PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

Founded 1994

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Sewer Replacement

2021
Sewer repair foundation to curb
Sewer Replacement project

Sewer Replacement

Emergency Water Line Repair project

Emergency Water Line Repair

Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines

Sewer repair project

Sewer repair

View project

plumbers (12)sewer cleaning (11)drain pipe installation (9)septic tank service (4)

01/04/2023

Jason F.

Rob was excellent, can't recommend him highly enough! We had an urgent situation in our house and he made time to come see us the same day that we called. His experience and knowledge were apparent and he came up with a creative solution for cleaning out the line in our very old plumbing without us having to hire a jet service, saving us additional expense in the process. He was very personable, thoroughly explained the situation each step of the way, educated us on our house's plumbing system, and gave us regular updates as he worked to let us know about any problems he saw that would need to be addressed. We had a major problem on our hands and he solved it quickly and skillfully. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Clear sewer line blockage and scope line.

11/02/2022

DAN O.

They were excellent. He did a good job. He clean up his mess.

Description of Work
Sewer repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

Thank you for the review!

10/10/2022

Ruthe P.

Excellent! Rob was knowledgeable, efficient and got the repair done quickly.

Description of Work
Repair sewer pipe from root intrusion

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2022

Thank you for your review!

07/05/2022

Jennifer L.

Excellent. PDX Sewer Solutions solved my broken sewer line promptly at a reasonable price. They have been doing this work for 30 years and care about Portland. They also have a good relationship with the city to get permits and inspections completed as needed quickly. You won't find a better team to get the job done right and fast.

Description of Work
Repair broken sewer line.

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

Thank you for your business and review!

05/23/2022

Sindy M.

Outstanding. Rob worked day and night on an emergency sewer repair at my house. Located my private sewer line (which had never been located before, so that was hard). Found 2 places where pipe was broken. Fixed both. One under road pavement. Then b/c he was able to fix w/o having to actually dig into the pavement, price ended up being much less than estimate. Honest company that works hard. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired broken sewer line

Category plumbing, septic tank, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

05/16/2022

Kate G.

Excellent! The rain had them working more than planned, but they adapted. Digging 5x5x5 foot holes is really hard work. Especially with the ground saturated by the wettest spring. Only one could be dug by machine. The three worked really hard to make the job turn out well. Now, nothing is visible. They left the ground in excellent shape. I am confident in their work and am happy to recommend them to others needing this job done. In fact, they will return in June to dig and place a new sewer line here.

Description of Work
Four drywells at each corner of house.

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to doing your next project!

05/12/2022

Greg H.

Rob and his crew did an amazing job. They did exactly what they said they would do. They were fast kept everything tidy dust free. Very impressed!

Description of Work
Replace sewer line under basement slab

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

03/05/2022

Scott I.

Rob and his crew were fantastic! I cannot say enough good about PDX Sewer Solutions and Rob. He was prompt, explained exactly what his plan was, and kept me informed throughout the installation/repair of my main sewer line. Although the work required deep and extensive digging, I could barely tell it was touched when Rob was complete- his attention to detail was phenomenal. I would absolutely recommend PDX Sewer Solutions.

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement/repair

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

02/09/2022

Zachary L.

Rob and his team went above and beyond to take care of a complicated old concrete sewer line that ended up being harder to replace than originally estimated. Despite the extra work he stayed true to his price and returned the property to its original state, which was a borderline miracle. I'd be happy to recommend him to anyone at anytime.

Description of Work
sewer line replacement

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2022

Thank you for your review and your business!

02/09/2022

Michael R.

Rob was fantastic. He let me know exactly what was going on the entire time. The work was excellent. I can't recommend PDX Sewer Solutions enough. Simply the best!!

Description of Work
Sewer lateral repair

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

09/24/2021

MARYLIN C.

What a GREAT company. I called Rob because the sewer line was plugged. He came out right away to unplug the line. He sent a camera through the line explaining to me what we were seeing, and discovered a section that was broken. He perfectly fixed the broken pipe and showed me before he covered it up. It works beautifully now. Rob and company are so hard working and precise. I thank you for taking such good care of our sewer. I highly recommend this company if you ever need sewer help of any kind. I would not hesitate to hire again. When my husband got home after Rob had completed the job he said he couldn't even tell he had been there! He took good care of my plants that had to be moved and replanted them at the end. Total satisfaction.

Description of Work
sewer line unplugged and replacement and repair of section of sewer line.

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the review!

07/17/2021

Julio R.

Rob was quick to reply and came out to set up a time to do the work needed. Needless to say he stays on top of his work very knowledgeable and helps out even outside of the scope of work he does! Will definitely be hiring him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Sewer and water line rough in

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

06/12/2021

Barton P.

Rob did a great job! I listed it as an emergency on Saturday 5/29. He called on Sunday 5/30 to look at the job. As usual I got severalbids, including the lowest one that made no sense, but I hired him as his background and knowledge of what needed to be done was a perfect match. He started work on Thursday 6/ 10 and is finishing up today Saturday 6/12. He worked very hard and is meticulous. If it wasn't perfect he would redo whatever needed to be done to make it correct. While it is a messy job it is now cleaned up and looks very good. I recommmend him as highly as I can. You will be very happy with his work as results will be great!!

Description of Work
Replace the entire main line from the house to the city sewer.

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your business! We appreciate your review!

06/11/2021

Jim M.

The project was done on time and under budget. Rob left the site cleaner than when he arrived and I will definitely use PDX sewer solutions again!

Description of Work
I needed my sewer replaced to close on my home. Rob was very professional and came in under estimated budget.

Category septic tank, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Jeremy L.

It was a great bid. It was awesome. He left it with amazing condition. I would definitely recommend them for somebody else.

Description of Work
He replaced a sewer line for me.

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Paul C.

It was excellent. They were very responsive. They were very professional. They were very nice guys.

Description of Work
They fixed my septic system for me.

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Jordan B.

It was excellent. They were very quick, efficient, quality work, very informative with what the issue was and throughout the process, got the documentation that I needed, able to answer the questions, and communication was great. I used them multiple times in the past and I plan to use them again in the future,

Description of Work
Sewer repair.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you for your business! We look forward to working with you!

06/01/2021

Anna S.

Exceeded my expectations! Easy to work with, excellent workmanship, on time and on budget. They went above and beyond on my job! Will use for all my future projects.

Description of Work
Under house drain lines, sewer line repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

06/01/2021

Jeremy R.

Amazing! He does great work! He is very responsive and got things done quick. I would call him first next time considering the other folks we tried were either more expensive or difficult to deal with. Just a great experience all the way around with PDX Sewer Solutions. Can’t recommend them highly enough! Ten stars!

Description of Work
Sewer pipe repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Website

OR
    Oregon: Contractors
    05/04/2023

Please call for more details.