Power Northwest

Washington: Contractors
11/05/2022

1355 NW Everett St

Portland, OR 97209

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

solar companies202097123
This was a beautiful Black on Black solar array that will cover 100% of the energy usage of the home owner. Their previous bill was $175/mo without solar. They're now paying the base fees of just $11/mo. In all, they'll save over $1,900 per year!

Power Northwest is a Mission Driven Solar Panel Installer that strives to enable individuals and corporations to reduce their carbon footprint through intelligent energy solutions....
Dennis the Daring  project

solar companies

202097123

solar companies (10)

03/12/2021

Power Northwest is a fantastic Solar Company. We did our homework and had 5 different companies bid on our situation. No one even came close. They are amazing to work with. We got personal service from the owner. The installers were respectful and very accommodating. This kind of personal service is hard to find these days. Don't miss the opportunity to work with this team.

Description of Work
Solar system installation

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/14/2021

Power NW’s team worked so **** ** our project. It was complicated and took coordination with an outside electrician, Tesla, and PGE during the pandemic. It is up and running and ready for this ice storm. They did a great job for us!

Description of Work
Solar array and battery back up

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

01/04/2021

Excellent.. There were problems from the suppliers,but no fault of power northwest. They were very professional,on time,friendly. They did an excellent job. We will be expanding our system. I am looking forward to their return. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Solar Installation

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

01/04/2021

Very, Very Well.

Description of Work
Solar panel array and system Installation

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/17/2020

Work was completed as agreed and on time. Crew was excellent and all work completed on time and on budget. Excellent support in obtaining tax credits. Simply the best. I am a Realtor and refer clients to Power Northwest.

Description of Work
12.6kW Solar Installation

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

12/15/2020

It was excellent. It was a great service. They were great people. It was a great products.

Description of Work
They installed a solar panels for me.

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

12/15/2020

They were wonderful. They were very knowledgeable on what they were doing. They kept me up on what was happening. They were very personable and very nice. The workmen and management were great. They did really well. I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
They contracted someone to replace my roof and they installed solar panel for me.

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

12/06/2020

I'm not one to typically leave reviews. But this company deserves a little shout out. Power Northwest is simply the best! They were very knowledgeable, easy to work with (answering my million and one questions), and competitively priced. I did a ton of research and they truly offered the best system at a very fair price. They also made the entire process easy from start to finish. After working with them I got the feeling that they had my best interests in mind. Without even asking, Power Northwest designed an array that would be efficient and aesthetically pleasing. As much as I love the idea of solar, I was a little worried that the panels would stick out like a sore thumb. I couldn't have been more wrong. They explained some of the features that make them unique and it was stuff I would not have even thought of. For example, they ran all of the wiring so that it was hidden as opposed to running it across the roof. They explained that this was more difficult and took more time, but that it was important to them that the finished product looked great. They also offer a 10 year Production Guarantee which means that when they estimated the return on my system if it ever falls short of what they say it'll produce, they will pay us back for any shortages on production. It made me feel safe, knowing that they truly stand behind their designs. Absolutely a pleasure to work with. Could not be happier. Now I don't feel as guilty having 10,000 Christmas lights strung up around my house :-) I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
New Solar Panel Installation

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

10/21/2020

Garrett and team were organized, thorough, and provided great communication all the way through. Each one of my questions regarding hardware/installation were answered before writing a check. I never felt like I was being 'up-sold' or talked into a system that wasn't appropriate for our needs. They took care of all the paperwork, permits, and rebates - very little effort on my part. Really impressed with the install: it looks very clean and they had it done within a day. They even setup the monitoring software for me. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Solar system install

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/16/2020

I worked with Eddy Rodriguez and Garrett Hartwell from PowerNW. I was immediately impressed that both Eddie and Garrett were incredibly knowledgeable about the end to end process and there was no pressure whatsoever about making a decision. They took the time to explain the process, materials, timelines to expect, costs, and rebates available and were always available via both email and phone for follow up questions as I became comfortable with their company. I took 6 weeks to get quotes from 4 different companies, and ultimately, I chose PowerNW because of the personal attention I felt Garrett would provide to ensure a great experience. Price - they were very competitive and made sure I understood the impacts of both the Oregon Energy Trust rebate and the Federal Tax Credit. Communication - this was a key deal maker. They were always available to answer questions. They called ahead to confirm appointments and arrival times during installation and inspections. Installation experience - Called ahead to confirm arrival. Team arrived on time. And were super efficient to get the work done. Covid-19 - Team showed up masked and gloved. The 1 person in the attic was respectful of no-shoes stance. I was 100% comfortable with their approach for Covid safety and respect of my home and family. Workmanship - Explained ahead of time what they would be doing on the roof, garage, and attic. Team showed up on time. No mess. Super efficient. Overall satisfaction - They were great, and I would recommend them to anyone considering installing solar to their home or business.

Description of Work
Solar Panel Installation

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Solar System design, installation, and battery storage (Tesla Powerwall)

*Ask For Details*