contractors LLC for the best solution. Alpha Contractors LLC in Portland , Oregon, has been adding beauty and protection to your residential and commercial projects for over 17 years. We are family owned and operated, licensed, bonded, and insured, and offer free estimates. Our owner is personally involved on every job both large and small to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for an appointment and make sure to ask about our 3 and 6 year warranties on exterior paint jobs.

NEIL W LIVINGSTON BULLIER

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK FOR DETAILS ON SERVICE FEES. LICENSE NUMBER: 127041.

01/26/2007

GLENYS R.

I called them for an estimate. They gave me a prompt appointment, left me with a color card to pick my colors from, and got back to me with the estimate in one day. We made an appointment for them to do the work. They asked that I remove the metal handles on my cabinets, which I did. They showed up on time to start the work, and did an excellent prep job to make sure no paint got where it wasn't supposed to. The paint job turned out flawless.

Description of Work
They repainted my old 1950's metal kitchen cabinets.

Category interior painters

10/30/2005

LORI S.

MARK COOPER AT PRECISION WAS SUPER HELPFUL WHEN I CALLED TO SEE IF THEY PAINTED APPLIANCES. HE GAVE ME COMPLETE INFORMATION ON HOW THEY DO IT AND WHAT WE NEEDED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR THE JOB. PAUL, THE TECHNICIAN, WAS EFFICIENT AND HELPFUL ON THE DAY THAT THEY DID THE JOB. ALSO, THERE WAS NOT ONE SPOT OF PAINT ANYWHERE WHERE IT DIDN'T BELONG. THE FRIDGE LOOKS GREAT IN ITS NEW COLOR AND WORKS WELL IN OUR NEWLY REMODELED KITCHEN. THIS WAS A GREAT WAY TO SAVE SOME MONEY--ONLY $150 INSTEAD OF THE COST OF A NEW REFRIGERATOR.

Description of Work
PAINTED OUR REFRIGERATOR, TURNING IT FROM WHITE TO BLACK. THIS PROCESS REQUIRES YOU TO EMPTY THE FRIDGE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. IT THEN NEEDS TO CURE FOR 72 HOURS. THEY CAREFULLY PREPARE THEIR WORK AREA BEFORE THEY DO THEIR WORK.

Category interior painters

Precision Electro Coat, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2005

1124 S.E. 11TH Ave.

Portland, OR 97214

On-Site and In-Shop Electrostatic Painting Aviation, Marine, Aerospace, Electronics, Industrial, Mil-Spec