PETER'S AUTO WORKS

Auto Radiators
Auto Inspections
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Peter's specializes in Volvo automobile repair and service. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in providing the quality of technical and personal service that you would expect from the best Volvo dealerships. Meanwhile, as an independent garage servicing Volvos exclusively, we've also grown to know and understand Volvo owners ...and the way they feel about their cars... on a more individual basis than most dealerships can take the time to do. We recognize that Volvos are special cars, and their owners are special too. We're committed to providing the personal and professional car care that you and your Volvo deserve....

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

09/14/2017

I have been using them for about 27 years and they are phenomenal. They are trustworthy, knowledgeable, and caring.

Description of Work
They tried detecting a noise that my vehicle was making and also changed the oil.

08/15/2014

It is always excellent. He is fairly priced and very professional. I cannot say anything bad about them.

Description of Work
Oil Change and check up

05/02/2014

My 2007 Volvo has been making an odd sound for about the last 80,000 miles. The Volvo dealer where I purchased the car was uninterested in the problem while the car was on warranty (Fisher) but once it was off warranty suggested I do thousands of dollars of work to determine the source of the noise. At that point it had been making the noise for 30,000 miles and I decided I wouldn't be any further...

Description of Work
Checked car to determine source of "knocking" sound at certain RPM

09/24/2013

The quality of the work was very high, but I got the impression they were trying to find every possible thing that might need work in order to maximize their income. I would have appreciated them clearly defining what was required for a safe vehicle vs. what would be nice to have for a pristine used vehicle

Description of Work
Service on aging Volvo wagon

09/13/2013

I called Peter's to ask for an air conditioner shop recommendation that could recharge my unit and they told me that they could do it there. I was only five minutes away from the shop and asked if I could bring it in. They said yes, they could fit it in between the other jobs they were working on. I told them that I only had an hour to spend there and they said that would be enough time. I drove t...

Description of Work
Recharged my air conditioning unit.

Category auto repair

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us feedback! We truly appreciate your business and continued patronage over the years and we look forward to our next opportunity to provide the care your Volvo deserves!

We provide factory schedule maintenance services, brakes, belts, hoses,suspension work, tires, alignment, diagnostics, engine repair, or replacement if necessary, transmission replacement, we sublet out detail work or body work.

engine overhaul,transmission overhaul