Pet Doors And More

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

Family owned, father and two sons. Over 30 years experience. We supply & install all types of pet doors including Through the glass pet doors. We have a complete line of door and door hardware with installation. We also install door lites in your existing door enhancing your entry without replacement of entire door. We also install pet doors through screen doors and doors and walls of any material. e.g. wood, metal, stucco, drywall, brick, masonry, etc. We provide sound installation methods and only the highest quality for your pet door and pet screen door. DBA Door Renewal And More LLC...

Accept Reveal Transform llc

Accept Reveal Transform llc CCB #226253

Pro Quality Construction

Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman Services

WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THIS PANDEMIC Note: We have implemented new procedures to comply with government issued guidelines regarding the Corona virus. Please visit http://wondermanremodeling.com/corona-virus for more information Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job or hour. No service charges. License Number: 174864. For quickest response please fill out the form at http://wondermanremodeling.com/contact/ or by email: contact@wondermanhandyman.com. You can also reach us at 503-914-6512

Offers by Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman Services on Angi

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Installed a cat door and 2 dead bolts. Dennis was timely, professional and fast. I'd use again.

Category handyman service,doors

01/28/2015

We needed to replace 5 interior doors. Dennis responded promptly. His bid was competitive and approach professional. Scheduled work was started and completed on time. We were pleased with the quality of installation .

Description of Work
Replaced 5 interior doors

Category handyman service,doors

10/31/2014

Description of Work
I had a glass-in doggy door installed. Provider was on time for both the consultation and installation. Very professional and answered all of my questions.

Category handyman service

08/19/2014

My experience with Dennis was great. I was able to schedule all of the appointments via email, a quick turnaround, and very responsive. I love the results and am glad that I spent a little more money for the 'through glass' option as opposed to making a hole in my new house. I would use Dennis again in the future if I need anymore door work and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for this...

Description of Work
Install a 'through glass' dog door.

Category handyman service