Pete's Pest Control LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

Pete’s Pest Control Offering pest control and exterminator solutions for the greater Portland, North Oregon Coast, and S.W. Washington areas. Our low overhead will save you money. We specialize in one time services, as well as quarterly residential pest control. We also treat restaurants and commercial kitchens in the food and beverage industry. Our primary services include ants, termites, bed bugs, bees, wasps, spiders, mice and rats, fleas, and roaches. Some of Our Service Achievements - Winner of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Angies list Super Service Award!...

Tough Bug Solutions

Tough Bug Solutions has been serving the Portland metro area with the highest quality pest control services for years. Call us today for all your exterminator needs. Our services include but are not limited to: the removal of termites, carpenter ants, small ants, spiders, roaches, fleas, silverfish, carpet beetles, boxelder bugs, bed bugs, rats, mice, yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and bees. We handle wood destroying insects, bed bug control, general pest control, rodent control & stinging insects.

TRIGUARD PEST CONTROL PORTLAND

Pest control services of all kinds, including ants, roaches, spiders, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, mice, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

COLUMBIA PEST CONTROL INC

NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE 110590.

09/17/2020

Excellent. Great communication from start to finish. The staff at Pete's made sure we were clear on process, safety considerations and expected outcomes, which was great. On the day of, Pete's guy was considerate, efficient and kept things neat and clean. The process was effective and continues to be over 1 year after application. Will work with Pete's every time.

Description of Work
End my household ant problem

07/23/2020

We have used Pete's Pest Control since "2008" on a few of our Portland homes. We were happy and pleased with the service initially. Over the years their service has gone downhill and not the quality service that it once was. Ronda (Pete's wife) Director of Operations answering the phone has been quite short and rude the last couple of years, it's almost like she's overwhelmed, overworked and just ...

Description of Work
Ants, spiders, hornets

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], When you call and demand service that day your expectations are not realistic. Also your anger management issues over the years culminated when you called my wife (Ronda) director of operations a "F... .ing B..tch" and hang up on her. I have no problems with you going somewhere else. Angie's List is a two way street. Get some anger management help.

09/24/2018

Professional, clean and effective. Cost is a little higher but 100% effective with minimum disruption and peace of mind regarding the chemicals used. Completely destroyed the ant infestation. Will use again if they come back next year. Thanks Pete's!

Description of Work
Get rid of our ants!

08/14/2018

Everything went well. I called on a Monday and they were able to come out on the next Thursday to take care of the problem. They offered a senior discount and added that, should the wasps return within the next 6 months, they would come back to spray at no charge.

Description of Work
Spray in-ground wasp nest

02/15/2018

I have used him several times. He was fabulous and gave great advice. He was on time and did great work. He never overcharged me. I loved using him.

Description of Work
They did pest control.

Thank you [Member Name Removed], glad we could help. Pete

02/14/2018

They do what they promise and have the

Description of Work
roaches

02/29/2016

I was impressed with the time that Pete took to explain possible causes and solutions to my problem. Although Pete referred me to a provider that could deal with my issues he took the time to educate me on pest causes and solutions. I would call them next time I have a pest problem!

Description of Work
I phoned with questions on pest problems in my home and they phoned back that same day and gave great advice! My problem was more extensive and they recommended other options for me to take to address the nuisance odor in my home.

11/28/2014

He arrived game me more info that I was ready for, explained how his product worked. Then I showed him were the problem was and he explained where else he should get and did it. Great Job

Description of Work
Had HUGE ant problem he explained the problem and solved it. Very quick and professional.

11/07/2014

I think overall very good customer service and very professional. They do a quick turn around in service.

Description of Work
He was hired to respray for ants.

06/06/2014

Completely got rid of all the ants in one trip - which all of the other companies said were not possible. All other companies wanted to sign me up for a monthly maintenance fee.

Description of Work
removed ants from the inside of our house.

Category pest control

Pest control, ants, carpenter ants, termites, fleas, bees, wasps, spiders, mice and rats, bed bugs & roaches.

Wildlife control